Tim Fisher on the Radio (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Yep he did.he expects acl to give the bricks and the garden to them to put in the new stadium. That's the stadium that WONT be in coventy.as he wouldnt expect acl to mess about with fans feelings.

Surely it will be up to us, the owners, whether they are moved or not! Would be uproar if they tried to agree a deal with ACL only!

wingy

Someone should have asked him "What the Club is worth"....................please someone put that question to him at the Forums.

Voice_of_Reason

The guy is, in my opinion, the biggest bluffer out ! Once again he is making decisions only the Administrator can make ! The club is COVENTRY CITY FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED, not Coventry City (Holdings) Limited. He is talking about not selling a the club which is in Administration and which was allocated the Golden Share. He has NO say what happens to the club in Administration.

italiahorse

Someone should have asked him "What the Club is worth"....................please someone put that question to him at the Forums.

He will say its not for sale so nobody will bid.
He says he is building a stadium just to further frighten off buyers.
Pathetic.

SkyBlueUkeman

Its ridiculous. "Oh, but we have the player and staff contracts."

Woopty-fucking-doo. Good luck with that. I mean you won't have a league for them to play in, but still.

Bye Bye Sisu. :wave:

SkyBlueUkeman

According to Peter Hachshdtdtughssen (He has an odd name)

Sisu have been looking for a 3 year deal, but wanted a move away.

Also he's made a point that if Mr Fisher isn't full of bluster, we'd be liquidated by now.

wingy

8000 Capaity .Oh such ambition ,this is a Hostage taking ,where are the SWAT team................oh they are the Swat team ................Sisu Wanderers Ametuer Tresspassers:facepalm:

SkyBlueUkeman

I just don't get what they are playing at.

No-one will go and see them outside of the city and NO-ONE with any sense will go and watch them at the new stadium.

I'd ask if they are seriously that deluded but I'd say the answer is probably yes.

What we've got to do is make the club Public Enemy No.1 till Sisu are gone.

Think of the club as a zombie. They aren't our club anymore, and the best thing to do from here now is to either shoot it in the face or wait for the cure.

ccfcdan

I'm beginning to think that SISU are here for good and were not going to get new owners. What a crock of shit.

italiahorse

I just don't get what they are playing at.

No-one will go and see them outside of the city and NO-ONE with any sense will go and watch them at the new stadium.

I'd ask if they are seriously that deluded but I'd say the answer is probably yes.

What we've got to do is make the club Public Enemy No.1 till Sisu are gone.

Think of the club as a zombie. They aren't our club anymore, and the best thing to do from here now is to either shoot it in the face or wait for the cure.

Not enough will go to wherever to make it a going concern.
People may come back when it becomes "local" but it will never happen because by then it will be too late.

quinn1971

Not enough will go to wherever to make it a going concern.
People may come back when it becomes "local" but it will never happen because by then it will be too late.

Well done to peter. obviously linnell was going to give him a harder time than fisher. Thought he dealt with it very professionally ( as expected) proved what we all knew fisher is full of bullshit. I wouldn't believe anything that tool days

torchomatic

8000 capacity? I know we're not the most well-supported club, but come on! And "modular"? I think he means Lego.

Nonleagueherewecome

So what times has all this been on CWR? I've missed it all but would like to catch it on iplayer. I'm hoping I don't have to sift through 3 hours of bad 80's chart hits and out-of-date reports on the Test match to get to the CCFC bits!

Chipfat

Let him keep chatting the more he does the more he is pissing people off, he will not listen, doesn't care about Coventry as a city or its people, he is the voice box of Joy who is treating us like a franchise... Lets keep mailng the FA, FL and Appleton to do the right thing and get rid of these people who want to change the face of football to suit their own needs and change rules to suit every bad business decision they have made with our club...

Fans please don't buy tickets, tops or even go to a fans forum or if you do go to listen TURN YOUR BACK on TF the minute the man talks as he is turning his back on us and the City......

Sub

8000 capacity? I know we're not the most well-supported club, but come on! And "modular"? I think he means Lego.

Seen as its SISU building it its more than likely to be made from stickle bricks they are much cheaper than lego !!

Voice_of_Reason

I've been bombarding the Football League with emails ! The latest was asking for what the implications on the other 72 league clubs would be if SISU challenged it's rules in Court and won ? (At the moment League Rules state only CCFC Ltd has the right the play in the League !!!)

Nonleagueherewecome

Mind you nearly threw op several times and my laptop was heading for the window when Timmy was talking:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

Ah, I might not bother then. My radio almost went when he was on near the end of the season; I'm not risking my lovely PC!

torchomatic

One day we'll look back at all this and laugh.

Won't we? :(

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

One day we'll look back at all this and laugh.

Won't we? :(
We wont but when sometime in the not too distant future you tell people that Coventry had a football team that played in the Premier League that won anFA cup once had a crowd of well over 50000 for a second division game had lots of games over 40000 were once called the entertainers had took 15000 to anFA quater final game etc etc then they will laugh and how:facepalm:

cloughie

Fisher is an embbaressment to CCFC the man fully knows what he is saying he is not deluded just taking the piss out of us fans as he knows the end could be near

Amazingly or maybe not, he blames every one but sisu

Monkeyface

I've been bombarding the Football League with emails ! The latest was asking for what the implications on the other 72 league clubs would be if SISU challenged it's rules in Court and won ? (At the moment League Rules state only CCFC Ltd has the right the play in the League !!!)

Have they bothered to reply yet? Sent two in the last week and haven't had so much as an automated response. Also sent one a few months ago asking them to ask questions, they didn't reply to that either!

Didge76

Fisher is an embbaressment to CCFC the man fully knows what he is saying he is not deluded just taking the piss out of us fans as he knows the end could be near

Amazingly or maybe not, he blames every one but sisu

The bloke is an utter cock!!! My well earned money stays where it is until these incompetent tw*ts do one. I'm so pissed off with it all now

Users who are viewing this thread