Wasps current finances & hope (1 Viewer)

Moff

You mentioned Northampton and I stopped reading ...... sorry.

Explains why you are such an ignorant and unknowledgeable cock then.

It was based on a player, doubt you would know who he is.

I don't suppose you would want to read about Northampton, I believe they bagged two trophies in the same time Wasps have won nothing since being here. Still they don't give out free flags so doubt someone like you would be interested.

pastythegreat

I

I hate this problem Wasps are having only on here.
Only on here?

Moving fans 100 miles is only a problem on here?
Falsified, late accounts is only a problem on here?
Players publicly slagging off the club and wishing to leave over LIES about the training ground is only a problem on here?
CCFC Not having a secure long term home is only a problem on here?

You never fail to surprise me! When you think somebody is that wrapped up their own bullshit they couldn't get any deeper, you manage to pull it off! Amazing! Really is!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Only on here?

Moving fans 100 miles is only a problem on here?
Falsified, late accounts is only a problem on here?
Players publicly slagging off the club and wishing to leave over LIES about the training ground is only a problem on here?
CCFC Not having a secure long term home is only a problem on here?

You never fail to surprise me! When you think somebody is that wrapped up their own bullshit they couldn't get any deeper, you manage to pull it off! Amazing! Really is!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
What he means is on here people don't fall for the "its Les reid making it up" that he tried to push and the wasps fans settled with.

The playground, where he still manages to get shown up time after time.

italiahorse

Oh and in the national newspapers. Still Italia knows better, finger on the pulse, from his bedroom in Bedworth. :emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile:
Pub crawl day today but still able to hold my own on here. Might have a few more to give you a chance.
George North ?
I know his brother Peter who obviously deposits contributions on here.

Nick

Administrator
Pub crawl day today but still able to hold my own on here. Might have a few more to give you a chance.
George North ?
Beer obviously doesn't cure delusion.

I don't think you could hold your own in an actual playground.

Moff

George North ?

F*ck off were you, you were in your Bedworth bedroom as normal.

You are like that kid at school who makes things up to try to look a big man. What a loser.

Its great toying with you, a sad old man who try's to pretend he is fishing when he hasn't got a clue.

italiahorse

F*ck off were you, you were in your Bedworth bedroom as normal.

You are like that kid at school who makes things up to try to look a big man. What a loser.

Its great toying with you, a sad old man who try's to pretend he is fishing when he hasn't got a clue.

As I keep saying, if you have to attack the person you have lost the argument.
Whatever it was in your 3 sentences of nonsense attached !!

Nick

Administrator
Not attacking anyone personally though.
If the cap fits then pick it up if you want it?

neanderthal. A neanderthal is someone who is rude and not very smart.

But you said the below in reply to me?

Difficult to explain to a football Neanderthal like yourself

Do keep up Mr Brains. My 8 year old would absolutely slaughter you on the playground.

Moff

Like when you tried to call people Neanderthals?

He called you a Neanderthal but isn't intelligent enough to re read, said Fernando was frothing, suggested he would give me a chance when pissed.

His whataboutery is hilarious.
Glass house and stones comes to
mind.

Moff

Unless you are following me you have no idea where I am.
So I suggest you made it up ?
Brum today for your log book if you are intent on catching me out.

The fact that you are questioning if I made it up (your use of a question mark if that statement is a bit too much for you to grasp) shows you don't even know yourself if you went on a pub crawl.
Dear oh dear.

Nick

Administrator
It means you are rude and not very smart.
It's not an insult it's a statement unlike 'ignorant cock' , 'prick', 'wanker' etc

As I said if the cap fits?

What are you on about, you called me it directly so "if the cap fits" doesn't work does it?

I really don't think you are in a good place to try and call anybody else not very smart.

italiahorse

He called you a Neanderthal but isn't intelligent enough to re read, said Fernando was frothing, suggested he would give me a chance when pissed.

mind.

The comments are relevant. Both of you are rude and not very clever on this subject.

italiahorse

The fact that you are questioning if I made it up (your use of a question mark if that statement is a bit too much for you to grasp) shows you don't even know yourself if you went on a pub crawl.
Dear oh dear.
The question mark is because the other option is you are actually following me .

Grendel

The comments are relevant. Both of you are rude and not very clever on this subject.

But the man who said he’d had inside information that the Ricoh would be the Land Rover stadium in 2015 “Mark my words” clearly is.

italiahorse

mind.

Frothing : something that is not serious and has no real value, but is entertaining or attractive:

Where as calling someone a 'cock' means ?

Grendel

Evidence?

What evidence do you want? Do you have any idea how companies work regarding sponsorship? Do you honestly think a multi national company like JLR will put on hold a very minor sponsorship deal with a minority sport for years and years until some court action is resolved?

Really it’s embarrassing. As for evidence - the evidence is that you stated it would be a done deal in 2015 (there was court action then) and 3 years later it hasn’t

I’m hardly going to be able to colonially reveal minutes of meetings am I? Fact is in 2015 I said it had been dimissed and you said it’s imminent.

Let’s let the audience decide whose in the know and who hasn’t got a fucking clue.

italiahorse

What evidence do you want? Do you have any idea how companies work regarding sponsorship? Do you honestly think a multi national company like JLR will put on hold a very minor sponsorship deal with a minority sport for years and years until some court action is resolved?

Really it’s embarrassing. As for evidence - the evidence is that you stated it would be a done deal in 2015 (there was court action then) and 3 years later it hasn’t

I’m hardly going to be able to colonially reveal minutes of meetings am I? Fact is in 2015 I said it had been dimissed and you said it’s imminent.

Let’s let the audience decide whose in the know and who hasn’t got a fucking clue.

So you don't really know, you are making an assumption.
As I said if the new stadium is not LR then you can have a go, although as you say they might change their minds, but I will take it on the chin.

Grendel

So you don't really know, you are making an assumption.
As I said if the new stadium is not LR then you can have a go, although as you say they might change their minds, but I will take it on the chin.

Yes I do know. I know it was bunged out as a proposal 3 years ago which is what I said at the time.

It’s never going to be considered again.

You’ve been made to look a c**t by Eastwood and co who’ve played you. They are a joke and have no commercial pulling power.

Italia in 2015 - this year the stadium will be the Land Rover stadium

Grendel in 2015 - the proposal was laughed out of the arena

Whose right?

italiahorse

Yes I do know. I know it was bunged out as a proposal 3 years ago which is what I said at the time.

It’s never going to be considered again.

You’ve been made to look a c**t by Eastwood and co who’ve played you. They are a joke and have no commercial pulling power.

Italia in 2015 - this year the stadium will be the Land Rover stadium

Grendel in 2015 - the proposal was laughed out of the arena

Whose right?

Bunged out by who ?
Are you saying the Ricoh put a proposal to LR?
Are you saying it was going to be LR and now it's not?
It was considered then and something changed ?
We could both be right.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread