Things that annoy you (15 Viewers)

Otis

and the reverse when the lights go green and the car infront doesn't move as they are dicking about with their phone or getting something out of a bag.
Yeah, been meaning to spring clean that and remove stuff for ages.

I mean, just how much lippy does one bloke actally need?

BodicoteSkyBlue

Pointing both your index fingers to the sky when you score whilst uttering a pray. Fuck that, what’s wrong with a Mick Channon type arm twirling? Think my goal celebration would be be an over the hoardings, shirt off in with the fans.

Otis

Pointing both your index fingers to the sky when you score whilst uttering a pray. Fuck that, what’s wrong with a Mick Channon type arm twirling? Think my goal celebration would be be an over the hoardings, shirt off in with the fans.
Think I would just twirl an invisible handlebar moustache.

Nick

Administrator

I'd be a shhh to the opposition fans.

Otis

My darling wife - WHY CAN SHE NOT PUT ANYTHING AWAY she's like a child and its toys
What sort of toys does your missus have exactly?

giphy.gif

Blind-Faith

My Mrs is like this , but with the lights , come upstairs and every fucking light is on, should make her start paying for the electric and see how quickly she bloody learns how much it costs!!!

Otis

My Mrs is like this , but with the lights , come upstairs and every fucking light is on, should make her start paying for the electric and see how quickly she bloody learns how much it costs!!!
Mine is the opposite! Grrrr!!

Really hot day and I will have the fan on all day. Really needs to be to keep the front room cool, because the sun shines directly in there.

I pop out to the shop for 10 mins, come back and she's switched it off.

Keeps switching the microwave off too and all the lights.

Worst is the TV. I only need to go to the toilet and the TV can be switched off when I come back downstairs.

She also keeps shutting the sun roof in the car. Kept shutting it in the winter, saying it should only be used in the summer and now in the summer she refuses to open it because she says the sun will shine through.

Arghhhhhhh!!!!!!!

dutchman

Having to go into the settings menu to adjust the brightness level on my Android phone every time I leave or enter the house. Why can't it have a rocker switch for brightness like it does for volume?

xcraigx

Home deliveries. The wife has ordered a new bed and its due between half 10 and half 12 today. Whenever we order something the delivery person never rings the doorbell and knocks lightly on the door so I've got to sit in complete silence waiting. And it'll probably be 1230 when it does show up.

richnrg

when people say 'you' instead of 'I'

e.g (topical example) Saddleworth Moor resident: "You could hardly breathe and your eyes were burning"

Actually, I could breath, and my eyes weren't burning. thanks - but that's because I'm about 300 miles south of the fire.

Otis

when people say 'you' instead of 'I'

e.g (topical example) Saddleworth Moor resident: "You could hardly breathe and your eyes were burning"

Actually, I could breath, and my eyes weren't burning. thanks - but that's because I'm about 300 miles south of the fire.
You left with no thought of saving those left behind?

You utter, utter barstard.

fernandopartridge

FBPE people - remain lost, we have all gotten over it apart from you.
As soon as I see that hashtag i ignore whatever they've written. Usually people who weren't the least bit interested in the EU until June 2016.
The 'love EU' flag at that march last week! How can you love a supra national political institution?

Covstu

Home deliveries. The wife has ordered a new bed and its due between half 10 and half 12 today. Whenever we order something the delivery person never rings the doorbell and knocks lightly on the door so I've got to sit in complete silence waiting. And it'll probably be 1230 when it does show up.
Surprised the fucker didn’t try and put it behind the wheely bin

shmmeee

Fucking cunty IT support who don’t know what the fuck they’re doing and have cocked up my system because it’s dual boot Linux and that confuses them. Now got to spend the morning making recovery disks and swearing repeatedly.

Cunts.

Users who are viewing this thread