U18/U21 Development Thread (7 Viewers)

larry_david

Our u23s seem to have gone to pot recently. I get our supposed stars have been out all season with Moore and Batanwi, and we've loaned out Obikwu, Rus (permanent move to follow?) and Di Trolio

Seeing our defensive issues I wonder if we'll finally see the legendary Lusala on the pitch

ProfessorbyGrace

I must admit, Aidan Dausch took me by surprise on the weekend - anyone seen the lad play?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I've noticed the last couple of seasons very little gets released about the U18's. Can almost never find out a line up or who scored about 40% of the goals.

I've got Dausch down as confirmed scoring 8 for the U18's this season, but there's 22 goals I don't know the scorer, so he could have 30 for all I know. Under 21's he's scored 3 in 11 (9) appearances.

larry_david

I've noticed the last couple of seasons very little gets released about the U18's. Can almost never find out a line up or who scored about 40% of the goals.

I've got Dausch down as confirmed scoring 8 for the U18's this season, but there's 22 goals I don't know the scorer, so he could have 30 for all I know. Under 21's he's scored 3 in 11 (9) appearances.
Yeah it's very poor. They've even created a cov city academy twitter account but it doesn't release teamsheets or anything just posts a result

Terry Gibson's perm

Watched him the under 23’s against Bristol City he didn’t get a lot of the ball and was fairly anonymous, but blimey there was a lot of rubbish on that pitch it would be amazing if any make it as pro’s

Joy Division

A number of our academy players have gone down this route in the past. It's a great opportunity for young players and can't believe more don't take up this opportunity.

Users who are viewing this thread