The official NFL Thread (13 Viewers)

Otis

Think that's me done. I don't think we will score another point to be honest.

Expect Dallas to score again on this drive. It will be give to the ball to Elliot, give the ball to Elliot, give the ball to Elliot ad nauseum.

Otis

How bad a night is this?

Blocked field goal and the ball returned 85 yards.

More key injuries.

Only a two man offence, Thompson and Crowder.

Zilch from the great hopes, Doctson and Prior.

Zero running game past Thompson.

Inability to utilise redzone opportunities.

Cousins decides because the guy missed the first interception he would give them another go at it.

Can't remember us being this bad before.

Otis

How bad a night is this?

Blocked field goal and the ball returned 85 yards.

More key injuries.

Only a two man offence, Thompson and Crowder.

Zilch from the great hopes, Doctson and Prior.

Zero running game past Thompson.

Inability to utilise redzone opportunities.

Cousins decides because the guy missed the first interception he would give them another go at it.

Can't remember us being this bad before.
Can't ever see Elliot having such an easy night again. He simply hasn't had to work for any of the yardage at all. Been untouched. It's been shocking.

Otis

And there's our third turnover. Just to put the icing on the cake.

Dreadful night and no way this team is good enough for the playoffs. Next up, Wilson and the Seahawks.

Otis

Absolute shite. How we’ve won any games this year I’ll never know. I’m gonna stick £5 on us going 3-13.
I know there are some great in the pocket QB's, but when you have a mobile QB like a Wilson, or Stafford, or Rodgers, or Newton, or Winston, or Wentz it gives you a new dimension. I yearn for such a QB here.

We had RGIII,but he was made of glass and reckless.

Last edited:

Liquid Gold

I know there are so great pocket QB's, but when you have a mobile QB like a Wilson, or Stafford, or Rodgers, or Newton, or Winston, or Wentz it gives you a new dimension. I yearn for such a QB here.

We had RGIII,but he was made of glass.
Or Kaepernick...

Otis

Skins are ranked 21st out of 32 in rushing yards. They are ranked 22nd in giveaways/takeaways, 26th in punts and 27th in kick returns.

Sure, the injuries have done real damage, but those stats simply aren't good enough. Blocked kicks and fumbles have very little to do with injuries.

ajsccfc

Incredible win over the Texans yesterday, what a game. Paul Richardson bit of a hero in particular.

Horrible about Zach Miller too. Apparently they're working to save his leg, never mind his career.

Otis

Incredible win over the Texans yesterday, what a game. Paul Richardson bit of a hero in particular.

Horrible about Zach Miller too. Apparently they're working to save his leg, never mind his career.
What happened? As I was focused solely on the Washington game I wasn't following anything else.

ajsccfc

And now I've accidentally seen a screengrab of it. His leg bends in the entire wrong direction, bloody hell.

CCFC88

Jimmy Grapollo gone to the 49ers aswell, certainly makes Kirk cousins future destination more interesting. Seteelers or Giants maybe?

Otis

Any chance the Skins will do some business?

Pryor simply hasn't worked out at all for us.

CCFC88

Any chance the Skins will do some business?

Pryor simply hasn't worked out at all for us.

Hoping we patch up our offensive line but I wouldn't expect too many trades to go through, these early couple certainly seem to have stoked the market though.

Think we will keep Pryor, he's only on a 1 year deal so will be off in January anyway, don't see much upside in trading him now, no one will trade anything worth while for a player that hasn't performed this year and that they can take a proper look at next preseason

Otis

Hoping we patch up our offensive line but I wouldn't expect too many trades to go through, these early couple certainly seem to have stoked the market though.

Think we will keep Pryor, he's only on a 1 year deal so will be off in January anyway, don't see much upside in trading him now, no one will trade anything worth while for a player that hasn't performed this year and that they can take a proper look at next preseason
Domyou know if the Skins have any faith in the young rookie QB, Nate Sudfield?

Just wondering that once the playoffs have gone (which is looking likely) it might be worth giving him a try out, especially as Cousins' future always seems to be up in the air.

Otis

So, I just looked and seemingly we only have two quarterbacks. Most teams have three don't they? A starter, a back up and a young rookie.

Colt McCoy is our back up and he's hardly pulled up any trees and he's now 31, so young rookie type.

Liquid Gold

Anybody know what
Oh scrap that, I see we traded him to the Eagles.

Can we have Wendtz in return?
McCoy is our only backup, we could do with a decent rookie. I'd be trading away our chance of making playoffs for a few decent picks in the draft. Anybody know about the college game?

Otis

Anybody know what

McCoy is our only backup, we could do with a decent rookie. I'd be trading away our chance of making playoffs for a few decent picks in the draft. Anybody know about the college game?
Yeah, the college coaches. ;)

Never attempted to follow it. Already watching the Monday night NFL game and the Thursday one and then usually the three games on a Sunday. If I followed the college game too my head would explode!

Otis

According to one report, we have Tyrell Prior as an emergency QB.

Might as well stick him there cos he's doing nowt out there on the wing!! ;)

CCFC88

Pryor was drafted as a QB and moved to WR after a few years of very little action so he can throw the ball, we wont see him starting under centre for Washington.

The 2018 draft class looks littered with QB options Sam Darnold, Mason Rudolph, Baker Mayfield & Lamar Jackson all stand outs and expected to go early.

Unfortunately there are a lot of teams going to be in the market for a QB next year, Pittsburgh, Giants, Saints and the Chargers will all feel their QB is on his way out in the next couple of years, Jags seem to be out on Bortles and Miami will be in the market also.

There are two or three really nice RBs coming out aswell, I think we will eventually settle on cousins and pick up one of those, look for a WR or two in FA and maybe take a QB further down the draft.

Users who are viewing this thread