Transfer targets (40 Viewers)

Frostie

I see a few people have mentioned Robins was at Pride Park for Derby Wigan on Saturday (not sure how true that is). Seen people mention Cashin from Derby but Charlie Hughes at centre back from Wigan looks a fantastic prospect. Possibly a right footer though.

This is very much 2+2 = 5 from me but we know Robins is a long-term admirer of Callum Lang & he'd certainly fit the bill for his description of "a balance between a No.10, a wide man and someone who could also play as a striker".

rexo87

As 1 of the replacements for Hamer I'd think about Bacuna at Blues. Expecting that to get rubbished on here but I personally really rate him

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Martw

This is very much 2+2 = 5 from me but we know Robins is a long-term admirer of Callum Lang & he'd certainly fit the bill for his description of "a balance between a No.10, a wide man and someone who could also play as a striker".
Well that’s obviously Adam Armstrong then !!😀😀 ok maybe not but one can hope

Frostie

Knight left Derby about a month ago
Knight joined Brizzle a month ago
Yes sorry, I thought he was making more of a general point that another was going that direction as he spoke quite openly about the Knight deal in the press about what he was being offered etc.

I assume this to be Bird as again, he's admitted Hull have made approaches but who knows.

Would love Cashin here. Surprised there haven't been more murmurs around him as he only has 1 year on his contract.

TomRad85

Yes sorry, I thought he was making more of a general point that another was going that direction as he spoke quite openly about the Knight deal in the press about what he was being offered etc.

I assume this to be Bird as again, he's admitted Hull have made approaches but who knows.

Would love Cashin here. Surprised there haven't been more murmurs around him as he only has 1 year on his contract.
Playing for Bristol City in their opening game was probably quite the head turner tbf.

MAFF

Yeah Cashin would be a brilliant signing for the LCB position.

Ccfcisparks

My friend at work is a huge Derby fan. Says Cashin is the best CB he's seen there behind Tomori. Said it makes a lot of sense him being linked to us as he's heavily left footed. Reckons it would cost £3m+ to get the deal done.

shmmeee

Cashin at £3m or Kitching at £3m it seems. At those prices I’d go Cashin even if he’s a touch more.

TomRad85

I'd have thought Kitching will be a tough deal to do. Club captain & under contract until 2026.
Feel like our remaining targets probably depend on whether we get a good wad for Hamer or not, which is why i'm utterly fed up with how its dragging.

fatso

@fatso @David O'Day would you like to admit you got it wrong about nixon?
Are you for fucking real?
According to Nixon we were starting the season with a front two of Billy Sharp and Jerry Yates ffs!!!

How many of our signings did he actually get right???? Yea fucking none, all he did was regurgitate from other sauces when the deals were all but done.

He got wind of Goddens contract after it was registered with the football league, big funking deal

Muppet

Users who are viewing this thread