Match Thread Valenciennes Match Thread (Tuesday 11th - 7PM) (1 Viewer)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
when he started banging them in for the youth team i agreed with nick he should be given a chance i think he can do a job in league 2, hes young hungry and knows where the goal is, if he has a good pre season his confidence will be sky high going into start season which be great to have.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Shipley hits the wall

Obrien being very vocal despite ball being no where near him (was when Shipley lining up free kick and going on even now!)

i like it its good hes keeping them aware all times if they counter and break while majority of the team is up for the free kick

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Full time 3-2

Much more attacking second half. If we can start with the defence we started with (minus poor Daragh) and with the attack we finished with I'll be happy!

Front three second half looked very useful, although not sure Ponticelli will be used from the start

Moorhouse should earn a contract. He looks very useful.

Rimmer difficult to assess as didn't really have much to do in the first half on the right

Obrien impressed with me for his vocals. Couldn't do much about the winner

Overall a decent run out and nice little location to have it in

Now to see what we do Friday if anything! Being in the middle of nowhere I need something to occupy myself!

Pete in Portugal

Full time 3-2

Much more attacking second half. If we can start with the defence we started with (minus poor Daragh) and with the attack we finished with I'll be happy!

Front three second half looked very useful, although not sure Ponticelli will be used from the start

Moorhouse should earn a contract. He looks very useful.

Rimmer difficult to assess as didn't really have much to do in the first half on the right

Obrien impressed with me for his vocals. Couldn't do much about the winner

Overall a decent run out and nice little location to have it in

Now to see what we do Friday if anything! Being in the middle of nowhere I need something to occupy myself!

Many thanks sw88 for you commentary as ever. And well done to the SBA for a good turnout.

baldy

Ace to see young Ponticelli getting a goal but I do wish the Chronic Telefaff would stop treating goals & debuts in pre-season friendlies as though it's like a proper official match & be counted in the season stats...it doesn't you dweebs

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Many thanks sw88 for you commentary as ever. And well done to the SBA for a good turnout.

No worries! Good to be back :D

Just hope they sort something for Friday. See on Twitter they are suggesting they've tried every avenue.

My only concern is they will decide on an inter-team game, but then based on tonight's team + subs, we'd have to fly more players out! Wouldn't that be a waste?

lifeskyblue

Seems shambolic organisation. Hopefully something can be arranged last minute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread