Todays Games (1 Viewer)

BackRoomRummermill

Lets just all take a moment to atleast admire that we are 31, yes 31 points clear of the relegation zone... makes a change haha

In division 4 nah .... we should not even be here . Celebrate failure all you like , not me I am afraid

Otis

We need Morecambe to get a win very soon and quick

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Not necessarily.

They are 4 points clear of Barnet.

They play Cambridge on Tuesday. Even if they were to lose that game they then play Barnet on Saturday at home. All they need there is a draw and they are safe and Barnet relegated.

Gazolba

The last auto spot is between Wycombe, Exeter and Notts Co and the last two play-off spots between us, Lincoln and Mansfield.
The Lincoln game is massive. A real 6-pointer. We cannot afford to lose that game.
It could well come down to goal difference and we may yet regret not scoring against 10-man Stevenage.

Otis

The last auto spot is between Wycombe, Exeter and Notts Co and the last two play-off spots between us, Lincoln and Mansfield.
The Lincoln game is massive. A real 6-pointer. We cannot afford to lose that game.
It could well come down to goal difference and we may yet regret not scoring against 10-man Stevenage.
I don't think it is a 6 pointer at all.

We need just 4 points from 3 games. 1 win, 1 draw and we can afford a defeat. Achieve that and Mansfield cannot catch us.

A draw is fine against Lincoln. Even a defeat is not the end of the world. Would just need a win and a draw from the last 2 games.

Reactions: vow

ps1948

*”there” being the playoffs. Then we’ve got to win at least 2 out of 3. Long way to go yet. I’d be amazed if we won them at our first ever try.
We won the Check-a-Trade final and the FA Cup Final at the first attempt, so why not 3 out of 3.
We've also beaten Notts Co and Exeeter at home, with narrow/undeserved away defeats, and beaten Lincoln away.
Not that I'm counting my chickens........looking forward to Tuesday.PUSB

Gazolba

<snip>

We need just 4 points from 3 games. 1 win, 1 draw and we can afford a defeat. Achieve that and Mansfield cannot catch us.

A draw is fine against Lincoln. Even a defeat is not the end of the world. Would just need a win and a draw from the last 2 games.
And if we lose to Lincoln, we'll need four points from two games, confident about that with Burge in goal?

rob9872

I want to win all 3 for an outside chance of the automatics, but if we can't then I want 7th so we can still moan about not being in the top 6 since 1970.

Otis

Well everyone beats Yeovil so that’s 3 points a piece at least!
Would loveto go back in time and be amongst the Yevoil fans on their coaches back home after beating us, There must have been loads of talk of how next season they will be chasing promotion and how they are now going to smash everyone who comes their way. They must have thought their team to be world beaters.

Now it is abundantly clear just how poor we were on that day.

shmmeee

We won the Check-a-Trade final and the FA Cup Final at the first attempt, so why not 3 out of 3.
We've also beaten Notts Co and Exeeter at home, with narrow/undeserved away defeats, and beaten Lincoln away.
Not that I'm counting my chickens........looking forward to Tuesday.PUSB

Nope. I’m staying pessimistic. At least then if we do better I’m happy. Working so far, I’m pleased we’ll finish at least 8th.

sylus

Does anybody actually believe we will win on Tuesday,seems like most here are going for a draw,me,lets do them ,a win for me

oucho

I cannot believe that Swindon and Mansfield are even still in contention, they have both been so poor and inconsistent. Neither of them seem able to buy a win.

Hobo

In division 4 nah .... we should not even be here . Celebrate failure all you like , not me I am afraid

You can say we shouldn't be in this division all you like; but reality says we are here and deservedly so.

Users who are viewing this thread