Villa Fans on the train - should be running our Trust (1 Viewer)

pipkin73

Or telling everyone that you go to every game and then decide 5 minutes later that it’s every “home game” and the odd away game. Bit ironic that on the subject of going to games. Nice deflection though.
Does it matter!!! he goes to games and has his own opinion. If it's 5 games or all of them does not matter, he gives the club money and hosts a web site that we all get to chat/argue etc on. At this time in our history the club needs as much money as possible and if it's season tickets, merchandise, ifollow or what ever way you do it, the club needs you to step up and make sure it not only survives but flourishes. The club loses money every year and SISU make up the loss even though they won't directly fund us. I am not as SISU fan (can't think of anyone who is) BUT they do continue to keep us running, by player sales or whatever else we ARE STILL HERE. Lot's of clubs at the moment looking like they could go bang, owners not having the funds or just giving up.
Forget bitching at each other and let's get together to try and sort this, as IF WE DON'T know one else will.
It's Christmas and almost a New Year, let's make a change and instead of fighting each other let's find a common ground and FIGHT UNITED.

Nick

Administrator
Rewind/retract/rewind/retract......

It isn't really though, is it? If I was going to pretend I was at all away games I wouldn't post screenshots from iFollow during them.

It's the common sense you don't seem to have.

pipkin73

Never once claimed to be a better fan, was just pointing out how many of the most moralistic people actually aren't.
And let's hope that they and you can drop it for a New Year. This in house arguing does not help our clubs cause.

Like i said earlier, let's try and find a common ground to fight on and unite Merry Christmas all and Happy CCFC New Year.

PurpleBin

Legit happy to get some ideas down on paper. Not a fan of protests in general but ones that get some sort of message over i.e. disrupting wasps games etc then I feel have more impact than an aimless march.

Adge

Never once claimed to be a better fan, was just pointing out how many of the most moralistic people actually aren't.
Not sure anyone did,
It isn't really though, is it? If I was going to pretend I was at all away games I wouldn't post screenshots from iFollow during them.

It's the common sense you don't seem to have.
Ditto. Why are you getting touchy about the away games for some reason.You don’t have to justify yourself to me or anybody else squire. Go/don’t go. Watch on I Follow-who cares?
Like I give a hoot about some old cockroach on a football forum who I don’t know from Adam’s opinion. It’s quite amusing really for me and others no doubt.

Last edited:

pipkin73

To put things in to perspective, my Mrs died young and too early
(now feel alone at xmas).
Come on you lot, we ALL SUPPORT ÇCFC and want to see it prosper.
Enough bitching, i lost my Mrs i don't want to lose my club.
Just find a common ground, could that be against WASPS indemnity?
can anyone agree with this? Come on you lot, Merry xmas xx

Last edited:

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I'm game for the principle of something (lawfully) disruptive. You'd *really* struggle to get enough numbers though, wouldn't you? If it's just you, me, and Fisher's dog parking our cars, it won't hurt that much!
You're absolutely right. It would work if enough people were willing to do it, and it's incredibly easy to do . For every one of us that does it displaces a wasps supporters car. It's a no brainer.
If supporters can't be bothered to try something so easy and potentially so effective they don't deserve a football club.

Users who are viewing this thread