Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Things that annoy you (7 Viewers)

  • Thread starter Thread starter RB1992
  • Start date Start date
Ok it is a scary or stressfull time but don't take it out on me is all i ask. Is there any need to use profanity over this? Dickhead? Come on rich.

It is bad typing not bad spelling so whilst I understand you think it is lazy you need not worry that it would ever impact my career or the students I will teach

Maybe that makes you feel a bit better about the situation. I hope it does genuinely as it is not something that should cause you additional stress trust me.

If it does not I would rather not argue about it though, not much else to say. The old me would a few years ago but now I am all about thay spirituality and loving each other.
I bet that took you an hour to write!!

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk
 
Social media pictures of perfect couples with their perfect kids having a perfect Christmas preparing for a perfect new year = FUCK OFF!!!!

I was in Indonesia last year and there was this wooden swing that sits in the sea, quite famous. Couples post photos on Instagram with it all the time. I was sitting on the beach watching about 100 couples queuing up at sunset for their thirty seconds. The picture then gets posted online and everyone gets all jealous. It's embarrassing.

Some arsehole “celebrity” who was near to tears as she couldn’t go to Dubai because of the lockdown, I would let the fucker go and then rip up her passport so she can’t come back.

She is nearly in tears because she's probably getting about 50k for 3 days work being a whore for some sheik. Why do all the 'models' and 'influencers' go there? Many of them are escorting I believe.
 
I bet that took you an hour to write!!
emoji23.png


Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk
I took longer on it and now I have to rewind my episode of rick and morty. Now you see the trade off and which side wins!!! Lol
I was in Indonesia last year and there was this wooden swing that sits in the sea, quite famous. Couples post photos on Instagram with it all the time. I was sitting on the beach watching about 100 couples queuing up at sunset for their thirty seconds. The picture then gets posted online and everyone gets all jealous. It's embarrassing.



She is nearly in tears because she's probably getting about 50k for 3 days work being a whore for some sheik. Why do all the 'models' and 'influencers' go there? Many of them are escorting I believe.
I think so. Escorts probably.command top dollar over there as they have money to burn
 
Some fuckers smashedthe headlight On my car no cctv or contact details
It’s happened again to our other car outside the house didn’t hear anything the rear side passenger lights All smashed and massive dent over the petrol cap

Again no details but checking with neighbours who have cctv just sorting out the insurance
And I told my wife to park it on the drive rather then across it
 
The moderation team on this forum. You could add up their IQs and I'd be surprised if it reaches triple digits.
 
Fuck everyone setting fireworks off for hours in their back garden, hope they malfunction and burn your house down
If they malfunction how are they going to burn anything?
Apologies for the aggressive level of technical objection so early in the new year.
 
Getting ready for all of the diet and fitness newspaper articles for sorting yourself out for 2021.
 
Fuck everyone setting fireworks off for hours in their back garden, hope they malfunction and burn your house down
On that note...

Somebody near me let fireworks off in memory of a relative Christmas Eve. They then got aggressive when people complained, separately, about the fireworks.

Now, while I sympathise for their loss, it doesn't allow them to do what they feel like because it's what their relative would have wanted. I wouldn't get far if I ran through the town waving my cock about singing Black Box's Ride on Time... all in memory of a lost relative.
 
Americans/Canadians referring to England/English people as British.

Twitter today, apparently the British invaded Scotland. Not quite sure how that works, unless Scotland helped invade it's self? 🤔
 
Those Chinese lanterns were back last night somebody set one off on our street and it only just about made it over there neighbours house.
 
Those Chinese lanterns were back last night somebody set one off on our street and it only just about made it over there neighbours house.
They're a fucking menace.....

..as are the party balloons randomly floating about and flapping in trees......


How the fuck are they not banned? Basically its selling litter....a single use plastic bag filled with a finite resource critical to MRI scans, nuclear technologies, manufacturing etc.

Pure environmental vandalism.....mental.
 
Cash machines showing messages that "cash is safest" because its been quarantined for 72 hours.

We'll just ignore the 100's of people who have touched the buttons of ATMs yeah?
 
Cash machines showing messages that "cash is safest" because its been quarantined for 72 hours.

We'll just ignore the 100's of people who have touched the buttons of ATMs yeah?

Not transmitted by surfaces pal, don't worry about it
 
A load of fireworks just went off a couple of houses away. What is the fucking point?

One of my dogs is now under the sofa scared shitless.
I like fireworks as much as the next person but its got out of hand. Started about 5pm last night and was constant until well after midnight. Has already started again tonight, fortunately seems to be just the odd handful of people tonight. It now seems like we have 3 months of it.

Fortunately my dog isn't bothered but its heartbreaking seeing all the photos of terrified dogs.
 
We had quite a few fireworks over here last night my dog is strange he sits on the edge of the settee looking out of the window at them.
 
Being told I have to go back into the office on Monday, seems mental to go back now but have new staff coming in and the argument is we “can’t onboard from home so this is in line with the government advice”.

Seeing that article makes me feel a little better TBH. I’ll be masking up and keeping windows in the office open as well as 2m distance mind.
 
Being told I have to go back into the office on Monday, seems mental to go back now but have new staff coming in and the argument is we “can’t onboard from home so this is in line with the government advice”.

Seeing that article makes me feel a little better TBH. I’ll be masking up and keeping windows in the office open as well as 2m distance mind.

Surface transmission was a reasonable thing to avoid while we knew little about the virus. Now the evidence is pointing much more heavily to airborne since they struggle to grow viral cultures even in optimal lab conditions from surfaces.
 
At my wife's school they had a blanket rule of 'quarantining' any books handed in for 36 hours before marking and the same with them going back, if there's no need for that after all it makes life a tiny bit easier
 
At my wife's school they had a blanket rule of 'quarantining' any books handed in for 36 hours before marking and the same with them going back, if there's no need for that after all it makes life a tiny bit easier

Same at my school, I don’t bother with it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom