This weeks WC qualifiers (2 Viewers)

Sick Boy

Not a bad draw for the Republic, could have been a lot worse!

CJ_covblaze

3 closish games there. Croatia should win quite easily but the other 3 are tough to call. I reckon ROI, Sweden and Switzerland will come through.

Skyblueweeman

Also don't get why English fans hate Scotland/Wales/N.ireland. It's like hating a disabled sibling.

I want them all to do well and qualify - I was hoping Wales would win it last year once England were knocked out. Would have probably travelled down to Cardiff for the final.

Disabled??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

Absolutely shocking decision in the Northern Ireland game. Penalty given for handball when it clearly wasn't handball at all. Turned his back and the ball hit his back and shoulder and his arm wasn't even out any distance from his body.

Terrible. Needs the video replay system.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Absolutely shocking decision in the Northern Ireland game. Penalty given for handball when it clearly wasn't handball at all. Turned his back and the ball hit his back and shoulder and his arm wasn't even out any distance from his body.

Terrible. Needs the video replay system.
Never a pen, hope they can get back into it.
The ref should of sent the Swiss defender ( schuer) off as well

Skyblueweeman

Fucking fuckety fuck fuck wankers. Coincidence that FIFA are based in Switzerland?

Player didn’t even complain. It hit his back.

And what about the two footed challenge in the first couple of minutes that didn’t get a red card.

Fucking corrupt pricks.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Fucking fuckety fuck fuck wankers. Coincidence that FIFA are based in Switzerland?

Player didn’t even complain. It hit his back.

And what about the two footed challenge in the first couple of minutes that didn’t get a red card.

Fucking corrupt pricks.

That tackle in the 5th min had it been 85th would have been off (well maybe not a Swiss player with this ref).

Something not right about those decisions.

Skyblueweeman

That’s because they’re fucking corrupt! Wankers.

So angry. The Swiss have been much the better team to be fair but we despite all their possession and chances, we were holding them.

Harder when you start playing against 12 men.

Liquid Gold

Awful decision. I’d rather have a few stoppages in the game and have these big decisions correct than carrying on like this. NI could miss out on the World Cup because of a fucking terrible ref.

CJ_covblaze

Eric Dier captain. Hoping he holds on to that.

Nick

Administrator
DORBG5fXcAAGhz0.jpg

That's awful.

Otis

DORBG5fXcAAGhz0.jpg

That's awful.
The only thing in England's favour here is the fact that the Germans may have neglected tactics and training due to spending all day on the internet looking up who are our players on Wikipedia.

Users who are viewing this thread