Tory Monopoly (3 Viewers)

Grendel

Don't see the point of this "when he was at uni" stuff?

How long ago was it? 25 or so years?

What next, he knocked him self off all day every day?

Exactly - it's irrelevant

J

Jack Griffin

Exactly - it's irrelevant

So how relevant is it this piece of incisive journalism from the Express
CPSzzriVAAAAxzo.jpg

The Express a fully paid up member of Her Majesty's gutter press?

Grendel

So how relevant is it this piece of incisive journalism from the Express
CPSzzriVAAAAxzo.jpg

The Express a fully paid up member of Her Majesty's gutter press?

Not much - there are far more grotesque skeletons in the Corbyn coffin

lifeskyblue

The Corbyn story is totally irrelevant. The Cameron story is politically irrelevant unless the picture emerges. Then damage will undoubtedly be done. As for personal damage ....if the porker was called Boris then Sam might be running for president he hills

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lifeskyblue

I could at least sympathise with Clinton when we found it was Monica's mouth. Not sure I can with Cameron if it was a pork sausage in a bacon sandwich

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grendel

Join DateSep 2011Last Online1 Minute AgoPosts22,9164,287 Like Received In 2,530 PostsMentioned2 Post(s)

[h=2]
icon1.png
[/h]

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by dutchman
Corbyn wouldn't touch this subject with a barge pole.

It's where his barge pole went with Dianne Abbott that is more disturbing

HYPOCRITE!​

For once I agree. Corbyn is a hypocrite. He declares honesty and principals and then puts a former lover in his shadow cabinet and also puts his best buddy and fellow IRA supefan as shadow chancellor despite being hopelessly unqualified.

cloughie

For once I agree. Corbyn is a hypocrite. He declares honesty and principals and then puts a former lover in his shadow cabinet and also puts his best buddy and fellow IRA supefan as shadow chancellor despite being hopelessly unqualified.

No thicko you are the hypocrite defending Cameron as innuendo and then stating this

HYPOCRITE!

Grendel

No thicko you are the hypocrite defending Cameron as innuendo and then stating this

HYPOCRITE!

You clearly aren't feeing well.

As far as I am aware the said pig is matter of speculation.

Corbyn poking Abbott as far as I am aware seems not to have been denied. It's also a fact that he has put her on the shadow cabinet and next to him at PMQ's along with the IRA superfan (I'm surprised he hasn't coerced Sinn Fein to come to parliament and sit next to him as well).

If Cameron put the pig next to him and appointed him in the cabinet I would share your concern dear chap.

cloughie

You clearly aren't feeing well.

As far as I am aware the said pig is matter of speculation.

Corbyn poking Abbott as far as I am aware seems not to have been denied
. It's also a fact that he has put her on the shadow cabinet and next to him at PMQ's along with the IRA superfan (I'm surprised he hasn't coerced Sinn Fein to come to parliament and sit next to him as well).

If Cameron put the pig next to him and appointed him in the cabinet I would share your concern dear chap.

Neither has the pig been denied

Grendel

Not factual again as per usual speculation

it has emerged, as sources told the Telegraph

I assume you've read the interview with Corbyns ex wife?

Oh and no speculation here - stated as fact

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3239322/Jeremy-Corbyn-Diane-Abbott-naked-romp-Cotswolds-field.html

Do keep up Cloughie

Last edited:

cloughie

I assume you've read the interview with Corbyns ex wife?

Oh and no speculation here - stated as fact

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Diane-Abbott-naked-romp-Cotswolds-field.html

Do keep up Cloughie

Ah your daily mail headline facts

Asked if the extra-marital sex with Abbott triggered the divorce, she told me: ‘No. She’s not the reason why. The reasons are already out there.’ Her husband, she has said in the past, was ‘devoted 100 per cent to politics and work, so there wasn’t much time for me’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...naked-romp-Cotswolds-field.html#ixzz3mPBVbR84

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The rest was by a source as per usual

Last edited:

dutchman

Cameron faces fresh questions over knowledge of Ashcroft tax status

http://www.theguardian.com/politics...estions-over-knowledge-of-ashcroft-tax-status

David Cameron is facing fresh questions from Labour and the SNP over allegations by the former Conservative deputy chairman Lord Ashcroft that the prime minister conspired to mislead the public before the 2010 election about his knowledge of Ashcroft’s non-dom tax status.

In the preface to his book Ashcroft asserts he discussed his tax status with Cameron in 2009 in detail. He writes Cameron was “fully aware of of my status as a so-called non dom. Indeed we had a conversation about how we could delay revealing my tax arrangements until after the election”.

But in March 2010 when Ashcroft’s tax status was revealed ahead of a freedom of information disclosure, Cameron claimed to have known about it for only for a month. A non-dom does not have to pay tax on overseas earnings in the UK, and Ashcroft had promised William Hague in 2000 as part of his receipt of a peerage that he would take up “permanent residence in the UK”.

On 2 March 2010 Cameron said “clearly the full details of Lord Ashcroft’s tax status are something that is between him and the Inland Revenue and those full details are only known by him and the Inland Revenue and that is as it should be for him as for anyone else”.

Cameron’s spokesman at the time later said that the prime minister had only found out about Ashcroft’s status in February 2010. His current spokeswoman refused to comment on Cameron’s knowledge in 2009-10.

Grendel

Corbyn wouldn't touch this subject with a barge pole.

Ah your daily mail headline facts

Asked if the extra-marital sex with Abbott triggered the divorce, she told me: ‘No. She’s not the reason why. The reasons are already out there.’ Her husband, she has said in the past, was ‘devoted 100 per cent to politics and work, so there wasn’t much time for me’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...naked-romp-Cotswolds-field.html#ixzz3mPBVbR84

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The rest was by a source as per usual

Oh dear

cloughie

Don't call me dear I would hate people to get the wrong idea or God forbid the daily mail

Yet how disgraceful that our own prime minsterhas been supported with millions by a non dom taxpaxper but of course you don't support him or defend him

Last edited:

Captain Dart

Still trying to draw attention away from the split in the Tory party eh? :p

What are the odds Dave will not survive more than a month beyond the Tory conference #AvengersAssemble

SIR ERNIE

I actually despise books such as Ashcroft’s. In my opinion anyone who betrays another by divulging stories designed to embarrass is the lowest of the low.

I’m surprised that the Daily Mail would give credence to such a blatant ‘revengism’ and I believe such accounts always tell us far more about the squealer than the intended victim.

armybike

I actually despise books such as Ashcroft’s. In my opinion anyone who betrays another by divulging stories designed to embarrass is the lowest of the low.

I’m surprised that the Daily Mail would give credence to such a blatant ‘revengism’ and I believe such accounts always tell us far more about the squealer than the intended victim.

Doesn't the owner of the Daily Mail also have history with Cameron and it being published via his rag is viewed as to avenge that?

skybluetom

Are you really? You obviously don't read the Daily Mail, which is good to know to be honest.

This whole thing has backfired quite spectacularly; Cameron is getting sympathy from all sides in what is a total hatchet job. This boils down to two people: Ashcroft who hates Cameron because he wouldn't give him a job in 2010, and Paul Dacre who hates Cameron because he believes him to be far too liberal on issues such as Europe and immigration.

Sick Boy

I'm not surprised to see Ernie defending the Mail and Cameron. As usual the upper classes show themselves up as more than a little strange.

The most depressing thing is that the public fall for trap of being engrossed in the pig story rather than the more serious issue.

Terry Gibson's perm

Been denied that he dI'd that to a dead pig maybe it was alive still:eek:.

Corbyn has said he is not interested, I am starting to like him more he seems more interested in issues than making silly noises at pmq and the general public schoolboy pissing about that goes on.

Users who are viewing this thread