Things that are wrong with football thread (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

Just googled it and the first person that came up was Cam Newton and that says it all for me there aren’t many bigger Bell ends than him.

jimmyhillsfanclub

all these players wearing these weird stupid sports bras....... what the actual fuck is that all about......

.....fucking morons.

EDIT: I've googled it & apparently they contain performance trackers.....what-fucking-ever

.....more technology for technologies sake..........

Nick

Administrator
all these players wearing these weird stupid sports bras....... what the actual fuck is that all about......

.....fucking morons.

EDIT: I've googled it & apparently they contain performance trackers.....what-fucking-ever

Yeah the teams usually put them on players, tracks everything.

Nick

Administrator
It's pretty embarrassing but they seem to think they're pretty special hahaha

Two foot them in the office.

The world is too politically correct now to be able to give them a reply to tell them to sort themselves out.

The same as this:

fellaini-hair.png

Why has nobody taken him to the side and had a word?

fernandopartridge

.....fucking morons.

No coincidence that prozone and trackers have coinciding with English football embracing a risk free 'possession' game. Measuring stuff for its own sake

ajsccfc

Dabbing looks stupid but I don't mind Lingard and pals messing around, he seems to love being a footballer which is actually kind of nice to see.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Dabbing looks stupid but I don't mind Lingard and pals messing around, he seems to love being a footballer which is actually kind of nice to see.

In his interview after the Holland game he looked a right drab. Just looked like he wasn't bothered about being there at all.

Terry Gibson's perm

I was watching the mls the other night and they seem to use it quite often and it takes ages

Gazolba

Looking at Arsene Wenger when he took over Arsenal and then now, football management sure gives you a lot of wrinkles.
Surely, not all due to just age.

Terry Gibson's perm

Time wasting and blatant cheating by lying down pretending to be injured and then seeing your team has conceded a corner so getting up running into the box heading it away and then lying down again, Rhead what a disgusting example of a footballer

ccfcway

Time wasting and blatant cheating by lying down pretending to be injured and then seeing your team has conceded a corner so getting up running into the box heading it away and then lying down again, Rhead what a disgusting example of a footballer

simple solution again, ref allows physio to come on and treat player. Player has to walk of after treated and be allowed back on by ref.

Brighton Sky Blue

Football League clear Wolves of wrongdoing for the umpteenth time. They'll probably get a slap on the wrist for spunking millions they haven't got this year.

Terry Gibson's perm

I would now have everything timed by the fourth official into the scoreboard so the goalie has the ball timer comes on he has the six seconds if not released penalty, go back to goal kick on the side the ball went out again timed. Substitutes 15 seconds to get off the pitch or book the player entering the field stops players wandering miles from the dug out before the change also the game starts in 15 seconds so if the player out of position bad luck. We pay for 90 minutes but probably get less than half in real action

Otis

I would now have everything timed by the fourth official into the scoreboard so the goalie has the ball timer comes on he has the six seconds if not released penalty, go back to goal kick on the side the ball went out again timed. Substitutes 15 seconds to get off the pitch or book the player entering the field stops players wandering miles from the dug out before the change also the game starts in 15 seconds so if the player out of position bad luck. We pay for 90 minutes but probably get less than half in real action
I've said a few times before, TGP, align the ref's watch with the scoreboard. A very simple solution.

The ref stops his watch, the scoreboard clock stops. Anyone killing time or time wasting would discover it would be a totally fruitless and pointless exercise.

Rhead can sit on the floor all day long. When he looks up at the scoreboard he will see that it is not budging by a single second.

Couple this with refs then booking players for trying to kill the game and the problem is solved.

Covstu

I've said a few times before, TGP, align the ref's watch with the scoreboard. A very simple solution.

The ref stops his watch, the scoreboard clock stops. Anyone killing time or time wasting would discover it would be a totally fruitless and pointless exercise.

Rhead can sit on the floor all day long. When he looks up at the scoreboard he will see that it is not budging by a single second.

Couple this with refs then booking players for trying to kill the game and the problem is solved.
Let’s face it we would have done similar in their position

Terry Gibson's perm

Tv won’t allow it as it will mess with the schedule as a game could go on half an hour longer than advertised. It amazes me that the fans don’t start chanting the time when the goalie holds the ball it may soon embarrass the red into doing something Allsopp was holding it for between 12 and 20 secondsvyhe other night as I always look at the time on the board when the keeper gets it.

Otis

Let’s face it we would have done similar in their position
Doesn't make it right and I still wouldn't like it.

Really happy for the City to win, but if we did it by cheating it would definitely taint it for me.

I hate to see our own players diving and hate to see our own players calling for yellow cards or feigning injury.

I also hate taking in the ball into the corner flags and it doesn't matter if it is an opponent or us, I just hate to see it.

Otis

Tv won’t allow it as it will mess with the schedule as a game could go on half an hour longer than advertised. It amazes me that the fans don’t start chanting the time when the goalie holds the ball it may soon embarrass the red into doing something Allsopp was holding it for between 12 and 20 secondsvyhe other night as I always look at the time on the board when the keeper gets it.
I'm sorry but I disagree.

I think it would work, because players would see their actions are futile and are gaining them nothing.

Otis

I would also make players being subbed go off the pitch from their nearest exit point.

When a player is being subbed so many teams make sure the player going off is right over the other side of the pitch.

Either that or they have a set amount of seconds to get off the pitch. Anyone hobbling can have physios come on and carry them off.

lifeskyblue

But the problem is Haynes took longer with each throw in than allsopp took with his clearances. Otherwise I agree; wasting time by players and managers is just another form of cheating. I would hope the authorities take a harder line on it and give instructions to refs to book players or retrospectively fine clubs if persistent time wasting appears in the refs report. I also like the idea of the stadium clock being stopped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

But the problem is Haynes took longer with each throw in than allsopp took with his clearances. Otherwise I agree; wasting time by players and managers is just another form of cheating. I would hope the authorities take a harder line on it and give instructions to refs to book players or retrospectively fine clubs if persistent time wasting appears in the refs report. I also like the idea of the stadium clock being stopped

I hate it that Haynes takes so long. All he is doing is giving the opposition time to regroup and mark.

Terry Gibson's perm

He does but that is his lack of ability and lack of real movement from the others, any punishment must happen in the game or there is no benefit in fact it could count against you if the player got banned and it was against a rival team in the next match. Burge is another terriblely slow distributor

Users who are viewing this thread