Things that annoy you (14 Viewers)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Dermott O' Leary . Why is he on the telly ?

ovduk78

Obvious solution there:

giphy.gif
Didn't someone, maybe a member of a pop group, do this to save luggage costs and they passed out on the plane because they were too hot?!

Liquid Gold

Meetings about having meetings - FFS.
I got so annoyed about this today I just sat silently during the teams meeting while people discussed bollocks way round things and presented a finished task to them at the end. Probably looked a prick but wanted to make a point.

Sick Boy

I got so annoyed about this today I just sat silently during the teams meeting while people discussed bollocks way round things and presented a finished task to them at the end. Probably looked a prick but wanted to make a point.
I spent 1.5 hours in a meeting about a meeting with my mic on literally 10 minutes and then spent the rest of it listening to music- probably the easiest money I’ve ever made.

Reactions: vow

chiefdave

My neighbour has decided that instead of having his Amazon deliveries made on a day that he's home, or to his parents or grandparents that both live in the same street, he will instead have them all delivered when he's not in and tell the driver to leave them at my house. One or two, no problem, but its every day and getting out of hand.

Mcbean

My neighbour has decided that instead of having his Amazon deliveries made on a day that he's home, or to his parents or grandparents that both live in the same street, he will instead have them all delivered when he's not in and tell the driver to leave them at my house. One or two, no problem, but its every day and getting out of hand.
Tell him you might be away for two weeks starting tomorrow

some years ago I had a knock on the door from a guy who lived on the opposite side of the road to me and about 40 yards away - he said that I would be receiving some mail for the manager and would I put it through his door - so he had put my address on an advert - cheeky c*nt - what I did know was that his dog was a mad collie and jumped at the post going in - so when indeed a couple of letters arrived I made sure he was out and dangled them through the box - the dog shredded them 🤣 I saw him a few days later and said I popped some post in the box for you - he blanked me ! Wanker !

Mcbean

I just wasted an hour and half of my life filling a passenger locator form
In - useless irrelevant questions !

Mcbean

Perhaps they are installing a LTN - as we all know cycling is the future to go shopping for your whole family in the winter

Terry Gibson's perm

We have a works zoom meeting next Friday at 4pm I asked how long they will be paying us for they said no pay so I said enjoy your meeting.

I am tempted to go just to ask our managers to give an explanation of what they do and when one guy who I hate does it ask him what he does for the rest of his day after doing that hour a day work.

OffenhamSkyBlue

I find the number plate on the new Land Rover Discovery being off centre, fucking annoying. Every time I see one it bugs the shit out of me. No idea why.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk
I am absolutely with you Mark! Is it trying to be ironic? My knackered old Freelander 1 has its plate to one side but that's because THERE'S A FUCKING GREAT SPARE WHEEL IN THE WAY!!! It would deffo stop me buying the new(ish) Disco!

Tommo1993

Some nobber managed to drive into the wall on that little bridge over the railway on Sandy Lane. That’s why Coundon and Radford were buggered on Thursday night. Still closed now. Took 50mins to get home on Thursday night, should only take 10!

xcraigx

My HP printer. Absolute bag of shit. I must have to problem solve (turn off then on) 20 times every day. The software that comes with it diagnoses the problem as 'it's not working' but gives no hint as to what the issue is or how to fix it.

jimmyhillsfanclub

I find the number plate on the new Land Rover Discovery being off centre, fucking annoying. Every time I see one it bugs the shit out of me. No idea why.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

I think I mentioned it on here before when they first came out...... it is one seriously ugly tractor.
Designed by a piss-head. Driven by cunts.

Sick Boy

My HP printer. Absolute bag of shit. I must have to problem solve (turn off then on) 20 times every day. The software that comes with it diagnoses the problem as 'it's not working' but gives no hint as to what the issue is or how to fix it.
Every single ‘cheap’ printer seems to just stop working properly after a few years.

Sbarcher

Trying to replace the locking bit on a hanging light fitting when you put on a shade. Just moved into a new house and they are a nightmare especially if you are trying to hold a heavy shade. Just make the thread coarser so it starts easier.

Users who are viewing this thread