Things that annoy you (11 Viewers)

Liquid Gold

Why does everything have to have an LED on it?

I'm working on my work laptop which has a an LED attached to the power input, with an external keyboard and mouse both with LEDs, connected to the socket with an LED extender, which also powers the TV on in the background with a random LED on it, also the Apple TV I'm streaming from has an LED on it, that doesn't mention the router with 4 random LEDs.

Sbarcher

Why does everything have to have an LED on it?

I'm working on my work laptop which has a an LED attached to the power input, with an external keyboard and mouse both with LEDs, connected to the socket with an LED extender, which also powers the TV on in the background with a random LED on it, also the Apple TV I'm streaming from has an LED on it, that doesn't mention the router with 4 random LEDs.
Sounds like you are being led astray.

SBT

Adele.

boo hoo hoo......fuck off, its not even news...why is this fucking news ffs.....anyone would think shes the only one whose had to cancel a gig during a pandemic.....

you massive twat!

The world's best-selling artist cancelling a Vegas residency with one day to spare and then crying about it online - yeah, no story there mate.

Sbarcher

MOTO Sevices. Had to stop on way to Hull yesterday for a crap. The loo paper is so thin you can see you hand through it and about wide enough just to wipe a baby's arse. Come on, you charge a bloody fortune to eat but can't afford a decent arse wipe.

Terry_dactyl

MOTO Sevices. Had to stop on way to Hull yesterday for a crap. The loo paper is so thin you can see you hand through it and about wide enough just to wipe a baby's arse. Come on, you charge a bloody fortune to eat but can't afford a decent arse wipe.
I hope you didn’t skid at any point on the remainder of the journey.

Blind-Faith

Cyclists on the road going around with cameras on their head, so they have something to load on YouTube as they have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives than slow drivers up

Mcbean

Cyclists on the road going around with cameras on their head, so they have something to load on YouTube as they have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives than slow drivers up
The f*ckers can also upload them to the Police sites where they think they have been offended against ! This was obviously conceived by someone who has never driven a car

Terry Gibson's perm

The f*ckers can also upload them to the Police sites where they think they have been offended against ! This was obviously conceived by someone who has never driven a car

It’s about time they have number plates so drivers can do the same.

Greggs

When you buy a new biro and it lasts about a week. Infuriating.

OffenhamSkyBlue

I get that pedestrians and cyclists are more vulnerable by not being contained within a steel box, but the Road Traffic Act needs amending to an offence of "Failure to use the road without due care and attention", rather than just driving. If you don't pay attention and do something stupid which leads to injury or damage, it should be your fault no matter how you are using the road.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

The past tense of sneak is sneaked. It's not snuck, so those twats who say snuck are, indeed, twats.

Last edited:

ovduk78

I've just booked a flight to Amsterdam for June and it always pisses me off that you have to pay more for luggage depending on the weight yet the ticket is the same price whether you are 11st or 18st!!

shmmeee

I've just booked a flight to Amsterdam for June and it always pisses me off that you have to pay more for luggage depending on the weight yet the ticket is the same price whether you are 11st or 18st!!

Obvious solution there:

giphy.gif

Tommo1993

Persecution at work made to feel very personal, all because I proved the c**t wrong on something so simple. Now I’m to be “registered for retraining”. Fucking sick of drivers being beaten with all sort of sticks by pen pushers.

Users who are viewing this thread