The World Cup Thread (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueSoul

These horns in the crowd are doing my nut in. What’s wrong with good old singing, shouting and chanting?

wingy

Spain can't break it.
I like to a team of World beaters frustrated now and again .
Why should Iran offer themselves up as a sacrifice ?B-)

Paul Anthony

And the Great Wall of Iran is finally breached. Another own goal? Nope, bounced in off Costa. Lucky.

Paul Anthony

Hang on though.......Iran score, but no, does it count? Does it not? Offside, Handball? Confused!

xcraigx

It's almost as if the VAR bloke was out back having a smoke and had to be called back into the office to rewind the video. Even in a live league 2 game Sky are showing replays from all anglrs within seconds of the ball hitting the back of the net. Absolutely crazy.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Fcuk the Iranians cheating twats what goes around comes around!!

SkyBlueSoul

Was the right decision at the end of it though. I was on the edge of my seat waiting for the decision, it’s a different type of excitement I guess

Liquid Gold

Apparently tv crews have 20 people reviewing the footage to get an angle that is definitive whereas VAR only have 2 so it takes them longer to see whats what.

Otis

Was the right decision at the end of it though. I was on the edge of my seat waiting for the decision, it’s a different type of excitement I guess
Yep. And like I just said, the linesman had put his flag up anyway.

Without the video technology it would still have been disallowed.

Covstu

I just hate that it’s just advocating responsibility to refs and linesman. They just don’t make any decisions anymore

Users who are viewing this thread