Today’s games (2 Viewers)

Ccfcisparks

You’ve got to feel we are safe now. Can’t see us not getting another 3 points, and that means Derby would need to win their last 3 too.

Magwitch1

I think Sheffield Wednesday might pull survival off Derby’s legs have gone and I don’t think Rotherham will get another nine points. Actually would like Sheffield to do it.

Ccfcisparks

I’m still looking at Rotherham and Derby’s remaining fixtures, worrying how they can catch us. Please win tomorrow city and put me out my misery 🤣

Otis

I think Sheffield Wednesday might pull survival off Derby’s legs have gone and I don’t think Rotherham will get another nine points. Actually would like Sheffield to do it.
I think it may well prove to be too little too late for them.

Brighton Sky Blue

I’m still looking at Rotherham and Derby’s remaining fixtures, worrying how they can catch us. Please win tomorrow city and put me out my misery 🤣

It's conceivable Derby get no more points playing like they did tonight, equally in this insane league they could win the lot! Best to just leave it in the hands of the footballing gods

Brighton Sky Blue

He's given up I think

"The first goal of the game is a number of mistakes from players who have been very important to us, so it's part of the game that's very frustrating as a manager.

"We are conceding too many sloppy goals and yet again a few half-chances for us, but we don't score.

"We have given ourselves an uphill battle in the next three games. We have to hope that other teams lose and we have to try and win our games to give ourselves a chance of staying in the league."

Brighton Sky Blue

You’re right BSB. Although it’s the Coventry fan in me that’s putting the doubt there!

The only times we've gone down in my lifetime we were in the relegation zone for most of the season (2001, 2012, 2017). This season we were in it for about a week but most of the time have been clear and have a winning or equal record against the sides below us. Job not entirely done but it would take a very unlikely turn of results for us to drop.

jordan210

We just need to keep doing. What we are doing till we are mathematically safe.

But I do think Rotherham will survive by goal difference or 1 point.

I did think Hudd would be down but they sorted them selves out.

Terry_dactyl

The only times we've gone down in my lifetime we were in the relegation zone for most of the season (2001, 2012, 2017). This season we were in it for about a week but most of the time have been clear and have a winning or equal record against the sides below us. Job not entirely done but it would take a very unlikely turn of results for us to drop.
I’ve been worried about this very thing...mindset of a paranoid Cov fan. My rationale is there’s always a team that drops into the relegation zone from nowhere, and that this season it would be us.
I’m starting to feel more confident that it won’t be...I won’t be 100% until it’s 100% guaranteed!

Users who are viewing this thread