Update on ticket situation (2 Viewers)

H

Huckerby

so have tickets been sold for 12, 13 and 14?

I read on the website they will be selling for block 11...so they must've already sold out for the above blocks?

It doesn't sound like they are planning on opening any of the other blocks?

SkyBlue_Bear83

so have tickets been sold for 12, 13 and 14?

I read on the website they will be selling for block 11...so they must've already sold out for the above blocks?

It doesn't sound like they are planning on opening any of the other blocks?

My tickets are in block 14, I think the other two have also been sold out.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I think a lot of people are. I am waiting on 7 ordered Saturday. I fear a meltdown on Friday morning when hundreds of fans don't receive their tickets.

Looks that way, with the above tweet and someone elses thread further down looks like there will be mayhem on Friday.

mark82

Just glad I stuck it out and got my tickets on Friday, despite people on here mocking those doing it.

TheOldFive

If you don't get a ticket remember to save your money to put to a more expensive ticket at a later date when all the fuss has died down about the return. There was a lot of moaning about ST prices from some who had forgotten to save up their NOPM stash so couldn't afford a ST for now, so don't fall into the same trap.

Monners

Thanks for link lads - that truly is completely mad. Safety clearly was not a key issue then by the looks of things

Last edited:

kg82

Thanks for link lads - that truly is completely mad. Safety clearly was not a key issue then by the looks of things

The away blocks were allocated a while ago and were probably passed at the same time as the first batch of home blocks. Just guessing mind. But from everything I've heard about the away tickets today, there seems to be a bit of demand for them too, so fair play to those Gillingham fans making it on a Friday evening.

LJC_CCFC

The away blocks were allocated a while ago and were probably passed at the same time as the first batch of home blocks. Just guessing mind. But from everything I've heard about the away tickets today, there seems to be a bit of demand for them too, so fair play to those Gillingham fans making it on a Friday evening.

A lot of their fans not expecting any more than 500

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Last edited:

letsallsingtogether

Of course they do

1 They want to see the mighty Sky Blues:)

2 They want to see a proper ground one of the top 10 in the country:)

3 They want to hear the Ricoh Roar.:)

They won't be disappointed.:D

PUSB:claping hands:

Ashdown

If true, another absolutely bizarre decision. I didn't realise SAG stood for' Sanction a Gangfight' !

smileycov

Facebook User
Which when the sky cameras face both goals, it will look like we sold jack shit.

Sisu were never going to allow a complete sell out as would look like a bunch of mugs if they did.

why is that? North stand is full, South will be full up to (IMO by Friday also including) 10. only the away section will be spacey. Your determined on getting your "left it empty on purpose" theory in aren't you!!

skybluesam66

been advised to go to ticket office Friday if tickets not arrived - so despite booking a week in advance, still may need to take Friday off work

theferret

why is that? North stand is full, South will be full up to (IMO by Friday also including) 10. only the away section will be spacey. Your determined on getting your "left it empty on purpose" theory in aren't you!!

TBF, with the camera angles being what they are, anything up to and including block 10 isn't really visible. block 10 is only half way across, and as it stands will not be occupied anyway - if there was any intent to sell it then they wouldn't be moving block 10 season ticket holders to block 11. Perhaps they will cave in to the pressure though.

In the scheme of things, one end of the ground looking empty on TV is not a massive issue, but it needn't happen and doesn't really make sense.

Edit: Not to mention of course that the top tier of the west stand is not being sold either iirc, so all those seats will be empty too.

Last edited:

Astute

All these silly comments about SISU wanting our ground to look empty :D

If they wanted the ground to look empty why did they reduce the tickets by so much? Can anyone remember the last league game outside the Prem that they showed on a Friday night where most seats are taken?

You are welcome to have a go at at SISU for what they have done. But you are as bad as people making excuses on their behalf when you are trying to make things up against them.

LB87ccfc

Question -How many empty seats vs Crewe .. you can phone a friend ..

Question number 2 - How many seats will be empty on Friday night?? so far it looks a good 7k and counting will be unaccounted for... why?

kg82

Question number 2 - How many seats will be empty on Friday night?? so far it looks a good 7k and counting will be unaccounted for... why?

Hahahaha! I mean, you're right, this is totally up there with who killed JFK... Sorry, I meant JR

Grendel

Astute

Because for once SISU tried to do the best for us supporters. But I suspect they underestimated how many of us want to see us come home. Sky, who know much more about football, seem to have chosen the game for this reason.

AndreasB

I'm really beginning to wonder if they ran out of ST books and actual tickets and that is why some are waiting a bit longer. Who was responsible for ordering from the printers..................has it reached that level now Tim ? and you fucked that up !

Oh for fucks sake. Do you want the lady in the ticket office sacked you arsehole?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread