Wasps going into admin & the impact on CCFC (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brighton Sky Blue

Not really, it would be very naive to think that this is a happy ending where somebody buys the ground and the club and we all live happily ever after.

I am just waiting for the twist :(

M Night Shyamalan is elsewhere tonight, don't worry.

rexo87

Not really, it would be very naive to think that this is a happy ending where somebody buys the ground and the club and we all live happily ever after.

Even when we do get taken over by a Saudi Prince and win the champions league you'll be worrying that Derek is around the corner

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

olderskyblue

Tbh, I think every City fan should be worrying about that. history shows us that it’s how it usually turns out.

Gynnsthetonic

Even when we do get taken over by a Saudi Prince and win the champions league you'll be worrying that Derek is around the corner

giphy.gif

wingy

Do we lose the sports phone in shows?
It's a bit daft if you ask me and probably at risk of further curtailment further down the line.
Maybe independent providers will have to pickup the slack, especially sports,?

Nick

Administrator

Not quite, but I will be cynical until the whole ACL / wasps thing is confirmed.

hutch1972

Far to many pages to read through, has anyone else found it strange that we have only now announced that we are under a transfer embargo and haven’t paid the hmrc. It especially seems odd that sisu are communicating it with us at all considering it’s sisu and that we are half way through paying it and it won’t effect January?
does this sort of stuff come out publicly when a take over happens or is it easily found online so they thought they’d better announce it before someone else does?
All embargos are available to view on the EFL site.

duffer

Am sure it will be a prepack situation. That doesn't mean necessarily that the value is set in the administration. It could be a way of separating the assets the purchaser wants from everything else. The price already set

The purchaser pays acl for those assets and the assets move to a new company. The funds that would then be in acl get allocated by the administrators, secured creditors first, then hmrc, then unsecured creditors.

Any claim for pitches loss of income etc would be against acl as unsecured creditors not the new Co. Given what might be left from the sale for unsecured creditors it wouldn't result to much I don't think. Probably enough to pay legals of the claim.

CCC has to be involved as freeholder because in a prepack the lease is being transferred to an entity that probably didn't exist until recently. The freeholder needs to know the lease it granting is safe...... past history says ccc not good at doing that

I can't imagine that there will be anything left by the time the bondholders and HMRC have been paid.

Also, I don't think the freeholder can "unreasonably" block the sale as long as it meets the conditions of the lease. If SISU were a bidding party, or part thereof, you can imagine the fallout if the council got in the way!

Liquid Gold

American billionaire agreed, safe standing to be introduced as part of the renovations. MR will be given a smallish fund for improvements in Jan but they will focus on long term deals for our best players.

JAM See

I used to quite like her until she did that duet with Take That.
And there was me thinking it was a fictional cross dressing character invented by Ray Davies.

Calista

Midlands Today just gave a surprisingly downbeat summary saying ACL had until the end of today to find someone to take over, but no buyer has yet come forward.

Liquid Gold

Would like to add there is a 15 page thread running on sunderland fans forum about us , one of many many threads made about us , coventry city , a club that's obsessed with sunderland afc ..and absolutely not the other way around
Let me guess

“let them bust man”
“Hitler should have finished the job”
“Cheating bastards”
“Deserve everything they get after what they did at our place”
“Most irrelevant club in the countr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread