Match Thread vs Cardiff (A) 19/09/23 (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Palmer has been OK its just that gaping hole we seem to have when he's on the pitch ..that magically appeared again when he came on against Hull

wingy

I saw a Law and Order episode recently where one of the main cast was played by Linus Roache-none other than the son of William Roache, who played Ken Barlow, but he himself had played Barlow's son as a kid in Corrie!

He seemed to be a better actor than his dad-pnailed the American accent.
Has Len gone/left

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Hasn't played much football recently, maybe he hasn't got the match fitness. Looked good v Hull for sure.
But then you have to remember he's been replaced by the Duracell bunny that is Kasey Palmer.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Robins the Messiah!

Except before every fucking game.
And during it due his lack of, or poor subs.

Basically he's amazing as long as we're not playing a game of football.

Oh, apart from the poor signings and lack of squad numbers.

And the number of injuries we pick up in training.

But apart from those trivial things, he's amazing.

Great_Expectations

I’m a Palmer fan but I’m also disappointed after his last performance. However he was possibly jet legged - if you’re being kind.

Regarldess, I think it’s more about MR not trusting Ayari yet.

Simms needs some game time too, I know he’s enemy#1 for some, but he isn’t going to improve and get used to our way with 15 minute cameos.

Game is by no way a write off, I’m expecting a win.

shmmeee

@Frostie

Do you have a distance run or average speed or anything in one of your fancy apps? Can’t find it anywhere online and would be interesting to see.

Tommo1993

Wonder when the CBS will catch up with the rest and do one of these absolutely shit pre match floodlight shows.

fernandopartridge

Weird that we've got 3 kits yet have worn the sky blue twice against other teams in blue. Not sure what the third kit was envisaged for (if it's even an official 3rd kit?)

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

SkyBlueSoul

The stream I've got is the Cardiff commentary :rolleyes: cba to hunt out a working one with CWR instead

Users who are viewing this thread