Things that annoy you (9 Viewers)

Sick Boy

Another annoying one, I don't know if it's made its way to the UK yet, is instead of saying 'do something' they say 'go ahead and do something', the 'go ahead' being completely superfluous.

“Can I get” still winds me up, most people under 60 use it in southern England now, arseholes

Nick

Administrator
The gym is full of cunts. The utter wank pigs who sit on a machine wasting time by looking at their phones winds me up so much as do pairs of people who hog a machine while just chatting.

Go to the gym to burn calories or build muscle. Your phone or chat are just excuses not to work hard.

Bloke yesterday when I went sat watching TV on an exercise bike.

Nick

Administrator
A lot of people get a good thumb workout in my gym sometimes. I leave mine in my locker.

I bought some decent bluetooth headphones rather than the ones that come with it. As there's only ever 3 or 4 people max I can just leave it in the side of my bag and wonder about doing what I need to do.

Don't think I could handle it if people started taking gym selfies.

fellatio_Martinez

The gym I go to has treadmills with screens built in which you can track your progress on and even run routes from around the world which can be a good distraction from soul destroying cardio but I could easily do without it.

There's a lot of posers who just want to be seen to be in the gym. I get in and out as quickly as possible. Unless there's a woman's Brazilian beach volleyball team spin class on.

Nick

Administrator
The gym I go to has treadmills with screens built in which you can track your progress on and even run routes from around the world which can be a good distraction from soul destroying cardio but I could easily do without it.

There's a lot of posers who just want to be seen to be in the gym. I get in and out as quickly as possible. Unless there's a woman's Brazilian beach volleyball team spin class on.

Don't really like the poser type gyms. Went to Puregym in town for a bit and it was terrible for it.

Much rather nice quiet ones with not many people there or spit and sawdust types.

fellatio_Martinez

Don't really like the poser type gyms. Went to Puregym in town for a bit and it was terrible for it.

Much rather nice quiet ones with not many people there or spit and sawdust types.

Yeah Puregym is a magnet for posers.

I found a gym that recently got refurbished and is fully up to spec but not many people know about it so it's very sparsely populated which suits me.

I'm prepared for an influx come the new years resolution crowd in January though.

richnrg

Grrrrrrrrrrr! I hate it, I have a special dislike for 'can I get'....... It's not 'can I get' you vapid turds we say 'I would like'.........load of shite.
would you really walk into a pub and say "I would like a pint of beer". Or do you wear a monocle?

OffenhamSkyBlue

I think I say 'can I get' or 'can I have'.
Must not realise i'm doing it.
“Can I have...” is absolutely correct, Tommy, and is what the “can I get” brigade actually mean!

I’d like to flag up (use of which I’ve realised may itself enrage some of you) the increasing adoption of “gotten” instead of “got”, even among seemingly otherwise sane English people!
Americanising shite!!!

tommydazzle

Because visitors get in the way of doctors and nurses trying to do their jobs.
If it wasn't for the visitors I think even more patients would die in their hospital beds.
I've never seen a profession with so many obese women as there seems to be in nursing. Are they stealing the patients' food or are fat girls attracted to a career in nursing?

dancers lance

would you really walk into a pub and say "I would like a pint of beer". Or do you wear a monocle?
Even better than that Rich, I wear 2 monocles and a top hat whenever I frequent a gentlemen's drinking parlour.

fellatio_Martinez

If it wasn't for the visitors I think even more patients would die in their hospital beds.
I've never seen a profession with so many obese women as there seems to be in nursing. Are they stealing the patients' food or are fat girls attracted to a career in nursing?

Haha, I have noticed that.

It must be something to do with the long hours and the convenience of junk food with short breaks.

no_loyalty

Someone who has pissed on the toilet seat, when you are desperate for a shit.

Users who are viewing this thread