Wasps go to bottom of the pyramid (2 Viewers)

duffer

If they'd just buggered off down south, I could've kind of lived with them surviving. Their genuine fans have been treated brutally.

But trying to stitch up Worcester was really the final straw and the act of an entirely immoral set of owners. They've got precisely what they deserved. I wonder if the CET will finally take down the Wasps link.

(quick check)... nope :D

hill83

Suck It Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Robinshio

the target was 2023 ha ha ha ha

Nick

Administrator
I honestly don’t know what to do with myself at the moment. Last few weeks have been so good. Expecting to stub my toe at some point to bring me back to reality.
Best make sure your lad hasn't left any Lego out for you to stand on

joemercersaces

Some of their former big wigs should really be in prison. Is it too late for Duggins, Reeve, Maton & Co to fund a rescue package? I suspect if the full truth ever came out there might be several collars felt by Inspector Knacker, as never has a relationship looked more corrupt.

Likewise Shugs and others who liked to scorn us may be a bit sheepish now.

As should be any Cov fans seen sporting Wasps attire. They know who they are!

Evo1883

Some of their former big wigs should really be in prison. Is it too late for Duggins, Reeve, Maton & Co to fund a rescue package? I suspect if the full truth ever came out there might be several collars felt by Inspector Knacker, as never has a relationship looked more corrupt.

Likewise Shugs and others who liked to scorn us may be a bit sheepish now.

As should be any Cov fans seen sporting Wasps attire. They know who they are!
I doubt there are too many wasps supporters left in Coventry, Coventry RFU announcing record season membership sales already .. it's clear where they've come from

Tommo1993

Playing big league games on that rugby club pitch down off Lockhurst Lane. Hahahaha

If you’re a Cov fan who sees this as bad news, “think of the job losses”, 🖕🏻

Grendel

Nelly welly twat still thinks they are too big and will go higher up the pyramid - can someone tell him they’ve got no players

They finally banned me from drunken drivel - karma - Grendel banned - club fucked for good

vow

Wanna change my avatar to 'Sad Cunts'

fernandopartridge

Nelly welly twat still thinks they are too big and will go higher up the pyramid - can someone tell him they’ve got no players

They finally banned me from drunken drivel - karma - Grendel banned - club fucked for good
They are nothing but a badge and even that has been very badly tarnished, I think they have delusions of grandeur in relation to their standing in the game. It will quickly move on.

Users who are viewing this thread