Transfer Shouts (11 Viewers)

Frostie

Aberdeen actually have 2 good strikers on their books, but its very difficult to tell how good when you're talking about the SPL. @Frostie may have stats available that could tell you if either of these are capable of playing in The Championship.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

re: Shankland
Have never been convinced he could cut it at this level to be perfectly honest. Just about keeping pace with his xG this season (18 goals from 18.64 xG) but 9 of his goals are penalties. All of his goals come from inside the penalty box. Can also play in the 10 but not exactly creative. Created 27 chances this season (Allen has 28 as a ref point, Gyokeres 70!)

The Aberdeen 2 are very interesting, think both will move on to bigger clubs. Duk is particularly interesting I think.

Duk likes to come in from the left flank & dribble at players, similar to Gyok I suppose. Unlike Gyok he's not quite so good at keeping hold of the ball. He's probably better aerially though & also is a good finisher, massively over performing his xG scoring 15 times from just 7.28 xG.
Takes a decent free-kick as well.
Remains to be seen if he can do it consistently, he's only really been a regular fixture in the Aberdeen side since October.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Karlan Grant not wanted at West Brom, be expensive though
Ask my in laws (baggies) he’s shite - I’d probably argue he’s not worth 18m which they paid for him rather than shite, but If we got a cut price deal for him - I’d have him. He’s nowhere near Gyokeres level but he scored 18 last year and 19 in his last year with Huddersfield

he would be an upgrade on Godden, Walker etc and is still only 25

TomRad85

Have never been convinced he could cut it at this level to be perfectly honest. Just about keeping pace with his xG this season (18 goals from 18.64 xG) but 9 of his goals are penalties. All of his goals come from inside the penalty box. Can also play in the 10 but not exactly creative. Created 27 chances this season (Allen has 28 as a ref point, Gyokeres 70!)

The Aberdeen 2 are very interesting, think both will move on to bigger clubs. Duk is particularly interesting I think.

Duk likes to come in from the left flank & dribble at players, similar to Gyok I suppose. Unlike Gyok he's not quite so good at keeping hold of the ball. He's probably better aerially though & also is a good finisher, massively over performing his xG scoring 15 times from just 7.28 xG.
Remains to be seen if he can do it consistently, he's only really been a regular fixture in the Aberdeen side since October.
Thanks man.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Nuskyblue

Ask my in laws (baggies) he’s shite - I’d probably argue he’s not worth 18m which they paid for him rather than shite, but If we got a cut price deal for him - I’d have him. He’s nowhere near Gyokeres level but he scored 18 last year and 19 in his last year with Huddersfield

he would be an upgrade on Godden, Walker etc and is still only 25
18m 😲 that is properly mental.

Nuskyblue

Duk sounds decent 👌

Matt smith

Rak-Sakyi - 13 goals 6 assists for Charlton on loan from palace

whether palace would do business with us is another thing

swear there were some links with him in January

Happy_Martian

The Scottish press (well, Aberdeen's version of the CovTel) and Aberdeen's manager Barry Robson are certainly bigging up Duk (also known as Luís Henriques de Barros Lopes) and expecting transfer action this summer.

Fergusons_Beard

Rak-Sakyi - 13 goals 6 assists for Charlton on loan from palace

whether palace would do business with us is another thing

swear there were some links with him in January

Absolutely lightening quick and bags of skill.

Will have plenty of suitors in the Championship next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Matt smith

Think he thought that Viera was still there & Viera might not be willing to let another young player go on loan to us after what happened to that Tayo kid
Yeah I knew Viera had gone but still thought it would be an issue

doesn’t suit our formation if he’s an out and out wide player but still think would be a good signing

Users who are viewing this thread