The SISU Pyramid tangled web... (2 Viewers)

RPHunt

If this is true...how can they possibly present a case to convince the administrator they have the funds to do this deal with the creditors? And convince the FL they are fit & proper? And how did they do it the first time too?

The first time, they did have the funds put up by the investors and SISU did have cash at the bank then.

I am not sure what proof the administrator would want from them, maybe their assurance is good enough. However, I suspect the Football League will also have someone look in to the net worth of this ragbag of companies and demand that SISU provide something more substantial than their assurance they have the funds.

SkyblueBazza

The first time, they did have the funds put up by the investors and SISU did have cash at the bank then.

I am not sure what proof the administrator would want from them, maybe their assurance is good enough. However, I suspect the Football League will also have someone look in to the net worth of this ragbag of companies and demand that SISU provide something more substantial than their assurance they have the funds.

Hmmmn...I suspect they won't

Covcraig@bury

There's no enjoyment at all, there's also nothing we the fans can do to solve this bull shit.
The FL are spineless and won't say feck all as this may open a big can of worms .
The probability of Ccfc playing out side Coventry
PA looking to be bias towards sisu
CCC /ACL and £14 mil bail out with tax payers money
NOPM either way you look at it won't benefit the club/ team
The trust a waste of space
Fans bickering and that's not just me !!

letsallsingtogether

probably why they moved to cheaper offices in Mayfair and closed down their insester Offices? just a Thought :thinking about::thinking about:QUOTE=RPHunt;474092]Value the mighty SISU - I did say I work in the city, not the local flea-market, but here goes.

SISU Capital - only income appears to be management fee for a small (c £40m) hedge fund. Value of this fund has been shrinking over the last few years (in a rising global market) so underlying assets may be very risky and difficult to value. Plus, about 90% of this fund appears to be owned by one entity. If that investment was withdrawn, the company would not be able to meet obligations for property lease and staff. Cash, according to last return, less than £1m, other assets negligible. No attraction as a going concern.

I can't see anything worth mentioning in anything else, but of course have no details of the fabulous tax-haven companies. Difficult, however, to see how they have any, legitimate, worthwhile assets as there is no evidence that they have investment in anything else.

The combined worth of the whole lot? They might be able to scrape together the (old) rent on the Ricoh for a year.[/QUOTE]

John_Silletts_Nose

Value the mighty SISU - I did say I work in the city, not the local flea-market, but here goes.

SISU Capital - only income appears to be management fee for a small (c £40m) hedge fund. Value of this fund has been shrinking over the last few years (in a rising global market) so underlying assets may be very risky and difficult to value. Plus, about 90% of this fund appears to be owned by one entity. If that investment was withdrawn, the company would not be able to meet obligations for property lease and staff. Cash, according to last return, less than £1m, other assets negligible. No attraction as a going concern.

If we knew the name of the one main investor and target them with the serious feelings of the fans then I think this would unstable SISU and make them think about selling, cut their losses and run.
How can we find out who is the main investor?
Is it Huntsman?

Covcraig@bury

Sisu won't cut there loses, it's not what they do.
I think when they come out of admin they will sell, but at a profit . To the highest bidder.
Knowing that CCC/ACL /Higgs won't sell the Ricoh to them but PHIV and his development company have interest in the surrounding area may sell.
Just a thought !!

wingy

If we knew the name of the one main investor and target them with the serious feelings of the fans then I think this would unstable SISU and make them think about selling, cut their losses and run.
How can we find out who is the main investor?
Is it Huntsman?

Pennsylvania State University Pension Fund ,how you get through to them god knows .:thinking about::)

simple_simon

Sisu won't cut there loses, it's not what they do.
I think when they come out of admin they will sell, but at a profit . To the highest bidder.
Knowing that CCC/ACL /Higgs won't sell the Ricoh to them but PHIV and his development company have interest in the surrounding area may sell.
Just a thought !!

Well that thought shows your not as stupid as I first imagined.

psgm1

Banned
The pension fund has been contacted! At the worst, if they aren't investors, I suspect they wouldn't now!

Hopefully I will find out one way or another if they are investors, and if they are and they are still prepared to invest then there is nothing else to say! Made sure they understood the situation as best I could.

As I have said for years, they only way to get rid is to choke off the funding. If they have no money, they cannot go on and will be forced to sell!

If anyone can find any more investors I will be more than happy to contact them and ask that they no longer fund sisu! (surely better minds than mine can find out this stuff)

Of course on the other hand I could just contact the FA for a meeting and get fed the party line, but that would be futile - and I am not after media publicity!

RPHunt

Some time ago, when I was looking for filings with the various financial regulators, I did come across the Kuwait government pension fund as the largest investor in the hedge fund (over 90%). I don't remember anything cropping up for Penn State University.

If anyone does try to contact the Kuwait pension fund, be prepared for a sob story in return as they are likely to have lost a lot of money on their investment.

John_Silletts_Nose

The pension fund has been contacted! At the worst, if they aren't investors, I suspect they wouldn't now!

Hopefully I will find out one way or another if they are investors, and if they are and they are still prepared to invest then there is nothing else to say! Made sure they understood the situation as best I could.

As I have said for years, they only way to get rid is to choke off the funding. If they have no money, they cannot go on and will be forced to sell!

If anyone can find any more investors I will be more than happy to contact them and ask that they no longer fund sisu! (surely better minds than mine can find out this stuff)

Of course on the other hand I could just contact the FA for a meeting and get fed the party line, but that would be futile - and I am not after media publicity!

Good post and could not agree more.

Now we need to contact Kuwait...

Users who are viewing this thread