Tm hints at the truth (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date
W

westcountry_skyblue

Can we not contest the golden share that sisu hold with the football league as they are obviously not fit and proper owners?

ccfcway

OR he could have aimed too high and the gamble failed. I guess he is getting paid by SISU or something to lie though isn't he?

or it was MV job to identify players and go and get them based on TM requirements.

skyblue1991

We know SISU as bastards, nobody is denying that.

However, TM agreed when he signed lasted year that assurances would be in place for him. It's evident he went for players that are (literally) out of this league. That is not what we needed.

Fair play to him resigning and not taking a pay off becuase I rhink he would;ve been sacked ultimately but I am glad he is gone. Now it's time to bring in a manager that has been there and done it at this level. Someone that didn't have millions to spend and knows how to get out of this league.

Step up Steve Evans.

SkyBlueRuffian

We know SISU as bastards, nobody is denying that.

However, TM agreed when he signed lasted year that assurances would be in place for him. It's evident he went for players that are (literally) out of this league. That is not what we needed.

Fair play to him resigning and not taking a pay off becuase I rhink he would;ve been sacked ultimately but I am glad he is gone. Now it's time to bring in a manager that has been there and done it at this level. Someone that didn't have millions to spend and knows how to get out of this league.

Step up Steve Evans.
Cotterill or Warnock for me

afan4life

OR he could have aimed too high and the gamble failed. I guess he is getting paid by SISU or something to lie though isn't he?
Isn't my theory more likely given their past history in the transfer market?
Don't understand your 2nd paragraph!

skyblue1991

Cotterill or Warnock for me
I did think Cotterill and would still be happy to have him but he was well backed by Bristol City so not sure how well he would do here.

I cannot see Warnock coming here in all honesty; as much as I like him and would give our side a good kick up the arse I just can't see it.

chinamans view

MV, should go too, he is in charge of player recruitment and supposed to be TM s friend, some friend. I cant understand why he has got off with no criticism for what has happened this summer, unless he thinks he can do better than TM with this set of players.

James Smith

It isn't a one man crusade is it? He might have been aiming and fantastic if it paid off, but he had no plan B.

Who knows, he could have put together a solid, physical league 1 team with the odd Jodi Jones to bring some flair.

If we are a league 1 team, sadly we need a decent league 1 manager who can grind results out whether it is long ball, kicking the shit out of people or something like that. Of course, I'd love a billionaire to come in and own us but maybe I am just being realistic?

I will admit to being a somewhat typical fan and having no problem when we're winning but sack the board, manager, players etc. when we're losing. Sadly whilst Mogga was probably not a bad manager for us last season I agree that we need consistency and to win games which means being able to adapt to whatever is thrown at us. I don't believe that our budget will be huge without a billionaire or two buying Joy out and therefore need somewhat of a magician to conjour a decent squad out of bugger all. Hopefully the next victim sorry manager will be able to do this and not rely too heavily on loan players.

Brighton Sky Blue

And you have to ask yourself, is Turnbull any better than Martin? Think the obvious answer to that is no.

Seems like TM made a mistake with the big Finnish centre back too.

JOB was one of the most hard working players the club has had in a good while, yet during our rut he couldn't get a game while others were allowed to coast along. TM clearly gambled that he would be able to replace the outgoing players with better, he couldn't and the consequences are there for all to see. Even then, the squad available to him shouldn't be sat at the bottom of a poor league.

higgs

Will joe cole not be coming back on loan now that mogga is gone?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

oucho

JOB was one of the most hard working players the club has had in a good while, yet during our rut he couldn't get a game while others were allowed to coast along. TM clearly gambled that he would be able to replace the outgoing players with better, he couldn't and the consequences are there for all to see. Even then, the squad available to him shouldn't be sat at the bottom of a poor league.

Perfect summary.

Captain Dart

You actually are as funny as you think you are,
are you celebrating or mourning today.?

He's never said anything remotely funny, strange guy.

Captain Dart

Wheelfass

I'd put good money on the budget not being the lowest in the league.
I don't know where we are in the table regarding the league 1 budget but what I do know is this....
I was told by someone from inside the club, someone who's name you and most fans would be familiar with that, and referring to the owners "They won't pay the wages" and "Even Oxford pay higher wages than us".
It was obviously an inference that with a higher budget we would attract a higher quality of players.

dadgad

Club cannot improve with SISU.
This has been true since day One.
The football league could have intervened on numerous occasions but that ship has sailed.
The corporate corruption at the core of U.K. life is endemic.
Fundamentally this is an ideological battle and society will have to banish this cancer before we can move on.
Agents, Allardyce, the FA, FIFA, SKY, QATAR, fucking hedge funds owning football clubs.
The game's just shit top to bottom, so unless we change the game won't nor our club.
Simple.

Users who are viewing this thread