Match Thread vs Cardiff (A) 19/09/23 (2 Viewers)

SkyBlueMatt

That last break down was typical of the match, no f*cking clue what to do with the ball. No options.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

ccfc922

Last 30 seconds of at least 90 seconds taken to take a goal kick....

False hope with our second goal I think.

PVA

Poor going forward but it's the defence that cost us the game tonight, three really shit goals.

3 against Watford too. It's a real concern

SkyBlueSoul

Cardiff commentators making a lot of a "statement win against last season's losing play-off finalists"

Ccfcisparks

Saka looked good too, but nit convinced he’s a wing back. I’m not entirely sure what he is, but I’d like to see him involved more.
We have been that bad going forward I'd try a game with him as an actual winger. Everytime I've seen him he's impressed me. If we had some competency in front of goal outside of Godden, someone would have scored that cross that da silva completely missed.

stupot07

Nice goals, Simms did really well in the build up.

Good last 10 minutes but let's not that skew the fact we were shite and deserved to lose.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Finham

Time to start Ayari-and Simms instead of Wright. Would like Bidwell for Dasilva too. Allen to push for a start soon.

Great_Expectations

This is an overreaction based on 30 minutes and I don’t entirely mean it, but £4.5mil for Kitching? He is not the comfortable ball playing CB I expected, he looked ponderous.

TomRad85

Some of the clueless muffins on here who constantly criticise Allen, yet we suddenly look a bit more like a team when he's on and offering an option to recycle the ball. I wouldn't be bothered if I never saw Palmer play for the club again after that.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Palmer was pathetic tonight tbf. Love to see his pass completion stats.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread