Wasps going into admin & the impact on CCFC (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCFC54321

Would like to add there is a 15 page thread running on sunderland fans forum about us , one of many many threads made about us , coventry city , a club that's obsessed with sunderland afc ..and absolutely not the other way around
I was in Spain this year and a guy was crying in a bar… I asked him what was up and he said I’m from Sunderland and cried his eyes out in front of me and the missus.

No words could comfort the poor sod.

napolimp

Would like to add there is a 15 page thread running on sunderland fans forum about us , one of many many threads made about us , coventry city , a club that's obsessed with sunderland afc ..and absolutely not the other way around

There's also a Sunderland fan podcast on YouTube which is all about our stadium issues, which I came across when looking for the Blackpool highlights.

pusbccfc

They chat so much rubbish

Nick

Administrator
I have just seen Duggins entering Five Guys...

US themed breakfasts maybe?

(I made it up for the innuendo)

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

TBF anything the CET say on this can be taken with a pinch of salt.

They dont have any credible links to the club or the arena nowadays

Gilberts the one with fingers in all pies, him and Les Reid will be the ones who know whats going to happen
I’m reasonably confident - usually when SISU are losing, they go on the offensive, would have come out with “new stadium at Warwick” bollocks

the NEC does worry me though

shmmeee

I'm just passing on what i get told mate. No idea who the frontrunners are other than SISU/Investor, Ashley, someone else and NEC are the 4 bids

Who the rumored 2 are I wouldn't know yet

Do we know if the fourth definitely isn’t Dawkins and co?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread