U23 v Barnsley at The Higgs Tues 1pm (1 Viewer)

larry_david

Just been reading the sevilla match thread back. Few comments about Bapagas cameo and how impressive and direct he was.

He then went on loan to grimsby and ripped it up in style first two months only to disappear completely since. Now he's back in 23s and with Tavares a first team member as it stands, times for Will Bapaga to bang a few in for the 23s?

JAM See

Weather looks suspect. Might swerve this one.

Bugsy

Sky Blue Harry H

Be careful with Fankaty, please (albeit makes sense, as out for 2? games re: red card)

cc84cov

Popped down for first half Shipley is even worse when your close to the action awful body language

cc84cov

Tight first half one chance for Tavares keeper decent save,Dabo had a strong half as expected.

Philosorapter

Haven't checked upon the U23's for a while.

Are they still top ish?

Sky Blue Harry H

I suspect the manager wasn't too pleased that the lad got himself sent off again
Maybe why he was told to play for the U23s?

It was a bit of a brainfart challenge. As Oggy said 'trust your keeper' Hopefully he learns from it.

lord_garrincha

I suspect the manager wasn't too pleased that the lad got himself sent off again
Maybe why he was told to play for the U23s?
Well he's not learning as did something similar against Reading at the start of the season from almost the same position. Fadz covering him saved him there.

long way home

I only see Eccles being offered an extension come summer, all those out of contract including Shipley will be let go. Shipley has always put a shift in on the times I seen him and scored some important goals for the club. He seems a good pro who in my opinion has reached his limit as a player with the club.

I think MR wants more quality and will not let sentiment get in the way come summer on allowing Shipley and others to go. MR has been very good at maximizing his budget and improving this squad and come summer I don't see it being any different.

Users who are viewing this thread