Tim Fisher on the Radio (1 Viewer)

wingy

An Individual on here ,the Trust ,The administrator ,its what we all knew really anyway ,but it is now in black and white ,and has promptly been played down in significance by Appleton and TF,You'd get the impression they don't want others to bid !:(

So lets have a look at what Tim "Slimy but Dim" Fisher had to say;

1. The club is not far sale.
I think he will find that the Administrator (yes Dim that is the one that you appointed who actually runs the club now) put the club up for sale over a week ago and has numerous bids. Including one from you and your SISU pals. Not being picky, but if the club is not for sale why have you put in a bid to buy it?

2. Fans wall at The Ricoh
You say you will move it to your new stadium in Baginton. Have you asked those loyal fans who purchased the bricks in Coventry City's stadium, yes it's called The Ricoh Dim. Do not assume that you have any support as i am sure you have read every poll including your own and you have zero support.

3. Memorial Garden / Fans Ashes
This is the most insulting assumption Dim has made to date. To request that your Ashes are spread at or near to your football clubs stadium says to me that Coventry City was a huge part of these fans lives, so whilst we can't ask them I think it is safe to say this would be completely against their wishes. Ever thought of asking their families instead of playing your smoke and mirrors games with loyal fans who cannot speak for themselves?

It is not up to you whether you want to keep the club to play at destroying it a little more, just because no other club will now touch you with a barge pole due to the incompetent and immoral job you have done at Coventry City. You have fucked up and have now lost the club and more importantly have lost the fans. If you had a Manager who had done as poor a job as you and was universally hated by the fans would he still be employed? No you would have sacked him, so why not do the decent thing and resign as there is nothing left for you in Coventry. If your not sure Coventry is the city where Coventry City FC was founded and will always play their matches.

Good bye Timmy :jerkit:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread