Tory Monopoly (4 Viewers)

Sick Boy

An interesting that about Britain is that whenever it is attacked by enemies, anyone would think that they have decided to attack for no reason.

It's not like the IRA formed one day for a bit of fun, they were a reaction to British foreign policy.

Obviously the crimes committed by the British Army, The Republicans & Loyalists are equally abhorrent, but anyone would think that the British were busy minding their own business and suddenly came under attack.

Macca

Violence breeds violence, revenge breeds revenge. I would be inclined to agree with the above. Somebody tends to be to blame for lighting the fire in the first place but everything after that is tit for tat

skybluetony176

You cannot grasp the very simple concept I have described.

I really cannot be bothered to educate you.

That's because the only concept you've described is the one from your over used imagination fueled by the Daily Mail. Come back and tell me something about Northern Ireland and the peace process when you've got some first hand experience of it like I have.

Last edited:

skybluetony176

An interesting that about Britain is that whenever it is attacked by enemies, anyone would think that they have decided to attack for no reason.

It's not like the IRA formed one day for a bit of fun, they were a reaction to British foreign policy.

Obviously the crimes committed by the British Army, The Republicans & Loyalists are equally abhorrent, but anyone would think that the British were busy minding their own business and suddenly came under attack.

It goes back centuries and the only way the cycle was ever going to stop was by talking. Something all sides should be commended for.

The Lurker

You really are anti Britain. You seem to support terrorism in anyway if it's against the British.

NorthernWisdom

FWIW, John McDonnell speaking well on Question Time.

Now, having seen a (in my view anyway) rather dull but middle of the road performance at PMQs from the new leader of the opposition, and now this... I struggle to see these radical Marxists that I was promised.

Instead I see left leaning democrats.

Grendel

Now, having seen a (in my view anyway) rather dull but middle of the road performance at PMQs from the new leader of the opposition, and now this... I struggle to see these radical Marxists that I was promised.

Of course they will try and appear reasonable to seduce the young, the desperate and the gullible to vote for them.

McDonald's past came back to haunt him several times.

He is a dangerous man.

SIR ERNIE

Marxists or left leaning democrats, make no difference, they'll never form a Government.

Thank God.

Sick Boy

You really are anti Britain. You seem to support terrorism in anyway if it's against the British.

Where have you got that from you xenophobic fool? Where have in said that I support terrorism?

For not endorsing British war crimes? For considering how and why 'terrorist' organisations form?

Sick Boy

It goes back centuries and the only way the cycle was ever going to stop was by talking. Something all sides should be commended for.

I completely agree. Unless members of your own family have been affected by The Troubles it is hard to see it that way. My parents are I rush Catholics and both sides have been affected.

Instead you have the idiots like Lurker who probably long for a return to the dark days.

armybike

Where have you got that from you xenophobic fool? Where have in said that I support terrorism?

For not endorsing British war crimes? For considering how and why 'terrorist' organisations form?

Surely you understand by mentioning a topic you automatically become a fanboi?

You love a bit of anti-English terrorism, come on, admit it!

Brighton Sky Blue

Of course they will try and appear reasonable to seduce the young, the desperate and the gullible to vote for them.

McDonald's past came back to haunt him several times.

He is a dangerous man.

Sounds like the Tory strategy for this year which worked a treat. Then they took away the maintenance grant and awarded the new minimum wage for all except under 25s. Won't be hard to turn that chunk of the electorate against the Conservatives.

dutchman

British Prime Minister and an obscene act with a dead pig's head

2C8C1B4400000578-3242504-A_distinguished_Oxford_contemporary_claims_Cameron_once_took_par-m-25_1442785115159.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-ceremony-joining-Oxford-dining-society.html

A distinguished Oxford contemporary claims Cameron once took part in an outrageous initiation ceremony at a Piers Gaveston event, involving a dead pig. His extraordinary suggestion is that the future PM inserted a private part of his anatomy into the animal’s mouth.

The source — himself an MP — first made the allegation out of the blue at a business dinner in June 2014. Lowering his voice, he claimed to have seen photographic evidence of this disgusting ritual.

My co-author Isabel Oakeshott and I initially assumed this was a joke. It was therefore a surprise when, some weeks later, the MP repeated the allegation.

Some months later, he repeated it a third time, providing a little more detail. The pig’s head, he claimed, had been resting on the lap of a Piers Gaveston society member while Cameron performed the act.

The MP also gave us the dimensions of the alleged photograph, and provided the name of the individual who he claims has it in his keeping.

Grendel

The society it refers to has a kind of... reputation, apparently, so if he was in it this is probably kind of moderate compared to what could have turned up!

I am tempted to make a very politically incorrect comment regarding this but will refrain from doing so.

dutchman

http://www.morleyobserver.co.uk/new...on-cancels-planned-pig-racing-night-1-7472774

Dewsbury County Conservative Association has said a scheduled pig racing fundraiser will go ahead, just hours after the event appeared to have been cancelled on Facebook.

The association, which encompasses Dewsbury, Mirfield, Kirkburton and Denby Dale, was due to hold the event at the Pear Tree Inn on Huddersfield Road in Mirfield on October 14.

But social media users noted that the fundraiser, which was advertised on the association’s Facebook page, appeared to have been cancelled this morning (Monday) with links to the relevant page no longer working.

But a tweet by the association’s official account this afternoon said: “The event is still going ahead - someone was a bit premature with Facebook.”

A piece on the association’s website about the event promises an “exciting and unpredictable” evening with pulled pork sandwiches on the evening’s menu.

chiefdave

Not that I would possibly suggest any pressure was put on the police but it was very coincidental timing that her home was raided by police just before her book was due to come out, which was then mysteriously withdrawn, and that she was arrested for a supposedly unconnected matter right after she tweeted the photo of Osbourne.

Of course it also helps when the press are happy to downplay things. Sure if, for example, a similar photo of Corbyn surfaced there would be a lot more coverage.

Hope Corbyn is taking questions from the public again for PMQs this week :D

What does Cameron do here? If he doesn't deny it then it looks like he is confirming he did it. If he does deny it and the photograph surfaces he'll be under serious pressure.

chiefdave

Clearly Osbourne clearly never takes drugs ;)

[video=youtube_share;z0y_K9a8XUQ]https://youtu.be/z0y_K9a8XUQ[/video]

If I turned up for work in that state I'd be fired.

Grendel

Corbyn wouldn't touch this subject with a barge pole.

It's where his barge pole went with Dianne Abbott that is more disturbing.

dutchman

It may even be part of a wider plot to oust Cameron.

Seems I was right.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/20...aid-ashcroft-more-than-50000-for-cameron-book

Mail may have paid Ashcroft six-figure sum for Cameron book, sources say

One Fleet Street source described the serialisation and timing as a “declaration of war” by the Mail’s editor-in-chief, Paul Dacre, , who believes the prime minister is too soft on serious issues such as immigration and Europe.

Nick

Administrator
Don't see the point of this "when he was at uni" stuff?

How long ago was it? 25 or so years?

What next, he knocked him self off all day every day?

mrtrench

Have someone look at you whilst you recall something that happened and are trying to remember. Almost everyone looks up to their top right with their eyes. However when they are lying they look up left.

Users who are viewing this thread