The Time For Mere Words Is Over (3 Viewers)

ajsccfc

Obviously not suggesting Nick is a SISU puppet; he's clearly just not very savvy.

However to suggest that SISU does not have a large presence on this website is madness. If I were them I would be all over here too. They play an excellent game and unfortunately they leave the average football fan in their dust when it comes to brains and shrewdness. Nick being one of them. It's just a shame we don't have someone with a little bit more to them running this site as it is clearly the biggest CCFC forum we have and Nick has put off most of the sensible posters from being on here.
The forum is overwhelmingly against the owners to the point where only a handful of 'usual suspects' are regularly suggested as otherwise, often without logic. What's he doing with all his power to drive sensible people away other than saying stuff they don't like?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Her I agree but it is known where he is most match days, give the twat a song from me at Port Vale today
Song for FISHER, I'M a small tea pot short and stout , when I open my mouth SHIT COMES OUT :rage:

GO NOW FISHER, GO NOW SISU we don't want you here. :finger:

singers_pore

The club is just a tiny part of her empire

I think this is a common misperception. No one knows for sure the value of their funds under management. But SISU's revenues last year were a miserable GBP 1 million, suggesting that CCFC is far more important to the overall SISU portfolio than many fans realize.

My bet is that SISU will only relinquish control once SISU has gone bankrupt. And based on their latest accounts, I don't think we will have to wait too long for SISU to go bankrupt.

Terry Gibson's perm

I think this is a common misperception. No one knows for sure the value of their funds under management. But SISU's revenues last year were a miserable GBP 1 million, suggesting that CCFC is far more important to the overall SISU portfolio than many fans realize.

My bet is that SISU will only relinquish control once SISU has gone bankrupt. And based on their latest accounts, I don't think we will have to wait too long for SISU to go bankrupt.

Very possible, I would imagine the business is a tangled web and pretty difficult to tie down, I would be delighted if she lost everything.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Ha have you thought that people may just not agree with you?

Why are you suddenly bothered? You havent made a single football related post anyway?

Can you list the people on here you think are sisu?

People are put off posting because people disagree with them and have different views? We could make it like the telegraph where everybody has multiple accounts to agree with each other if you prefer?

People don't seem to like that if you come on here and make statements, they get asked to back it up and prove things. They can't just say random things and everybody agrees and pats them on the back no matter how stupid it is. That works in all directions too
Hope that doesn't mean you're getting rid of my multiple accounts?

trevelfarandwide

And this is why we'll never get a fucking protest together worth the name. This thread has been more *how* to protest (fuck all people have said don't protest) but it degenerates into the kind of destructive fucking bollocks that happened at northampton, and which we're still paying he fucking price for - because we're too thick to accept people have different fucking views.

Absolutely, but this is a faceless internet forum, it'd be quite different in real life minus the anonymity. If it still goes tits up, hay ho, at least we had a go; surely we can put aside our petty differences to unite for a common cause?

Instead of debating it, arguing over it and quibbling over who said what and who's a c**t, shall we have a 'show of hands', so to speak? This goes out to all members, by the way.

Who would be willing to actively, aggressively protest at matches, at SISU HQ or anywhere else Joy may be hiding? I'd be more than willing to travel, providing I'm not the only fucker turning up. :) I have a shed full of old paintballing masks, a la Army of Two style, so I could spray them Sky Blue at a push. Yes, I know, tip of the iceberg and all that, but we need a starting point.

trevelfarandwide

You can wipe that fucking dumb ass smile off your rosey fucking cheeks and you can give me a fucking automobile, a fucking Datsun, a fucking Toyota, a fucking Mustang or a fucking Buick, 4 fucking wheels and a fucking seat, and I don't like the way your company left me in the middle of fucking nowhere, with fucking keys to a fucking car that isn't fucking there, and I didn't care to fucking walk down a fucking highway and across a fucking runway to get back here and have you smile in my fucking face. I want a fucking car RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

Hahahaha! What a movie. :)

jimmyhillsfanclub

I also offered up some quality protest ideas back in the Northants days....but all we got was blah...

Gotta be easy, cheap,visual and so simple our fans can unite and do it en masse...

Simple hidden t-shirt protest next TV game is easy....I'll pledge the first £ 100 towards the shirts. I'm sure loadsa others would too. The Trust have got cash in reserve as well.
Imagine 5000 + fans suddenly all reveal a yellow shirt with 'no joy' printed on it...

And those shirts can be seen again and again.

If you want better ideas....check post history from 2013

letsallsingtogether

I also offered up some quality protest ideas back in the Northants days....but all we got was blah...

Gotta be easy, cheap,visual and so simple our fans can unite and do it en masse...

Simple hidden t-shirt protest next TV game is easy....I'll pledge the first £ 100 towards the shirts. I'm sure loadsa others would too. The Trust have got cash in reserve as well.
Imagine 5000 + fans suddenly all reveal a yellow shirt with 'no joy' printed on it...

And those shirts can be seen again and again.

If you want better ideas....check post history from 2013
First time I have heard this one but I like it I will pledge also.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Good man
I confess I haven't even read all of this thread...lot alone all the others, but seems to me we often try to over complicate stuff....and if t shirts don't work, I'm sure we can find many who prefer a more direct approach...

....but it's got to be proactive...nopm is a self defeating strategy IMHO

Alan Dugdales Moustache

We should protest at an away match - MK Dons (bastards) . We always take lots there. Stay in the ground for 30 minutes after the game has finished and vent our displeasure at our owners. Portsmouth did it at Portman Road a few years ago and it got lots of publicity.

covcity4life

a pre planned boycott next year i think could seriously hurt ST sales. just 25% less would hurt sisu.

but does that = a win is the question? they would just downgrade squad and get relegated probably

trevelfarandwide

Good man
I confess I haven't even read all of this thread...lot alone all the others, but seems to me we often try to over complicate stuff....and if t shirts don't work, I'm sure we can find many who prefer a more direct approach...

....but it's got to be proactive...nopm is a self defeating strategy IMHO

Well, you're the only one on board, I take it.

This is definitely the key issue; when it comes to actions rather than words, most of our fans can't be bothered, or so it seems. But yes, NOPM just simply won't work.

I'm still in favour of turning up en masse at SISU HQ; anyone with a megaphone and a drum is instantly welcome. :)

NorthernWisdom

Well, you're the only one on board, I take it.

Oh yeah, you asked ;)

tbf I'd happily(?) protest at a match, and also elsewhere within the city... work allowing (a difficult spell job-wise atm means hours are evil and erratic!). Going to London is a little impractical however. Can I be in for the active rather than aggressive too, please ;)

So stick me in for an active protest.

Three of us ;)

Edit, noticed LAST is in as ever, so add his brother and that's five of us.

As you've acknowledged however, the challenge is getting enough to make it worthwhile! Don't think the little ones help that myself, as it becomes the self-fulfilling prophecy where people assume it'll be one man and his whistle, so don't bother turning up.

Last edited:

trevelfarandwide

Oh yeah, you asked ;)

tbf I'd happily(?) protest at a match, and also elsewhere within the city... work allowing (a difficult spell job-wise atm means hours are evil and erratic!). Going to London is a little impractical however. Can I be in for the active rather than aggressive too, please ;)

So stick me in for an active protest.

Three of us ;)

Edit, noticed LAST is in as ever, so add his brother and that's five of us.

As you've acknowledged however, the challenge is getting enough to make it worthwhile! Don't think the little ones help that myself, as it becomes the self-fulfilling prophecy where people assume it'll be one man and his whistle, so don't bother turning up.

Excellent, so that's at least 5 so far, with word of mouth that should increase a bit. :)

I know it's gonna be awkward with work schedules, kids etc (I'm a single parent, so I completely get it), I'm just trying to get hearts and minds onside for some form of definite protest campaign; it doesn't necessarily have to be aggressive, but loud will do.

I suppose SISU HQ is asking a lot, so for the time being, that's on hold.

Think it's time we had a name for this endeavour, haha, any ideas, anyone?

singers_pore

I'm happy to pledge 100 quid for the T-shirt idea.

In addition, I think the London-based fans should leaflet the City of London on a weekday to highlight SISU's financial shortcomings. I would be happy to contribute to the cost of producing such leaflets.

trevelfarandwide

I'm happy to pledge 100 quid for the T-shirt idea.

In addition, I think the London-based fans should leaflet the City of London on a weekday to highlight SISU's financial shortcomings. I would be happy to contribute to the cost of producing such leaflets.

Good man, and the leaflet idea is another iron to the fire. :)

Monkeyface

Some of you guys clearly have a lot more cash than I, but will happily stick £50 into a fighting fund for t-shirts, posters etc... just don't tell the missus!

Monkeyface

Hardly fair on the investors who are most probably even more angry at JS than we are

Sent from my Versus TouchPad 9 using Tapatalk

I can't imagine anybody is more angry about the state of our club than I am. As some keep saying pressure from the fans seems to be having little effect on SISU. So if by applying pressure on investors they get uncomfortable and in turn put pressure on SISU, that's fair game I say.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

a pre planned boycott next year i think could seriously hurt ST sales. just 25% less would hurt sisu.

but does that = a win is the question? they would just downgrade squad and get relegated probably
What only PROBABLY. :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread