Jed Steer - GK Free
Ryan Porteous - CB Free
Jan Paul Van Hecke - CB Free
Make Panzo perm - CB Free
Jay Da Silva - LWB Free
Dan Barlaser - CM Free
Antoine Semenyo - CAM Free

Release Everyone bar Rose and Fadz as cover
Porteous already set to join Blackburn, Semenyo just had a 10 mil bid turned down....

Offhegoes

Are we delaying an announcement of a double signing? On the back of King’s press conference today. It’s been suspiciously quiet this week

Skybluedownunder

Already got my summer shopping list for Dougy babes

Jed Steer - GK Free
Ryan Porteous - CB Free
Jay Da Silva - LWB Free
Dan Barlaser - CM Free

Why Jed Steer? I don’t know anything about him but from looking on Wikipedia at his career he doesn’t look to have done much impressive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccfc1234

A rather random link from a website in Ghana

Looks a really decent player based on the 10 mins highlights I just watched and the fact he is recording a goals to games ratio of just over 1 in 3 goals in league 1. Others have been linked including Millwall and Hull.

Briles

I know we've said before but josh bowler, was not wanted at Blackpool. Would he be allowed to play for us after playing for 2 teams this season? Or is it only if in England?

alexccfc99

Looks a really decent player based on the 10 mins highlights I just watched and the fact he is recording a goals to games ratio of just over 1 in 3 goals in league 1. Others have been linked including Millwall and Hull.
Can’t see Palace wanting to send us any players again after the Adaramola farce tbh, you get the impression that Vieira wasn’t best pleased with his comments in the press

Brighton Sky Blue

Would like to see us splash just a bit of cash on Etienne Green in the summer. He's playing in Ligue 2, don't think he'll cost over 2-3m. Wants to leave his club as well. If not him Daniel Bentley would also be decent.

Doubt we’re able even to pay that much, especially for a keeper.

PVA

Oh why did he go out on loan?

Forest signed him from Blackpool then loaned him to Olympiacos. He didn't get a kick there so they recalled him and loaned him back to Blackpool who I'd imagine were delighted to have him.

He's a great player at this level (y)

Jesse Carver

Already got my summer shopping list for Dougy babes

Jed Steer - GK Free
Ryan Porteous - CB Free
Jay Da Silva - LWB Free
Dan Barlaser - CM Free

Panzo has another two years on his deal at Forest doesn't he? Can't see that we'd get him on a free. Bournemouth have bid for Semenyo this week so presume he'll be out of our reach even if he stays put.

Briles

Where's Marcus Maddison these days?

Bertola

Initially on loan from Charlton then signed permanently after they cancelled his contract (think this was fairly soon after he arrived)

Yeah, I seem to remember they did us a favour and allowed us to sign him on an emergency loan so he could play in his first game due to the registration deadlines.

JimmyHillsbeard

A rather random link from a website in Ghana

Doubt Palace will do any further loan deals with us after the Taramasalata deal in the summer

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Seems like it's a bit quiet from what Robins has said, which is frustrating. Good news is that we have Godden and Eccles back in training, and McFadzean is only a few days behind them.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Seems like it's a bit quiet from what Robins has said, which is frustrating. Good news is that we have Godden and Eccles back in training, and McFadzean is only a few days behind them.

In the Doug King interview, Doug said he doesn't want to be involved in a Relegation battle, we'll Doug you better give the funds to Mark Robins to invest in QUALITY players then.

Macca

This is the transfer shouts thread any chance you could confine the misery predictions (after a decent preformance at Burnley) to the match day thread!

No not really, the poor buggers running out of steam in that game is directly linked to the paper thin squad. Don’t need to look hard to connect the 2

Users who are viewing this thread