Wasps go to bottom of the pyramid (2 Viewers)

Grendel

Is that the "you haven't met him so can't say he did anything wrong"?

It's weird, they are weird. Said it from the start.

Derek wants to tell everyone the truth but can’t due to legal Reasons

Meanwhile they now think they are joining the United rugby championship as the domestic game is too corrupt

Nick

Administrator

Meanwhile they now think they are joining the United rugby championship as the domestic game is too corrupt

Makes me laugh they think it's the other clubs causing it too.

It's as if they don't realise how many businesses they fucked over.

tisza

so they are now moving to which - Wales, Ireland, Scotland, italy or south africa? That really will be a trek for their loyal fanbase.

Brighton Sky Blue

Kevin Maton, Anne Lucas, Martin Reeves, Italia Horse....your boys took one hell of a beating!!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Years from now they will make a low budget film about this saga. It will end with Shugs and Italia Horse sharing one last steak ciabatta as Vulgaris plays the violin and Grendel closes his laptop.

duffer

Maton giving it 'up the City'.

To be fair, he does go to games, which makes his wasps love in all the more bizarre.

I'm sticking with my line that most City fans are OK, but some are complete arseholes. Maton proves the point, if you catch my drift. 😄

Reactions: vow

Skyblueweeman

Even a day after this has been announced, I still find it amazingly brilliant how far their 'fall from grace' has been.

Genuinely couldn't have happened to a better team/business/group of people.

Absolutely vile club whose financial affairs tricked ordinary folk and businesses out of hard earned money, with no chance of getting back. B@stards.

I hope their name and history fades into obscurity. W@ankers.

Brighton Sky Blue

With regard to the pillock hes in the 2nd photo with, unless you're Eric Morecambe, doing the skewed glasses thing is a sure sign of a totally unfunny wanker and a boring bastard

And that statement 'team work makes the dream work'

How about excessive lending, now your clubs ending'.

No offence Clint but that was Charlie Nicholas level banter

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

The mood on Twitter from wasps fans seems to be that it’s a stitch up from the RFU. Replying to the clubs statement that they couldn’t find any investment.

Staggering.
The irony being it was over potential of the ring fencing of the prem… I’m sure they voted for that.

funny how that and funding to the championship becomes unfair when it affects them

torchomatic

We haven’t got a basketball team anymore have we? Would be nice to see someone launch a BBL side at the CBS

I used to go and watch Team Fiat at the end of the 70s.

chiefdave

I used to go and watch Team Fiat at the end of the 70s.
I’m not really a big basketball fan but saw the Crusaders (?) a couple of times. Seen the British league flicking through the sports channels and it seems perfect for the CBS

Guess it needs someone to put some money in up front

torchomatic

I’m not really a big basketball fan but saw the Crusaders (?) a couple of times. Seen the British league flicking through the sports channels and it seems perfect for the CBS

Guess it needs someone to put some money in up front

My lad loves NBA. We've been to a few BBL games in Leicester and Worcester.

I played for my school basketball team from 79-82 and we used to see Team Fiat a lot. We went to Wembley Arena on a school trip once to see them. It was a Cup Final, can't remember what now though after all these years.

One of the great lost Coventry sports' teams. I don't do Facebook, but there's a history of TF here:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread