TICKETS (7 Viewers)

pusbccfc

It's through my business so yeah I don't split with anyone. Difference is Wembley is Wembley. I wouldn't really grumble at that and the fact they offer 3 courses and beverages it isn't actually all that unreasonable.

When factoring in food, drinks, parking etc. the cost would've likely risen to around £1800.

£1200 for just the box is so poor. I guess maybe they expect them to sell out regardless?

Brighton Sky Blue

Got some at lunchtime. Assumed that clicking ‘add to card’ when buying reserved seats means that they are added to both cards?

Evo1883

So I'm going to have to go to the ticket office as I have the option to buy for 3 of us but not my eldest daughter who is a St holder and is also in our network on the website

SheafIsGod

5 messages from people who haven’t been up for years asking me to get them tickets. I honestly won’t be arsed if we don’t go up just so I’m not sat in a ground full of this type of “fan” next season. I know Man Utd & Arsenal (plastic) fans who said they will be getting a season ticket if we go up.

Grendel

Everyone has I think

they are but if you get an extra ticket I’ve got a PDF - it seemed to allow adding that on the card as well - can’t see how that would work at all

Nick

Administrator
So I'm going to have to go to the ticket office as I have the option to buy for 3 of us but not my eldest daughter who is a St holder and is also in our network on the website

What does it say? Can you not add one in for her age group then assign it?

hill83

You need to register an account using their supporter number and buy it through that account. Pretty sure you can use the same email address. If not create a new one.

Last time I’m posting this. This is what I had to do for my son even though he is on my network.

Evo1883

What does it say? Can you not add one in for her age group then assign it?
So it says (3) in the renew bit .. go on it and it just gives 3 boxes , me , my dad and my daughter .. then procced to checkout

chiefdave

they are but if you get an extra ticket I’ve got a PDF - it seemed to allow adding that on the card as well - can’t see how that would work at all
Seems to be quite a few people on twitter who think they have added the extra ticket to their card. Hopefully they'll just be emailed a pdf otherwise it will be total chaos at the turnstiles

Grendel

So it says (3) in the renew bit .. go on it and it just gives 3 boxes , me , my dad and my daughter .. then procced to checkout

She will be over JSB age so you need to create a new account with her supporter number and an e mail address

Nick

Administrator
Seems to be quite a few people on twitter who think they have added the extra ticket to their card. Hopefully they'll just be emailed a pdf otherwise it will be total chaos at the turnstiles

Yeah, in the confirmation there's a PDF.

KenilworthSkyBlue

£1200 for just the box is so poor. I guess maybe they expect them to sell out regardless?

Even if it included a basic drinks package as well as my usual three parking spots it's an acceptable deal. But yeah, to charge that without any extras within the package whatsoever is frankly abhorrent.

I'd be surprised if they didn't sell out. Even if existing box holders opt out of their box as I likely will, there'll be plenty of fans who will happily band together.

Grendel

How do I register an account with a supporter number ? , I create an account it gives me a new supporter number ?

her number on the season ticket must be different?

Grendel

If the ground maps accurate all sold out other than North Stand already

Grendel

I’m not going to get annoyed about that anymore. More the merrier. Even almost including my former season ticket holding mate who deserted us for wasps. Maybe.

Is his name Shugs?

Robinshio

5 messages from people who haven’t been up for years asking me to get them tickets. I honestly won’t be arsed if we don’t go up just so I’m not sat in a ground full of this type of “fan” next season. I know Man Utd & Arsenal (plastic) fans who said they will be getting a season ticket if we go up.
that is because try to buy a one off ticket for those clubs for less than say £200 - £400 for a whole season is not that bad. as mentioned previously if we do get to wembley, they need a small window of buy a season ticket and guarantee a wembley ticket

Users who are viewing this thread