The Time For Mere Words Is Over (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Yes, I am. Motivated, spirited and focused is a tad different to 'angry' and 'wound up'.

Why are you twisting everything just to try and prove yourself correct? Again, you appear to be the only opponent to such a radical spate of protesting, why is this? Tell me why it is so repellent to you.

Mainly because you sitting on a forum putting out questions that you couldn't give two shits about the answers to just to get people "motivated and spirited" will achieve about as much as me dedicating the dinner I am eating to getting SISU out.

It isn't twisting anything, you threw the questions out with no intention of actually wanting to know the answers to them with the sole reason to get people "motivated and spirited".

Being militant and trying to get angry, shouting and emotional won't do anything at all. Unless the aim is to just make people somehow feel better than they had shouted SISU OUT 10 times.

covman

Just seen this, thought it was apt for the thread.

And you will be able to tell your grandchildren how you started up a website to support SISU with naive propaganda and prolonged the agony for every loyal city fan.

Nick

Administrator
And you will be able to tell your grandchildren how you started up a website to support SISU with naive propaganda and prolonged the agony for every loyal city fan.
Oh dear.

Yes, because it was setup just for sisu.

Prolonged the agony for every loyal city fan? Have a day off!

Id hope you check your facts before you start educating your grand kids, would hate to see them talk so much rubbish too.

The worrying thing is, you actually believe the crap you are posting.

trevelfarandwide

Mainly because you sitting on a forum putting out questions that you couldn't give two shits about the answers to just to get people "motivated and spirited" will achieve about as much as me dedicating the dinner I am eating to getting SISU out.

It isn't twisting anything, you threw the questions out with no intention of actually wanting to know the answers to them with the sole reason to get people "motivated and spirited".

Being militant and trying to get angry, shouting and emotional won't do anything at all. Unless the aim is to just make people somehow feel better than they had shouted SISU OUT 10 times.

Whatever you say, mate. At least I'm trying, and not sitting on the fucking fence, and manipulating every word to undermine anyone with a plan.

Nobody's getting shouty, or angry, so you've failed to get that reaction. Anyway, back to the match thread, hmm?

covman

Oh dear.

Yes, because it was setup just for sisu.

Prolonged the agony for every loyal city fan? Have a day off!

Id hope you check your facts before you start educating your grand kids, would hate to see them talk so much rubbish too.

The worrying thing is, you actually believe the crap you are posting.
Well I'm quite clearly not the only person that thinks this Nick based on the posts I have seen over the last few days. It's hard to take when you get found out isn't it.

Nick

Administrator
Whatever you say, mate. At least I'm trying, and not sitting on the fucking fence, and manipulating every word to undermine anyone with a plan.

Nobody's getting shouty, or angry, so you've failed to get that reaction. Anyway, back to the match thread, hmm?

It isn't undermining is it, you said it yourself it was to get people motivated.

I'm not the one trying to get the shouty reaction. I just don't see the point in trying to get people worked up, that's all.

Hopefully we can keep hold of the lead and get a win

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Well I'm quite clearly not the only person that thinks this Nick based on the posts I have seen over the last few days. It's hard to take when you get found out isn't it.
Found out for what?

So between you and gosford? Ha

It's quite funny really rather than hard to take, all it does is show you are talking rubbish and don't have the best judgement.

Maybe for a laugh you can start putting up some evidence or basis behind what you are saying?

covman

Found out for what?

So between you and gosford? Ha

It's quite funny really rather than hard to take, all it does is show you are talking rubbish and don't have the best judgement.

Maybe for a laugh you can start putting up some evidence or basis behind what you are saying?

The evidence for you pushing SISU propaganda is every other post you have ever made. Case closed.

Nick

Administrator
The evidence for you pushing SISU propaganda is every other post you have ever made. Case closed.
Ha, so you don't actually having anything to back anything you saying up then? I thought you were going to bust out some ground breaking news.

Have a look at the match thread, plenty of talk about football.

Still waiting for you to say why this site wouldn't be here if sisu go as well?

Otis

Nick, to my mind just has his own personal opinion. I don't see him pushing any Sisu propaganda.

A number of things I disagree with Nick on in the Sisu/Wasps/CCC stakes, but he has never come across as anything else other than a fellow poster stating his own personal opinion.

This is SBT though isn't it and you HAVE to be on one side or the other don't you.

afan4life

The only protest that will be even noticed by them when they see in on TV is a boycott or partial boycott
I understand some fans will attend the next home game (even if I disagree with them) but if the game started with no home fans the profile and bad publicity would multiply.. Maybe the aforementioned could stay out for the first 5 minutes? Is that too much to ask to smoke out these baffons?

Nick

Administrator
The only protest that will be even noticed by them when they see in on TV is a boycott or partial boycott
I understand some fans will attend the next home game (even if I disagree with them) but if the game started with no home fans the profile and bad publicity would multiply.. Maybe the aforementioned could stay out for the first 5 minutes? Is that too much to ask to smoke out these baffons?

But there is a massive boycott every week? The ground is 2 thirds empty already.

covman

This stupid U R SISU PUPPET stuff has been tiresome since all this nonsense began.
Obviously not suggesting Nick is a SISU puppet; he's clearly just not very savvy.

However to suggest that SISU does not have a large presence on this website is madness. If I were them I would be all over here too. They play an excellent game and unfortunately they leave the average football fan in their dust when it comes to brains and shrewdness. Nick being one of them. It's just a shame we don't have someone with a little bit more to them running this site as it is clearly the biggest CCFC forum we have and Nick has put off most of the sensible posters from being on here.

NorthernWisdom

However to suggest that SISU does not have a large presence on this website is madness. If I were them I would be all over here too. They play an excellent game and unfortunately they leave the average football fan in their dust when it comes to brains and shrewdness. Nick being one of them. It's just a shame we don't have someone with a little bit more to them running this site as it is clearly the biggest CCFC forum we have and Nick has put off most of the sensible posters from being on here.

And this is why we'll never get a fucking protest together worth the name. This thread has been more *how* to protest (fuck all people have said don't protest) but it degenerates into the kind of destructive fucking bollocks that happened at northampton, and which we're still paying he fucking price for - because we're too thick to accept people have different fucking views.

covman

And this is why we'll never get a fucking protest together worth the name. This thread has been more *how* to protest (fuck all people have said don't protest) but it degenerates into the kind of destructive fucking bollocks that happened at northampton, and which we're still paying he fucking price for - because we're too thick to accept people have different fucking views.

Very good point but unfortunately when a certain view is peddled consistently and in such volume by someone who owns the website it turns into propaganda.

Nick

Administrator
Obviously not suggesting Nick is a SISU puppet; he's clearly just not very savvy.

Ha have you thought that people may just not agree with you?

Why are you suddenly bothered? You havent made a single football related post anyway?

Can you list the people on here you think are sisu?

People are put off posting because people disagree with them and have different views? We could make it like the telegraph where everybody has multiple accounts to agree with each other if you prefer?

People don't seem to like that if you come on here and make statements, they get asked to back it up and prove things. They can't just say random things and everybody agrees and pats them on the back no matter how stupid it is. That works in all directions too

Last edited:

Moff

Very good point but unfortunately when a certain view is peddled consistently and in such volume by someone who owns the website it turns into propaganda.

Seriously instead of being so divisive, and if you don't like it, why don't you quit bleating and start your own website, then you can do what you want, and say what you want.

We will never be unified because of this sort of crap.

covman

Seriously instead of being so divisive, and if you don't like it, why don't you quit bleating and start your own website, then you can do what you want, and say what you want.

We will never be unified because of this sort of crap.

That's right we won't.

rupert_bear

So your aim is to rally, motivate and inspire and not actually get answers to the questions then? Surely your aim should be getting answers to the questions you have used.

Opposed to pro-active, aggressive protestations, or just trying to get people worked up on a website? I wouldn't say I am against them, it is just like me going and shouting "SISU bastards" at a bus passing by.

My agenda is CCFC, surprisingly enough. Sorry I am not foaming at the mouth because you have asked a couple of questions you have no interesting in finding out the answers to or because you use caps lock.
CCFC and SISU are one of the same, sadly

rupert_bear

All protests now should be aimed straight at Joy Sepalla personally and all the points that have led us to where are now put on show in the circles she works in. A full page advert in a major if possible would be ideal.

Otis

You can wipe that fucking dumb ass smile off your rosey fucking cheeks and you can give me a fucking automobile, a fucking Datsun, a fucking Toyota, a fucking Mustang or a fucking Buick, 4 fucking wheels and a fucking seat, and I don't like the way your company left me in the middle of fucking nowhere, with fucking keys to a fucking car that isn't fucking there, and I didn't care to fucking walk down a fucking highway and across a fucking runway to get back here and have you smile in my fucking face. I want a fucking car RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
You can wipe that fucking dumb ass smile off your rosey fucking cheeks and you can give me a fucking automobile, a fucking Datsun, a fucking Toyota, a fucking Mustang or a fucking Buick, 4 fucking wheels and a fucking seat, and I don't like the way your company left me in the middle of fucking nowhere, with fucking keys to a fucking car that isn't fucking there, and I didn't care to fucking walk down a fucking highway and across a fucking runway to get back here and have to smile in my fucking face. I want a fucking car RIGHT FUCKING NOW!
Its like Otis has rang us while his wife is talking to him without realising

Users who are viewing this thread