Tim said we'd be back after 3 games! (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

Of coarse he does someone has to be the gullible one ;)

New Ground, Everyone else to blame bar Sisu, we had to move we had no choice, We will not sell our best players, all will come out in the JR.

Just a few from the comedy sketch he believed to be true......:laugh: :laugh:

Surely even you don't expect anybody to believe that, that really was the plan?

J

Jack Griffin

More RFC comedy gold..
I know you still don't get it.

The Ricoh has never ever felt like home (despite the fact I've tried to embrace it with a season ticket from day one), unfortunately the football club (CCFC) has never ever been made welcome there!

Please check ALL the facts, if the club go back there it will have to be on very different 'terms & conditions', I will then have to consider my situation and position.

And before you presume, no I don't like having to go and support my team in Northampton (or anywhere else outside Coventry) but we are where we are because of who or whom?

The answer will be revealed shortly.

Still missing the point. I don't particularly want to go to Sixfields (or anywhere outside Coventry) BUT in all honesty the Ricoh has never really been our home or EVER FELT LIKE IT!

ALTHOUGH ALL PARTIES INVOLVED ARE AT LEAST EQUALLY AT FAULT AND GUILTY it's CCC who are going to be caught-out and found guilty when the crunch comes.

Mark my words, sad or what?

Strange! However even having renewed my season tickets if we return to the Ricoh I will carefully have to consider the implications and my position and may never go to another Sky Blues game, home or away.

That's sad after 57 + years, ah well I guess the 'Bullies' will have won.
Have never been back to Highfield Road (the pain would be far to great) so for me it has to be Highfield Road.

To be perfectly honest the Ricoh has never felt like home and is either cursed or jinxed?

Hopefully our new ground will at least feel like home.

Have read all 19 pages and feel totally frustrated by the negative response.

The sooner supporters realise a return to the Ricoh will never happen unless we (the owners or club) actual own it, the better.

We need to move-on and if that means creating a 'new home', then so be it!

Quote from Coventry Observer ....................

"@stevecarpo: I've also been told this isn't a bluff - the #SkyBlues are taking this seriously - the hold up could be being granted planning permission..."

The whole point is we don't have access to any of the Ricoh revenue streams and never will. We need to move on!

CCC legal costs will be horrendous, never mind it will only be the Council Tax Payers footing the bill! How did it ever get to this stage? PUSB!

Personally NEVER supported an owner.

Always going to happen IMHO,
Could NEVER see a deal being done on the Ricoh because of the 'Compass' contract but guess we'll just have to wait and see?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread