The Mark Labowitch Thread (1 Viewer)

idm1975

Who was the chap who posted it and then deleted it?

dongonzalos

The person who posted the thread. Completely off his own back and having recieived no nudges from anyone else deleted his post.

Shame if what he said was the truth only his cousin knows, it would have been a fascinating insight for most people.

Grendel

The person who posted the thread. Completely off his own back and having recieived no nudges from anyone else deleted his post.

Shame if what he said was the truth only his cousin knows, it would have been a fascinating insight for most people.

I didn't find it very fascinating -- what stuck out for you then?

Nick

Administrator

How do you know he had no nudges? Are you speculating and stirring again when you know nothing about it. ;)

fernandopartridge

The fella said that he had spoken to ML and alleged that it was ML's view that CCC would lose the JR but that confidence isn't shared by TF or JS.

He also alleged that ML stated that he believes CCC will settle a deal with the club on the court steps.

Kingokings204

The fella said that he had spoken to ML and alleged that it was ML's view that CCC would lose the JR but that confidence isn't shared by TF or JS.

He also alleged that ML stated that he believes CCC will settle a deal with the club on the court steps.

Can't see the latter. If it gets to court then it will be played out. Else it would of been done by now.

duffer

Funnily enough, I've got a screenshot of it - I'd actually left the window open because I was composing a reply to it. I won't publish it on the assumption that the OP doesn't want it published for some reason.

Straight question Nick, did you ask him to take it down, and if so why?

I can understand why ML might want to hold small meetings to gauge opinion and put across the club's point of view in a less hostile environment, and I was invited to one but could not attend. As I said then, my concern was that there would be a requirement for secrecy regarding what was said.

If taking down that thread was a result of that insistence by the parties involved, then frankly I think the whole process was simply more spin and bullshit and I'm glad I didn't go. I sincerely hope I've got that wrong.

Nick

Administrator
Funnily enough, I've got a screenshot of it - I'd actually left the window open because I was composing a reply to it. I won't publish it on the assumption that the OP doesn't want it published for some reason.

Straight question Nick, did you ask him to take it down, and if so why?

I can understand why ML might want to hold small meetings to gauge opinion and put across the club's point of view in a less hostile environment, and I was invited to one but could not attend. As I said then, my concern was that there would be a requirement for secrecy regarding what was said.

If taking down that thread was a result of that insistence by the parties involved, then frankly I think the whole process was simply more spin and bullshit and I'm glad I didn't go. I sincerely hope I've got that wrong.

Nope, he edited the post himself and then asked me to get rid.

ccfcmustang

I posted the thread. The reason i had taken it down was because my my cousin who attended the meeting views this website and told me to do so. He said that SISU and the council monitor this site and because of what i wrote was not minuted during the meeting there is no proof of what I said is the truth and i open myself up for legal repercussions. Like i said on the thread, it doesnt matter to me whether anyone believes what was wrote, it was just some information from someone who i trust who i know wouldnt lie about what was said. How much of what was said by labovitch is the truth I obviously do not know but i am sure that he said what he did.

Thanks

lordsummerisle

Nope, he edited the post himself and then asked me to get rid.

Only person i know of who asks administrators for posts to be removed or PM's asking for them to be removed is from the opposite side of the fence to ML.

Though sure it has happened on occasion the other way too.

_brian_

Straight answer from Nick yesterday: No, OP took it down himself without being asked to.

And you believe him?!?! Where's ccfcmustang disappeared to?!?! I think you'll find that a certain website owner/administrator* may have accidentally on purpose hit the delete account button**!!!

(*Don't worry, Nick, I'm not going to name and shame you here!)

(**I have no evidence for this, but sometimes you just have to put 2 and 2 together and reach a conclusion that suits your opinion!)

_brian_

Oh, and look who mysteriously appears when I mention the deleted account!!! You're quick, Nick!!! Real quick!!!

chiefdave

I posted the thread. The reason i had taken it down was because my my cousin who attended the meeting views this website and told me to do so. He said that SISU and the council monitor this site and because of what i wrote was not minuted during the meeting there is no proof of what I said is the truth and i open myself up for legal repercussions. Like i said on the thread, it doesnt matter to me whether anyone believes what was wrote, it was just some information from someone who i trust who i know wouldnt lie about what was said. How much of what was said by labovitch is the truth I obviously do not know but i am sure that he said what he did.

Or to summarise what was said at the non secret meetings is actually secret.

lordsummerisle

Oh, and look who mysteriously appears when I mention the deleted account!!! You're quick, Nick!!! Real quick!!!

Think his name is Nick Stephen Anderson, or NSA as he's more commonly known as, his father being Charles Ian Anderson.

All makes sense now..

Nick

Administrator
Only person i know of who asks administrators for posts to be removed or PM's asking for them to be removed is from the opposite side of the fence to ML.

Though sure it has happened on occasion the other way too.

To be fair it was the user himself who asked, there was no third party demanding anything :)

duffer

Thanks

Which is fair enough, and I respect that.

I don't respect anyone who threatens legal action based on someone reporting what was said to them in a meeting though - that's not right to my mind. Either you speak openly to people, or you don't. The cloak and dagger and legal threats stuff does no one any credit.

chiefdave

Or just one side of the story, and nobody wants to just put across one side without supporting evidence?

I would have thought that if ML had been stating things at the meetings that weren't supported by evidence that should be something reported back to the wider fanbase. ML shouldn't be able to just fire off comments with no comeback if he has no evidence to back things up.

Nick

Administrator
Which is fair enough, and I respect that.

I don't respect anyone who threatens legal action based on someone reporting what was said to them in a meeting though - that's not right to my mind. Either you speak openly to people, or you don't. The cloak and dagger and legal threats stuff does no one any credit.

Nobody has threatened legal action though (through here). A couple of polite warnings for certain things but that is about it. (nothing to do with the ML thread either)

lordsummerisle

Who has threatened legal action in this case?

lordsummerisle

No one yet, perhaps - but it seems we're in an environment where people are nervous about posting information about ML meeting with fans. Why is that, I wonder?

Don't think anybody is nervous about it, posted what i thought about it a couple of weeks ago, doesn't make it a conspiracy.

Thanks

I am 100% certain that what he said he said:facepalm::whistle:

Now wether he said what was in your post is the question at hand.:thinking about:

ccfcmustang

I am 100% certain that what he said he said:facepalm::whistle:

Now wether he said what was in your post is the question at hand.:thinking about:

Yes im 100% sure he said what i wrote in his post, but just because he said something doesnt mean its the truth. I dont believe most things that these tossers say. But something i thought would be good to share

chiefdave

Yes im 100% sure he said what i wrote in his post, but just because he said something doesnt mean its the truth. I dont believe most things that these tossers say. But something i thought would be good to share

If ML said it there can be no comeback on you or your cousin. If he said it and it wasn't true then the person or organisation he was being untruthful about could take action against ML directly. If your cousin was the only one in the meeting then ML could claim to have never said it, one persons word against another so that would go nowhere, if more than one person was at the meeting then unless they're all going to perjure themselves to cover for him he wouldn't be able to claim it hadn't been said.

Users who are viewing this thread