Tommy Robinson (5 Viewers)

skybluetony176

what bit do you struggle to understand? the info he supplied on the live stream was in the public domain. he got the names from the bbc website ffs.

So basically he wasn’t exposing this gang because no one else was then? Like Tommy and his followers were claiming at the time.

There’s a lot of having your cake and eating it here.

Either way he’s clearly bullshiting about something. Which is his MO anyway so not surprising.

The Lurker

Surely the donations were for his cause rather than him to buy a house? (if true).

Easy money. Wonder how many donated because of the stuff he made up about his time in prison because they fell for it / felt sorry for him?

how else is he gonna make a living? he spends his time up and down the country as a journalist. FYI he was already a millionaire befor the edl set up. he’s not as daft as he looks or gets portrayed

The Lurker

So basically he wasn’t exposing this gang because no one else was then? Like Tommy and his followers were claiming at the time.

There’s a lot of having your cake and eating it here.

Either way he’s clearly bullshiting about something. Which is his MO anyway so not surprising.

what’s he bullshiting about?

as for the comment no one reported it. it was a reference to the 1000’s Muslim gangs raping young white girls. it’s came out that many covered up due to upsetin ethic minority’s. the fact he was going to these trials raised it. the mainstream parties hardly mentioned it. if so page 20 in small print

Nick

Administrator
how else is he gonna make a living? he spends his time up and down the country as a journalist. FYI he was already a millionaire befor the edl set up. he’s not as daft as he looks or gets portrayed
So he is making a living from what exactly? Will be be donating to the victims of the sex gangs? Using it to try and help uncover some that aren't in the public domain?

The Lurker

So he is making a living from what exactly? Will be be donating to the victims of the sex gangs? Using it to try and help uncover some that aren't in the public domain?

I ain’t his fucking accountant? We all know legal fees ain’t cheap. If people pay for his fund then so be it. surely that’s what the police should be doing? he gets slated for raising the issue now your saying he should do more. the saying dammed if you dammed if you dont comes to mind

skybluetony176

what’s he bullshiting about?

as for the comment no one reported it. it was a reference to the 1000’s Muslim gangs raping young white girls. it’s came out that many covered up due to upsetin ethic minority’s. the fact he was going to these trials raised it. the mainstream parties hardly mentioned it. if so page 20 in small print

The premise was that he had to cover it because the mainstream wasn’t. Now all of a sudden he wasn’t doing anything that the mainstream wasn’t. So you tell me was the mainstream covering or not? He’s claimed both. Which one was bullshit because clearly one version is. He’s a con man using the pain of innocent victims of crime to raise his profile because he’s an attention seeker. He’s an absolute scum bag.

Nick

Administrator
I ain’t his fucking accountant? We all know legal fees ain’t cheap. If people pay for his fund then so be it. surely that’s what the police should be doing? he gets slated for raising the issue now your saying he should do more. the saying dammed if you dammed if you dont comes to mind
No, I'm saying if he's going to be hailed a hero, journo and campaigner then he could go undercover to find the gangs who haven't been arrested and charged already?

If he starts going all investigative and uncovers things then fair play, not stuff that's already in the public domain anyway.

Like I said, it's like me running in at the end of a boxing match when somebody is already down and trying to take credit for the knockout.

What you are making out is that it's somehow his living to do what he did? What has he actually uncovered?

Imagine how many donations he got based on the lies he said spouted about his time inside.

Last edited:

The Lurker

The premise was that he had to cover it because the mainstream wasn’t. Now all of a sudden he wasn’t doing anything that the mainstream wasn’t. So you tell me was the mainstream covering or not? He’s claimed both. Which one was bullshit because clearly one version is. He’s a con man using the pain of innocent victims of crime to raise his profile because he’s an attention seeker. He’s an absolute scum bag.

he’s highlihting the issue which other outlets don’t show. so you said he broke the law at the start of this thread. now we know that’s bollox. raise his profile? he’s giving people the voice and platform to talk. white working class people are now the minority and he’s standing up for that. if you think he’s scum and not the political elite your deluded. Stick to your people’s vote freaks like Saturday. these are the teal scum. Look at the state of them. embarrassing

The Lurker

No, I'm saying if he's going to be hailed a hero, journo and campaigner then he could go undercover to find the gangs who haven't been arrested and charged already?

If he starts going all investigative and uncovers things then fair play, not stuff that's already in the public domain anyway.

Like I said, it's like me running in at the end of a boxing match when somebody is already down and trying to take credit for the knockout.

What you are making out is that it's somehow his living to do what he did? What has he actually uncovered?

Imagine how many donations he got based on the lies he said spouted about his time inside.

he’s a hero because he speaks out against what many believe is a corrupt society both polictal and in the press. the media in this country are scum and treat the British public like scum. He’s been raising the issue for years. This was newsnight back in 2011. the media said he was lying.

Nick

Administrator
he’s a hero because he speaks out against what many believe is a corrupt society both polictal and in the press. the media in this country are scum and treat the British public like scum. He’s been raising the issue for years. This was newsnight back in 2011. the media said he was lying.

Which is all well and good if he didn't spout lies himself which makes him no better?

Nick

Administrator
what lies? Your telling he’s the only person ever to lie? if lying is his only downfall then your scrapping the barrell
The lies that were put out about his time in prison which would have helped donations massively. Just go back through the thread to see all of that disproved.

Campaigning about the media lying and being corrupt kind of means you don't need to lie and be corrupt yourself else it defeats the object.

I don't doubt there's cover ups, I don't doubt there's a lot of stuff going on in communities we don't know about. My point is that he is hardly the woman from the Rochdale case who wouldn't rest until people took notice is he?

skybluetony176

he’s highlihting the issue which other outlets don’t show. so you said he broke the law at the start of this thread. now we know that’s bollox. raise his profile? he’s giving people the voice and platform to talk. white working class people are now the minority and he’s standing up for that. if you think he’s scum and not the political elite your deluded. Stick to your people’s vote freaks like Saturday. these are the teal scum. Look at the state of them. embarrassing

You say we now know he wasn’t guilty. His reasoning being that he wasn’t doing anything that the media hadn’t already done, which dismisses your opening statement that “he’s highlighting the issues that other outlets don’t show” he’s just made a statement today confirming the opposite. He’s giving you two opposing versions of events and you’re buying both. On that basis alone you probably shouldn’t be accusing others of being deluded.

I don’t know what your closing gambit is about or the relevance to the duplicity of bullshitter Laxley.

Westendlad

Surely donations will be to an entity / charity rather than him personally?

I'd take a couple of months inside for that. Easy money.

Wouldn't come out looking like an 11 year old lesbian either.

giphy.gif
And you wouldn't ?

chiefdave

Wonder what Robinson would say if there was a Muslim in court on grooming charges trying to get out of it on a technicality?
what bit do you struggle to understand? the info he supplied on the live stream was in the public domain. he got the names from the bbc website ffs.
Well that can't be true as we have all been told it was only Robinson who would expose them and if he hadn't done it nobody would have known about it.

The Lurker

Wonder what Robinson would say if there was a Muslim in court on grooming charges trying to get out of it on a technicality?

Well that can't be true as we have all been told it was only Robinson who would expose them and if he hadn't done it nobody would have known about it.

answer me this simple question. irrelevant of who the person is. do you believe it’s right in 2018 that man is sent down for a crime he didn’t commit?

Grendel

answer me this simple question. irrelevant of who the person is. do you believe it’s right in 2018 that man is sent down for a crime he didn’t commit?

I thought it was being referred to the Supreme Court?

chiefdave

Does anyone actually believe he didn't commit the crime, he even pled guilty himself!

I want the guilty punished and the not guilty to go free. What I don't want is the guilty who have access to money or legal assistance to be get off via a technicality. Sure Robinson wouldn't find that acceptable from those he protests against, why should it be different for him?

Westendlad

Does anyone actually believe he didn't commit the crime, he even pled guilty himself!

I want the guilty punished and the not guilty to go free. What I don't want is the guilty who have access to money or legal assistance to be get off via a technicality. Sure Robinson wouldn't find that acceptable from those he protests against, why should it be different for him?
FFS...........Hardly the crime of the century. And Tommy is receiving donations from all around the world for his fight against the peodo muslims that are targeting our kids........Hang your head in shame if you disagree with that.

fernandopartridge

He is yes, i take it with a pinch of salt mind you.

religion isnt the issue here, its the community that needs to be looked at. Lots of muslims will be doing what sikh and christian and atheists etc are all doing in whatsapp groups up and down the country, and by that i mean swearing at the rapists and wanting change from police and social services etc
It isn't religion agreed it's a specific issue with Pakistanis and is cultural rather than religious

Nick

Administrator
FFS...........Hardly the crime of the century. And Tommy is receiving donations from all around the world for his fight against the peodo muslims that are targeting our kids........Hang your head in shame if you disagree with that.
Isn't it for his house?

clint van damme

What did you think about Tommy defending convicted paedophile Richard Price?
Are you OK with white British Paedophiles?

clint van damme

There’s been others since and more serious than this individual also.

There has but Stephen was good mates with price and defended him at first but it caused a bit of a stir amongst his EDL oppos so he reneged on his original defence of him.

To me you either hate sex offenders, which I do with a fucking passion, or you don't.
You can't pick and choose based on their back ground.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

The issue for me is, Robinson aside, many times I have raised the problem of grooming gangs from this background and religion which I've found extremely hard to get across. It's constantly met with denial or deflection.

If people would accept there was a problem rather than arguing or conveniently deflecting to Robinson, we could fight the problem rather than making up excuses or pointing at Jimmy Saville.

All Peados are bad, but these guys are staggeringly high in the stats. Who's actually talking about these guys? Absolutely no one that dislikes Robinson because it's easier to just talk about him.

He shouldn't have a place to be so supported but the fact there has been so many cover ups shows that there is an issue with exposure and prosecution. He might have been a bit silly with how he does things, but how people can moan about him being wrong then in the same move deny there is an issue is beyond me.

CovInEssex

The issue for me is, Robinson aside, many times I have raised the problem of grooming gangs from this background and religion which I've found extremely hard to get across. It's constantly met with denial or deflection.

If people would accept there was a problem rather than arguing or conveniently deflecting to Robinson, we could fight the problem rather than making up excuses or pointing at Jimmy Saville.

All Peados are bad, but these guys are staggeringly high in the stats. Who's actually talking about these guys? Absolutely no one that dislikes Robinson because it's easier to just talk about him.

He shouldn't have a place to be so supported but the fact there has been so many cover ups shows that there is an issue with exposure and prosecution. He might have been a bit silly with how he does things, but how people can moan about him being wrong then in the same move deny there is an issue is beyond me.

Because for the same reason the gangs got away with it, no one wants to be called a racist.

clint van damme

Whose talking about them? Plenty of people.
This thing about Robinson being some sort of lone voice is a myth.
As for cover ups by the authorities, no doubt it happened and there needs to be lessons learnt.
But after the Rochdale scandal, the authorities up there started operating a van which drove around shopping parades and fast food outlets identifying vulnerable youngsters hanging around and making sure no harm was coming to them.
In the next few weeks the van will have to stop operating because of government cuts yet no one's mentioned that or is in uproar about the cuts.
I may be wrong but I see plenty of people with an agenda who weaponise the situation for their own ends and it pisses me off.
It happens on both sides, it's like a game of sex offender top trumps with little concern for the victims.

Nick

Administrator

I think he's full of shit but don't deny the issue.

chiefdave

I can't recall ever seeing a post on this forum suggesting that paedophiles shouldn't be dealt with to the maximum extent the law allows. In fact most posts say the punishment should be far more severe than the law currently allows. The only person I can think of who has put the potential conviction of paedophiles at risk is Robinson himself.

Anyway we've been though this before and there weren't any examples forthcoming. With the millions Robinson has received can you point to a single conviction he is key to?

Users who are viewing this thread