Transfer targets (12 Viewers)

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Ok I guess you are right apart from one is much more involved with his teams first team etc.

Oh wait they aren't the same, sorry about that.
Amad was injured, he was gonna be involved in Manchester United’s first team this season, ETH said it himself and thats why he wasnt going out on loan

MikeyMoo

If Robins is chasing the signing he'll know of the clauses he'd have to meet ffs. Man City don't bundle their young players into a car and take a surprise trip to Coventry with armed henchmen.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Or do they? There's nothing about this in the FFP rules.

ptr

What’s up with the Cov Telegraph? We need a winger and I am yet to see ‘5 wingers Robins could sign before deadline’. Complete joke. Who’s out there? I reckon Robins has a loan up his sleeve.

Malcolm Ebiowei
Manuel Benson
Brooks
Rak-Sakyi
Charles Sagoe Jr.
Micah Hamilton

Been generous and given Andy Turner 6 there. Most linked with Leeds and Southampton but they can’t sign them all.

TomRad85

I'm calling 2 more signings, the mystery wide forward and Robins to realise we defo need another CF too.

Saddlebrains

Any outgoings?

Tavares loan
Kelly perm
Fadz loan

3 in the pipeline. MR not to sure on Fadz and Kels going as there is always an injury crisis lurking here although we've been ok this season, also likes them as senior pros helping with the new squad. But appreciates they feel they have more to give even if its lower down the pyramid

Manchester_sky_blue

Tavares loan
Kelly perm
Fadz loan

3 in the pipeline. MR not to sure on Fadz and Kels going as there is always an injury crisis lurking here although we've been ok this season, also likes them as senior pros helping with the new squad. But appreciates they feel they have more to give even if its lower down the pyramid
Tav loan doesn't make sense unless we bring in a starting striker

Martin180

Tavares loan
Kelly perm
Fadz loan

I’ve heard a whisper about both Kelly and Fadz , Northampton and MK Dons ?

larry_david

Tavares needs a loan desperately. We're doing him no favours keeping him here atm.

Agree, MR brought him on against Oxford and then said he may keep him around for his pace. We've since played about 4 games and he's not come on.

It doesn't help Tavares and it doesn't help us

Users who are viewing this thread