no_loyalty

Feb 24, 2015
Think he saved a few didn't he ?

Saved one from Botti Biabi and one from Ryan Blair, in the shootout at Swansea in last season's Checkatrade QF

Reactions: wingy

Mcbean

Jul 17, 2015
There always the chance that Exeter and Lincoln will produce a sending off :)

wingy

Jul 9, 2011
Saved one from Botti Biabi and one from Ryan Blair, in the shootout at Swansea in last season's Checkatrade QF
I have a feeling he saved a couple in regular games too, causing me to speculate on him coming on in penalty shoot outs .
That could be wrong though and May have been the opposite way round.

fernandopartridge

Dec 9, 2011
Burge saved a penalty or two in matches for us most definitely
I have a feeling he saved a couple in regular games too, causing me to speculate on him coming on in penalty shoot outs .

Specs WT-R75

Dec 10, 2013
Isle of Man
Cheeky cocky bastards over there eh? Already planning there weekend out there with the kids and the sight seeing tours.

To be fair I have had my Wembley hotels booked for weeks. Costs me fk all when I cancel them, but if I check the price now the saver rates are already more expensive than the flexible price I paid ;)

Reactions: wingy and vow

Legia Sky Blue

Nov 12, 2017

Even though I generally preferred RCC over Burge, RCC never got near a penalty until that Swansea game - always seemed to commit too early & make it easy for the taker.

wingy

Jul 9, 2011
Burge saved a penalty or two in matches for us most definitely
Yeah I just can't remember.
I just feel I posted somewhere about doing the swap on around 125 minutes, and Burge definitely changed his fortune at some point .

Users who are viewing this thread