Upping the post count (1 Viewer)

martcov

No you j

No you just hang around threads that are non football related and of this type.
When there is no football, then I don't have much choice... What is "this type"? Sarcastic? Snide? Smug? Provocative? or just to up the posts for Nick's site?

Grendel

When there is no football, then I don't have much choice... What is "this type"? Sarcastic? Snide? Smug? Provocative? or just to up the posts for Nick's site?

You hardly comment on football posts when the season is on.

Posts that concern wasps and the council the likes of you, Armybike, dadgad etc. are over it like a rash.

I find it odd that people like you spend more time and interest on these subjects.

martcov

You hardly comment on football posts when the season is on.

Posts that concern wasps and the council the likes of you, Armybike, dadgad etc. are over it like a rash.

I find it odd that people like you spend more time and interest on these subjects.
I am hardly ever on the Wasps forum. That's more your thing. The council doesn't interest me ( unless they are going to make Coventry more attractive, as I like to bring my family over now and again ). They are not even CCFC landlords anymore ( ok at a distance as leasors for the next 250 years, and as freeholders, but they are not involved in day to day business ).
CCFC's progress and future do interest me, but then this thread is more about sarcasm and having a dig at others than discussing CCFC, so I am only here to pull you on that today.

torchomatic

All this is fine and dandy but the most important question for me is why did CCC sell out to Wasps?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Grendel

All this is fine and dandy but the most important question for me is why did CCC sell out to Wasps?

That's the type of thing to get Martcov going

torchomatic

No one else wanted it at the time Remember
Ah yes. The kind of "answer" i expected from you. there was no need to sell it at all was there? Certainly not to a London club. Why not just hold on to it and keep it or wait until a change of ownership at the football club which will happen one day.

armybike

A cursory glance through his posting history is all it takes.

Yep exactly! Absolutely incorrect statement. Thanks for the support torch, much appreciated.

Grendel

Yep exactly! Absolutely incorrect statement. Thanks for the support torch, much appreciated.

Your obsession with wasps and the council is clear. You once even mocked CCFC fans for claiming our club was bigger than wasps.

You are beneath contempt.

Shakeitup

Your obsession with wasps and the council is clear. You once even mocked CCFC fans for claiming our club was bigger than wasps.

You are beneath contempt.

Why are you so worried about other people and what they find interesting to reply to or to write about?

Grendel

Why are you so worried about other people and what they find interesting to reply to or to write about?
I'm hardly worried. It's their credibility on a CCFC forum that needs to be brought to account.

Grendel

You don't know why?
Really?

Given their financial solvency and the clubs irrelevance to its EBIT I'm struggling as well.

Please educate us.

torchomatic

You don't know why?
Really?
No. I don't. There was no need to was there?

CCFC were only a small part of the revenue apparently and things were going great.

I can't imagine there's one CCFC fan who thinks it was a good idea.

Grendel

Why isn't don educating us?

dongonzalos

No. I don't. There was no need to was there?

CCFC were only a small part of the revenue apparently and things were going great.

I can't imagine there's one CCFC fan who thinks it was a good idea.

Ah sorry you know exactly why they sold it to Wasps.
However you are making a point about something someone said no worries.
Thought for a second there you didn't really understand why they sold it.

Shakeitup

Gutted that Beale will miss the start of the season!

Whoops. Wrong forum!

I guess it will do in here anyway!

That kind of signing would be like Cov signing Messi (ok he hasn't been as dominant as Messi but he won something akin to the Ballon D'or in 2011!)

Not bad for a team that is badly ran hey? :dead:

Meanwhile...we might get mighty Roy O'Donovan back! :D

Moff

Gutted that Beale will miss the start of the season!

Whoops. Wrong forum!

I guess it will do in here anyway!

That kind of signing would be like Cov signing Messi (ok he hasn't been as dominant as Messi but he won something akin to the Ballon D'or in 2011!)

Not bad for a team that is badly ran hey? :dead:

Meanwhile...we might get mighty Roy O'Donovan back! :D

Beale is not like signing Messi. If you knew Rugby you would know there are no players with that sort of profile, but then that would ruin your post wouldn't it.
Beale is an Australian international who couldn't get into their team a while back, and has been dropped on various occasions for disciplinary reasons.

They courted Leigh Halfpenny, who would have been a marquee signing, all season but he turned them down as Wasps would be his last choice. Instead they went for Beale. Other marquee signing would have been on the level of Dan Carter, George North or Matt Giteau, but they also wouldn't entertain joining Wasps.

Its such a shame that Beale is looking to be out for a full season, or near enough, of his two year contract and Wasps have to pick up the 750k tab for his wages with no return.

Why are you so proud that Wasps have more income than CCFC?

Grendel

However you are making a point about something someone said no worries.
Thought for a second there you didn't really understand why they sold it.

It looks like you don't know now either.

torchomatic

No, I genuinely don't know or understand why they sold to Wasps. There wasn't any need to. The only reason I can think of is spite.

Shakeitup

Beale is not like signing Messi. If you knew Rugby you would know there are no players with that sort of profile, but then that would ruin your post wouldn't it.
Beale is an Australian international who couldn't get into their team a while back, and has been dropped on various occasions for disciplinary reasons.

They courted Leigh Halfpenny, who would have been a marquee signing, all season but he turned them down as Wasps would be his last choice. Instead they went for Beale. Other marquee signing would have been on the level of Dan Carter, George North or Matt Giteau, but they also wouldn't entertain joining Wasps.

Its such a shame that Beale is looking to be out for a full season, or near enough, of his two year contract and Wasps have to pick up the 750k tab for his wages with no return.

Why are you so proud that Wasps have more income than CCFC?

:D Oooh, I caught me a big one here!

I knew I had a 50/50 chance of reeling you in!

I know all about Beale thanks for the lesson. Having played for Barkers Butts, Coventry and having represented the Midlands at rugby I'm secure in my knowledge of the sport.

I'm taking up winding up and reeling in carp like you now! :finger:

Moff

:D Oooh, I caught me a big one here!

I knew I had a 50/50 chance of reeling you in!

I know all about Beale thanks for the lesson. Having played for Barkers Butts, Coventry and having represented the Midlands at rugby I'm secure in my knowledge of the sport.

I'm taking up winding up and reeling in carp like you now! :finger:

The classic reeled them in line. After you had written a load of crap. Better cover your back.
Did you want me personally? Are you my stalker?

You made a point I answered it, sorry I didn't realise what an expert you are(nt).

As you obviously feel so special to ' reel me in', and take so much so much delight it just highlights what an utter pathetic bellend you are.

Shakeitup

The classic reeled them in line. After you had written a load of crap. Better cover your back.
Did you want me personally? Are you my stalker?

You made a point I answered it, sorry I didn't realise what an expert you are(nt).

As you obviously feel so special to ' reel me in', and take so much so much delight it just highlights what an utter pathetic bellend you are.

What an authority on sport you are post to cover the fact you get far too angry and far too worked up.

As for being your stalker, don't flatter yourself sweetheart. However, I do take great pleasure at laughing at how irate you get in certain posts.

I certainly don't confuse stupidity for passion.

Shakeitup

Come on Moff. Up that post count as steam comes out of your ears please! The fact you took most post seriously at all (why would I start talking about a Wasps signing here?) is indicative of how sad certain people are!

Moff

Come on Moff. Up that post count as steam comes out of your ears please! The fact you took most post seriously at all (why would I start talking about a Wasps signing here?) is indicative of how sad certain people are!

I know it may be a bit beyond your intelligence, but had it ever occurred to you that I didn't know about your apparent Rugby knowledge and thought it may be a genuine post. I have no idea why people introduce Wasps into threads, but not everyone is such a know it all as you.

I have no idea who you are and was just responding as such. I am not as small minded as you to post shit for a reaction and was just responding to what you wrote.

Your life must be pretty shallow or empty to be such a dick, but then I probably put you on your arse in my playing days and that's why you are bitter.

Moff

I certainly don't confuse stupidity for passion.

That's lucky for you when you look in the mirror.

If you think I am angry then you are an even bigger bellend than I originally thought. In your own words, don't flatter yourself. I like sparring with the unworthy.

Shakeitup

That's lucky for you when you look in the mirror.

If you think I am angry then you are an even bigger bellend than I originally thought. In your own words, don't flatter yourself. I like sparring with the unworthy.

Dick. Bellend. Shit. Arse. Lots of big words for someone that talks intelligence!

You are what you say you are!

You're so eloquent and puerile.

So, you put lots of people 'on their arse' did you? What did you win in your playing career? Who did you play for?

I won't even ask about your education. Your insults hint at a lack of.

Moff

Dick. Bellend. Shit. Arse. Lots of big words for someone that talks intelligence!

You are what you say you are!

You're so eloquent and puerile.

So, you put lots of people 'on their arse' did you? What did you win in your playing career? Who did you play for?

I won't even ask about your education. Your insults hint at a lack of.

Puerile yes, but don't wind up if you cant take it back.

You are what you say you are...really, how old are you?

Postgraduate, by the way, I suit my style to my audience, and if people act like idiots I treat them like them. Perhaps if you had shown a little less immature glee when supposedly trolling me, when I was genuinely answering a post them I would have watched my p's and q's and spoken the Queens English. Perhaps I can look forward to some more intelligent conversation in future?

Now as much as your interest in me has been flattering, I have real children's issues to attend to now.

Users who are viewing this thread