The Signings Countdown Thread (4 Viewers)

mmttww

Assuming Binks has signed, that's CBs and WBs sorted without loans. Keeps loans for striker(s) we couldn't afford. Brilliant strategy if it's deliberate!

rob9872

If we're getting 7 more then tbh Moore needs to go, we need loans out for Howley, Obikwu, Burroughs etc. Still got Ohare and Tavares to add back to this group. It can surely only mean more outgoing too and the likes of Godden, Allen and Bidwell mentioned and of course Gus seem most likely.

slowpoke

How times have changed,
Everyday I am waiting and half expecting another signing, a major signing at that.

slowpoke

How times have changed.
Every day now I’m expecting a signing and a significant signing at that. But in my opinion the most significant is still ahead of us, the striker partner for Simms, getting that right is the key.

Sick Boy

If we're getting 7 more then tbh Moore needs to go, we need loans out for Howley, Obikwu, Burroughs etc. Still got Ohare and Tavares to add back to this group. It can surely only mean more outgoing too and the likes of Godden, Allen and Bidwell mentioned and of course Gus seem most likely.
Didn’t Allen recently sign a new contract? Tavares should also be sent out on loan for his own sake.

Brighton Sky Blue

We need squad players beyond the first 11 and Allen should definitely still be in that category. Godden likewise, but I think another two strikers are probably needed to see us through the whole season.

I’d be fine going into the Lesta game with another CB, possibly another DM and the rest to follow after.

covcity4life

We need squad players beyond the first 11 and Allen should definitely still be in that category. Godden likewise, but I think another two strikers are probably needed to see us through the whole season.

I’d be fine going into the Lesta game with another CB, possibly another DM and the rest to follow after.
DM is one position we definitely don't need anyone?

Sheaf
Hamer
Eccles
Kelly

Brighton Sky Blue

I would sign another CM but I'm fine with Kelly playing a role this season, he was alright end of last year.
Like McF he is someone who will probably be phased out over the season, but I do think we ought to be looking at a player who can do what he does plus a little extra and at a younger age. Like I said I’d get him into some coaching responsibilities soon.

Ccfcisparks

Like McF he is someone who will probably be phased out over the season, but I do think we ought to be looking at a player who can do what he does plus a little extra and at a younger age. Like I said I’d get him into some coaching responsibilities soon.
Agreed, maybe someone a littler rawer who can slowly be phased in.

TomRad85

Wonder if there's any truth in GIMOCs Venezuelan from the MLS. He does seem to occasionally know some transfer bits even if the other stuff is rubbish.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Wonder if there's any truth in GIMOCs Venezuelan from the MLS. He does seem to occasionally know some transfer bits even if the other stuff is rubbish.

Looking at his posts over the last few months he’s clearly just salty over the corporate boxes. What’s also clear is that he’s being fed duff info, perhaps deliberately, more often than not.

I do get the comments on Kelly but really, imagine if we could upgrade on him to the same extent we’ve just upgraded on Dabo.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

DM is one position we definitely don't need anyone?

Sheaf
Hamer
Eccles
Kelly
I think you could put Howley in that group too, even if he is a WIP.

AM as well I'd say we're covered when everyone is fit.
Palmer
O'Hare
Sakamoto
Allen
Hamer can play more advanced and did so successfully end of last season
Arguably Burroughs can play an attacking midfield role too.
Then you've got Rus and Stretton looking to develop.

In fact given how well Hamer did last season I'd prefer to play Sheaf and Eccles as DM and have Hamer a bit more advanced with Palmer starting to be replaced by Tatsu when Palmer inevitably tires (until O'Hare is fit anyway, but that's still some way off).

covcity4life

I think you could put Howley in that group too, even if he is a WIP.

AM as well I'd say we're covered when everyone is fit.
Palmer
O'Hare
Sakamoto
Allen
Hamer can play more advanced and did so successfully end of last season
Arguably Burroughs can play an attacking midfield role too.
Then you've got Rus and Stretton looking to develop.

In fact given how well Hamer did last season I'd prefer to play Sheaf and Eccles as DM and have Hamer a bit more advanced with Palmer starting to be replaced by Tatsu when Palmer inevitably tires (until O'Hare is fit anyway, but that's still some way off).
What is a WIP?

I think AMC I wouldn't mind someone as Palmer can get injured. Allen isn't quite auto chasing standard, o hare not back for months and still dunno saka main position

San Francisco

Which Venezuelan is this? Probably a load of bollocks but I’m intrigued.

fernandopartridge

Hmmm you have the same source as we discovered last night. You got anything on this one?

No, probably got the same forwarded text though. Not heard anything else. To be fair the ones I've heard this summer and last mostly haven't gone anywhere which isn't to say they're not true.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

TomRad85

Robins has downgraded his 10 (said when we had signed 5) to another 3 (would mean 6 in since he said 10). I won’t forget these lies, Mark.
I'm still carrying on the countdown from his original promise so I can give him shit if/when he doesn't deliver.

Users who are viewing this thread