Wasps going into admin & the impact on CCFC (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Administrator
I imagine his tactic will be to distress Sisu until he gets us on the cheap. If he’s doing it through a pre packed admin would that mean all our agreements are void? Give us worse terms? charge us more rent? Gonna get worse before it gets better possibly.
A few people have said worse before better.

Does that mean the club getting distressed or forced into admin?

RegTheDonk

I imagine his tactic will be to distress Sisu until he gets us on the cheap. If he’s doing it through a pre packed admin would that mean all our agreements are void? Give us worse terms? charge us more rent? Gonna get worse before it gets better possibly.
I dunno how that would work but if it doesn't go to admin, haven't we got about 8/9 years left on our lease? Does that get ripped up?

Edit: sorry you're asking the same question!

Telfer85

A few people have said worse before better.

Does that mean the club getting distressed or forced into admin?
That’s the question we are clearly struggling for cash as well hence the HMRC agreement. How long could they last??

torchomatic

Two days in a row someone has put an annoying song right into my head.

Hope I get my ride on time, r-r-r-ide on time for the game tonight.

Nick

Administrator
A well known previous owner of a football club who likes owning football clubs is buying a football stadium where the owners of a football club are ready to sell the football club but he doesn't want the football club?

Football club.
They haven't said they are ready to sell though.

A scenario could be forced?

samccov1987

Can’t believe Ashley would buy the stadium and not want the club.

Ashley vs Joy sounds a right cluster fuck.

But equally how long can Sisu hold us for sooner or later they will let go and Ashley unlike Wasps has the reddies.

robbiethemole

I was in a sauna on Sunday and a stranger randomly asked me why I thought people aren't allowed to go to Antarctica. He reckoned it's either an Area 51 scenario or the earth is flat, although denied being a flat earther.

I left shortly afterwards.

Was it you @robbiethemole ?
not unless it was in Enderby, plus I don't remember talking to anyone on Sunday, not even Mrs mole hahahha

Liquid Gold

They haven't said they are ready to sell though.

A scenario could be forced?
They've been growing us for years only to pull the plug this year?

They've always covered our shortfalls with loans but now we had to sell Hyam to pay for a pitch?

They're one foot out the door if there is a credible bid I'm certain of it.

This is top of the cycle and they know it.

Brighton Sky Blue

Usually the total opposite of everything Keys says is what actually happens.

He's wrong about literally everything.

And a c**t.

Well let's hope he's right about preferred bidder and wrong about not wanting the club.

Senior Vick from Alicante

That’s the question we are clearly struggling for cash as well hence the HMRC agreement. How long could they last??

Dont think we are, the model is to live within your means so all they have done is reschedule payments. They have put money in when they have needed too, thats the problem unless you gamble on a large investment in the squad which they dont your stuck.

Liquid Gold

Used to work with this lad, proper Toon fan

Didnt think of it this way. .....

View attachment 26940
Then he has no idea who he's dealing with. Sisu will move us over selling for nothing. Then he'd be left with a stadium with no tenants instead of 2.

He will have done his due diligence on the position of the football club owners. It won't happen. This is just Toon speculation based on knowing nothing about us or sisu.

Esoterica

This is the other thing, CCFC are ploughing extra money in for matchdays which is presumably keeping it out of admin while they do a deal with others?

That doesn't make much sense.
Unless the suggested EFL fine and points deduction was worth more than the gap they're plugging for matchdays?

Brighton Sky Blue

Once the Arena liabilities are cleared, it's an attractive buy. The only debt mountain left is the one that CCFC owe to Sisu, making purchase of the club much tougher.

They will have to wait until Joy dies and then a bit longer if they ever want to get close to their money back with the current 'strategy'. In fact they'll probably just end up having to sub the club even more money.

Go to Ashley and negotiate

Nick

Administrator
Unless the suggested EFL fine and points deduction was worth more than the gap they're plugging for matchdays?
That's if they have actually threatened one.

I can't see the EFL saying you have to pay over the odds to keep the stadium company going.

Nick

Administrator
Doub't the EFL would let us move again , so sisu could well be forced out?
I'm not sure the EFL would have much choice if it was proven Ashley was trying to distress the club.

Although is a very hypothetical conversation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread