Tim Fisher: You can't handle the truth! (1 Viewer)

Statement from the Trust:

CCFC Holdings CEO Tim Fisher recently hosted a series of Fans Forums. At each of these forums it was made abundantly clear, including through a simple show of hands, that less than 5% of fans back his plans to move the club out of Coventry. These plans are not welcome and not necessary and to continue with this ill thought out on this potentially financially ruinous route could threaten the future existence of the club. The recent poll amongst Sky Blue Trust members and the massive support through a poll in the Coventry Telegraph shows thousands of fans are opposed to this suicidal move.

Unfortunately Mr Fisher appears to have refused to listen to these views. Indeed over the many hours of questioning he barely answered any one of the key questions he was asked, bringing into question the exact purpose of these forums – were they for the benefit of the supporters or just a sop that showed the Football League that the fans had been “consulted” and subsequently ignored?

The Sky Blue Trust have compiled a series of key questions that Mr Fisher failed to answer.

These will be published on our website from today at www.skybluetrust.co.uk and also issued to all of our members.

We have also asked them for any of their questions which they feel remain unanswered.
All of these questions will be delivered in person at SISU headquarters in Mayfair at our protest at 3pm on Saturday June 15th. If Mr Fisher is incapable of answering them then maybe Joy Sepalla, will step out of the shadows to do so.
We will then issue copies of the same questions at the nearby Football League headquarters.

The supporters of Coventry City Football Club demand and deserve proper answers not to be treated as an irrelevant irritation. The Fans Forums appear nothing more than a cosmetic exercise aimed at fooling the Football League, we aim to ensure they learn the real truth – The fans may have been consulted, but despite showing massive unified opposition to the relocation plan they are being completely ignored by Tim Fisher and Joy Sepalla.
Tim Fisher, we can handle the truth – can you?

We need Coventry City to remain in Coventry.

Oustanding Questions:

So after three Fisher forums to consult and explain to the fans…….
We still do not know
- Where we will play next year
- Why a ground share for at least 3 years is the only option
- How far away a ground share might be if we are not at the Ricoh
- How many fans Tim is expecting to go to a ground share
- Where Tim’s “new” stadium might be sited
- Who will actually own Tim’s “new” stadium
- How much Tim’s “new” stadium might cost
- How Tim’s “new” stadium will be financed
- How big Tim’s “new” stadium will be
- Other than “they wont talk to me” we still don’t know why there are no talks with ACL
- What the player budget will be
- Which players are leaving
- How big the squad will be
- What they will invest in the squad
- Why he thinks we can compete in League 1 on limited finance
- Will there be an academy
- Where an academy will be sited
- How the academy will be financed
- When we are coming out of administration and transfer embargo
- Who runs the football club, Tim or the administrator
- Who is going to be saddled with all the legal bills etc
- Whether all the accounts since 1995 were prepared wrongly or not. - Why Tim and the auditors signed the accounts if they knew they were wrong
- Why CCFC Holdings thinks it owns the Football League share
- Why CCFC Ltd employees produce recent wages slips but Tim says CCFC Ltd never had any employees
- Why Tim thinks the football trade has always been in Holdings and CCFC Ltd is a non trading Property subsidiary
- Why CCFC Ltd owes £70m
- How big the debts will get
- How the debts will be repaid

- The proof of any of this
- Why moving our club away from our fans makes any sense at all
- Why SISU are still here
- Why they wont sell
- Who Joy Seppala is
- And so much more ………………

WHAT WE DO KNOW IS MR FISHER IS NOT LISTENING TO THE FANS

KEEP OUR CLUB IN COVENTRY !

Nonleagueherewecome

"You want the truth? You can't handle the truth! No truth-handler, you! I deride your truth-handling abilities." :)

I can think of at least one poster who is going to appreciate that.

duffer

All good questions, but a little politeness might not go amiss. I don't like TF much, but I'd at least have the courtesy to call him Mr Fisher if I was preparing a list of formal, written questions.

Salute the rank not the man etc. ;)

(Edit)

Sorry to be clear, I mean the stuff about "Tim's Stadium" etc.

Last edited:

Sick Boy

In short he's just an out of town arrogant C**t !!

sticker,375x360.png

Nonleagueherewecome

Nonleagueherewecome

Im sure theres a few on here that will lol.

It would be a bit like that round on R5's Fighting Talk where they have to defend the indefensible.

cashless

This is a terrible letter, a cock eyed rant, turning SBT into a shouty SISU out brigade. Getting personal with "Tim" shows a lack of professionalism and dignity which the Trust should rise above.

There is also the arrogant assumption that a show of hands at a forum represents the view of every Coventry supporter (and trust member)

I want the trust to take a really scrutineering, interregatory approach and engaging the RIGHT media to tell the story of the mismanagement of this club. Saturday afternoon jaunts to London and faintly ridiculous ultimatums mean that sadly the Trust, with behaviour like this risks being sidelined by ANY future owners.

Godiva

This is a terrible letter, a cock eyed rant, turning SBT into a shouty SISU out brigade. Getting personal with "Tim" shows a lack of professionalism and dignity which the Trust should rise above.

There is also the arrogant assumption that a show of hands at a forum represents the view of every Coventry supporter (and trust member)

I want the trust to take a really scrutineering, interregatory approach and engaging the RIGHT media to tell the story of the mismanagement of this club. Saturday afternoon jaunts to London and faintly ridiculous ultimatums mean that sadly the Trust, with behaviour like this risks being sidelined by ANY future owners.

I fully agree to the above.

chiefdave

I am a trust member but I have to say sending something like this doesn't make the trust look like they have much clue what is going on. I could answer half those questions based off what TF and the accountant chap answered at the forums so why do the trust not know the answers?

Godiva

I am a trust member but I have to say sending something like this doesn't make the trust look like they have much clue what is going on. I could answer half those questions based off what TF and the accountant chap answered at the forums so why do the trust not know the answers?

Maybe they heard the answers but didn't listen?

O

odysseus

I fully agree to the above.

Have to say its cringeworthy. An awful lot of those questions have been answered and several more would requite the accurate use of a crystal ball. Is that really and official sky blue trust letter?......Really?

wingy

I'm thinking a need to read deeper than this is just some juvenile rant, and that the focus is Tim as Its Tims Strategy and very likely that Tim holds a Stake. And that is why Tim can't handle the Truth.

Otis

All good questions, but a little politeness might not go amiss. I don't like TF much, but I'd at least have the courtesy to call him Mr Fisher if I was preparing a list of formal, written questions.

Salute the rank not the man etc. ;)

(Edit)

Sorry to be clear, I mean the stuff about "Tim's Stadium" etc.

I picked up on that straight away. Rather unprofessional.

It's not his stadium anyway. He is just the spokesperson and mouthpiece.

Best to dot all the 'i's and cross all the 't's in these kind of things. Otherwise it just looks amateurish and sloppy.

Delboycov

A lot of them actually.

Yes, mainly with "We're not able to announce that yet". He answered none of the important questions at the forums, just slimed and sidestepped everything...a complete waste of time. I'm sure you loved it though Godiva ;-)

wingy

I picked up on that straight away. Rather unprofessional.

It's not his stadium anyway. He is just the spokesperson and mouthpiece.

Best to dot all the 'i's and cross all the 't's in these kind of things. Otherwise it just looks amateurish and sloppy.

As I say in my prior post the emphasis is TIm for the reasons of my post.IMO.

Godiva

Yes, mainly with "We're not able to announce that yet". He answered none of the important questions at the forums, just slimed and sidestepped everything...a complete waste of time. I'm sure you loved it though Godiva ;-)

If he is not in a position to answer questions about groundshare or position of new stadium because the FL won't approve the plans until we exit administration - then why keep asking those questions? Yes, they are important questions, but he simply can't tell for another two weeks or so.

Users who are viewing this thread