Things that annoy you (10 Viewers)

ajsccfc

using plurals when referring to famous people.

e.g. "the Messis, Ronaldos, Bests and Peles of this world"
(OK, Ronaldos is allowed, but you get my point).

I've really started noticing it too, I think it's Martin Keown in particular likes referring to 'your Man Utds, your Chelseas, your Liverpools'.

Gazolba

using plurals when referring to famous people.

e.g. "the Messis, Ronaldos, Bests and Peles of this world"
(OK, Ronaldos is allowed, but you get my point).
Well there was George Best and Leon Best, but you'd hardly lump them together.

rondog1973

So many of the posts on this thread are complaints about the Americanisation of British/English culture/language.

Not sure if has already been posted, but the one that most infuriates me is the term 'hating on'. Witnessed 30+ men using it on certain other forums too the fucking twats!

fernandopartridge

So many of the posts on this thread are complaints about the Americanisation of British/English culture/language.

Not sure if has already been posted, but the one that most infuriates me is the term 'hating on'. Witnessed 30+ men using it on certain other forums too the fucking twats!
"Can I get a coffee to go?"

The only acceptable part of that question is 'a coffee'

Otis

Never ever heard that phrase. Is it quite new?

Nick

Administrator
When people phone you but ask you to wait or try to put you on hold. Ermm, you just phoned here.

I often just hang up or say no.

Covstu

How the internet knows you need stuff . My printer ran out of ink, I jumped on amazon and the first thing to pop up was new ink! I don’t have that daft alexia either!

Otis

How the internet knows you need stuff . My printer ran out of ink, I jumped on amazon and the first thing to pop up was new ink! I don’t have that daft alexia either!
Ahhh, so that's why I keep getting those gay dating sites popping up. That and adds for drain cleaner and vaseline.

shmmeee

“Dating”

Dating apps, shit dates, the whole song and dance. Never done it before and now I’ve tried it I’m glad I hadn’t. How does the species ever end up procreating when we’ve normalised this bollocks as the mating dance?

Nick

Administrator
“Dating”

Dating apps, shit dates, the whole song and dance. Never done it before and now I’ve tried it I’m glad I hadn’t. How does the species ever end up procreating when we’ve normalised this bollocks as the mating dance?

Does shouting "get your rat out" at anybody walking past not work any more? :(

Users who are viewing this thread