Tim Fisher rang me last night (1 Viewer)

NorthernWisdom

I didn't read the full Telegraph article this afternoon after the news broke about no news, but sure I saw something about Appleton having 6 months to look into the dealings of past and present directors, including Messrs Ranson, Hofman and Elliott.

Should make interesting reading that one. I was (mistakenly) a fan of Ranson so it'll be interesting to see how wrong I was. Not only that, it'll be interesting to see the findings into GH and JE and how that might affect fans perceptions of a Haskell takeover bid....

WM

Don't get your hopes up, just standard practice apparently, so it might just mean he checks and finds they all acted perfectly fairly.

Not that this would be a bad thing of course!

CCFCSteve

I didn't read the full Telegraph article this afternoon after the news broke about no news, but sure I saw something about Appleton having 6 months to look into the dealings of past and present directors, including Messrs Ranson, Hofman and Elliott.

Should make interesting reading that one. I was (mistakenly) a fan of Ranson so it'll be interesting to see how wrong I was. Not only that, it'll be interesting to see the findings into GH and JE and how that might affect fans perceptions of a Haskell takeover bid....

WM

He'll need to submit a conduct report on each of the directors (and theres a lot of them !!!!!) of the last 3 years within 6 months of his appointment. Will be very interesting reading but unfortunately remains confidential

Users who are viewing this thread