They thinks its all Over (3 Viewers)

no_loyalty

Think he saved a few didn't he ?

Saved one from Botti Biabi and one from Ryan Blair, in the shootout at Swansea in last season's Checkatrade QF

wingy

Saved one from Botti Biabi and one from Ryan Blair, in the shootout at Swansea in last season's Checkatrade QF
I have a feeling he saved a couple in regular games too, causing me to speculate on him coming on in penalty shoot outs .
That could be wrong though and May have been the opposite way round.

fernandopartridge

Burge saved a penalty or two in matches for us most definitely
I have a feeling he saved a couple in regular games too, causing me to speculate on him coming on in penalty shoot outs .

Specs WT-R75

Cheeky cocky bastards over there eh? Already planning there weekend out there with the kids and the sight seeing tours.

To be fair I have had my Wembley hotels booked for weeks. Costs me fk all when I cancel them, but if I check the price now the saver rates are already more expensive than the flexible price I paid ;)

Legia Sky Blue

Even though I generally preferred RCC over Burge, RCC never got near a penalty until that Swansea game - always seemed to commit too early & make it easy for the taker.

Users who are viewing this thread