Transfer Shouts (5 Viewers)

Greggs

Can we stop suggesting wanky championship players for a bit, who get gonna get when we're in the big boy's league?

skyblu3sk

@skyblu3sk will be buzzing if we sign Alex Scott, she's decent.
Happy Will Ferrell GIF

slowpoke

Depends what division we are in. It’s two total different scenarios. Speculation at the moment is a waste of time.
Whatever division we are in we need new wing backs right and left and three established CBs maybe a fourth, we need another goalkeeper added to Ben Wilson, midfield at least two and a striker and decent back-ups especially if we are in the premier. Whatever happens in the next month it’s going to be an interesting summer.

Sky Blue Pete

Depends what division we are in. It’s two total different scenarios. Speculation at the moment is a waste of time.
Whatever division we are in we need new wing backs right and left and three established CBS may be a fourth, we need another goalkeeper added to the Wilson, midfield, at least two and a striker and decent back-ups especially if we are in the premier. Whatever happens in the next month it’s going to be an interesting summer.
Very

mmttww

Here’s a question for you all, if we went up and were to poach 3 players from this league who would you take. I’d go with Piroe, Chair and Omobamidele
McNally is technically a PL player but as he's in this league rn, I'm picking him. He's priority no. 1 for me. Defence since Jan has been immense. After him, take a punt on Obafemi from Swansea if Burnley don't pick up their option. Reckon Robins and co. could turn him into something special. Bloke's pace is terrifying and we don't have that. Need it as an option whatever league we're in. Will Smallbone as the third. Ran the show for Stoke. It was like Chris Marsden all over again.

TomRad85

Talking about transfers as a Prem club is weird as its never something i'd really considered. Would definitely be looking at taking some of the better players from the Championship. Joel Piroe, Adam Wharton, Ziam Flemming...

Sky Blue Pete

Talking about transfers as a Prem club is weird as its never something i'd really considered. Would definitely be looking at taking some of the better players from the Championship. Joel Piroe, Adam Wharton, Ziam Flemming...
Jamie allen
Liam kelly
Matt godden

slowpoke

Been watching a few premier games recently and what comes across is prem defences are tall, mobile and dominate penalty areas at corners and set pieces. Going to be crucial to get those signings right.

Levship20

Been watching a few premier games recently and what comes across is prem defences are tall, mobile and dominate penalty areas at corners and set pieces. Going to be crucial to get those signings right.
Steady on… few games before we think about Premiership’s players…

Attachments

• F5F64C40-BB5B-466B-A01B-938318649ECB.gif
    F5F64C40-BB5B-466B-A01B-938318649ECB.gif
    1,007.8 KB · Views: 20

the rumpo kid

Those three you mentioned would be great signing, especially piroe if we lost Viktor . Evan if we don't go up piroe would be a great replacement to buy with the vik money.

Users who are viewing this thread