The official NFL Thread (22 Viewers)

Otis

Yeah, game was lost by that point, mind.

Some crucial missed tackles as well that assisted our downfall.

Quite scathing of McCoy on the Sky Sports panel.

As they said, he's forever been a back up for a reason.

Need to pick up a great young QB in the draft if we can at all.

Liquid Gold

The thing is there was a blatant holding call not called for us just before we gave Dallas the ball for the Cooper 90 yarder. I’m not saying we deserved anything but it has to be an even playing field and that clearly wasn’t. Should have had a win against the Texans with a pass interference call too, even the league admitted it afterwards. Also on the first INT there was a very obvious face mask/chopping (I can’t remember the term) on McCoy and still nothing.

Our problem I maintain is Gruden. His play calling isn’t good enough to move the ball well, we did it best with Cousins when Mcvey was there, and he doesnt have the attitude to get in the officials faces and force the calls. We’re heading for another 8-8ish season. We need to tank now to move up the draft.

Last edited:

covcity4life

dont tank the table, try run the table! thats what brave teams do

of course we had the GOAT QB and you have...........mcoy

GB in same situation this year but with a much harder fixture list, i think we will all be watching others in playoffs this year again

covcity4life

Anybody else think Jordan Willis looks like Dak Prescott?

giphy.gif

Skybluefaz

Who is actually supported on this thread?

Redskins
Me, Otis, 88

Falcons
beast

Packers
cc4l

Vikings
tisza

Seahawks
ajs

Dolphins
Irish

Jaguars
rob

anyone else?
I've started watching NFL over the last couple of seasons and adopted the Seahawks. Regularly watch the NFL show on the beeb, its so much more entertaining than motd, Osi and Jay Bell v Shearer and Jenas? Absolute no contest. Big victory for the Seahawks yesterday, wild card still on.

ajsccfc

Really strong win in Carolina last night. Was hoping for a winning season with an outside hope of playoffs but it's looking like an actual prospect now

Also, fiver on Ravens, Eagles, Browns, Bills and Colts, cashed out just as the Colts game kicked off for a princely £35. Milkybars are on me

tisza

A good result but still questionable performance in beating the Packers.
Defence finally healthy.
But yet again big offensive yards but very little redzone possession and only 1 for 3 when we got there. (Packers 2 for 2).
For all the numbers it was still a single score game.

CCFC88

A good result but still questionable performance in beating the Packers.
Defence finally healthy.
But yet again big offensive yards but very little redzone possession and only 1 for 3 when we got there. (Packers 2 for 2).
For all the numbers it was still a single score game.

This is what we got used to in Washington with Cousins. Intriguing match up next week for you, Gronk looked healthy again yesterday which opens up the Pats playbook, they will feel they can get top seed in the AFC if they can get past you. Your offence will be the litmus test for this Patriots defence.

covcity4life

thats packers season likely over. another close loss to a good team,another big injury(bakhtari)

unlucky season. oh well. new coach in summer please. change it up for final part of rodgers contract

CCFC88

thats packers season likely over. another close loss to a good team,another big injury(bakhtari)

unlucky season. oh well. new coach in summer please. change it up for final part of rodgers contract

You have the easiest run-in in the league so should be able to run the table, the Chicago game will be tough. 9-6-1 may not be enough, losing tie breakers over 3 of the current 2nd place teams may hurt you in the end.

What do you thinks been unlucky about your season to date?

covcity4life

You have the easiest run-in in the league so should be able to run the table, the Chicago game will be tough. 9-6-1 may not be enough, losing tie breakers over 3 of the current 2nd place teams may hurt you in the end.

What do you thinks been unlucky about your season to date?

injuries be it QB in first game of season and leg brace for next month or kevin king,randall cob,graham(hardly used last night),bakhtari etc

and then bad luck(or decisions) like ty montgomery fumbling when we had chance to end rams game with final drive of the game , simialar turnover happened in the close game with pats

and bullshit calls on clay mathews sacks that would have been game clock ending

as for running the table its possible but not likely, and even if did 9-6-1 might not be enough. you didnt believe we could run the table the year we did so odd you now are saying we should

know you are trolling of course so shouldnt have bothered replying properly.

edit-and if you not trolling then fair enough lol

Last edited:

Liquid Gold

From the NFL Show "Aaron Rodgers 0-37 when trailing by more than a point in the 4th quarter against teams with a winning record"

CCFC88

From the NFL Show last night

"CCFC88 was right, he/she always is. covcity4life is a chav that just plays madden" - Osi

covcity4life

Just seen the segment. Pretty cringy responses to a shit stat.

Rodgers doesn't win those games cos his team isn't as good as the good opposition he against. I watch their games. The amount of times that defence won't make a 3rd and 4 stop etc in 4th quarter is why that stat exists Rodgers has shown many times that with ball he can win a game late. See Dallas in the actual playoffs for e.g.

Damn BBC should hire me and sack osi

tisza

From the NFL Show "Aaron Rodgers 0-37 when trailing by more than a point in the 4th quarter against teams with a winning record"
That's an extraordinary stat - particularly as he's had winning seasons in 8 out of the 9 full seasons he's played.

Liquid Gold

Just seen the segment. Pretty cringy responses to a shit stat.

Rodgers doesn't win those games cos his team isn't as good as the good opposition he against. I watch their games. The amount of times that defence won't make a 3rd and 4 stop etc in 4th quarter is why that stat exists Rodgers has shown many times that with ball he can win a game late. See Dallas in the actual playoffs for e.g.

Damn BBC should hire me and sack osi
So the greatest of all time can’t win because his team isn’t as good as the other team?

I like him but never having turned over a Q4 deficit against a winning team? I’d bet most QBs have done that. Rodgers needs to change that stat quick.

covcity4life

So the greatest of all time can’t win because his team isn’t as good as the other team?

I like him but never having turned over a Q4 deficit against a winning team? I’d bet most QBs have done that. Rodgers needs to change that stat quick.
Just an anomaly. Means little

Otis

Is the AFC East the worst division to be in if you are a team looking to finish top?

I'm pretty sure New England have won the division 9 years running.

I know there are tougher divisions, but that is quite some record isn't it?

covcity4life

Is the AFC East the worst division to be in if you are a team looking to finish top?

I'm pretty sure New England have won the division 9 years running.

I know there are tougher divisions, but that is quite some record isn't it?
packers would win it every year too

even redsk..............actually maybe not

Users who are viewing this thread