Wasps signs have actually gone!! (2 Viewers)

SBbucks

The England ladies game on Sunday is nearly a sell out.

There’s a big difference between an England “event” and second tier women’s football. It looks like their biggest attendance this season (when they actually publish it) is just over 300, most games are much lower so I don’t think they’ll be seeing the numbers you suggest anytime soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHUNT31

06f5dace11d1d6b1268743c12a765c07.jpg

Looks so much better.

Ash

The erasing of Wasps has been a beautiful thing indeed. What is there still left?

The dugout seats and those tarpaulin type things over the emergency vehicle exits in the south stand (although they’ve been rolled up for months!)

CCFC54321

The club shop and the changing rooms are still branded I think. I’d imagine there are offices and bits too.

Still can’t believe they’re gone.

But they always were going to be gone. From 2016 it was apparent with fag packet maths they were heading for administration. Everyone could see it except any one that supports London wasps.

SHUNT31

But they always were going to be gone. From 2016 it was apparent with fag packet maths they were heading for administration. Everyone could see it except any one that supports London wasps.

Oh I agree that it was unsustainable. I remember back then questioning how they got by. Seems, like most prem rugby clubs, they are reliant on owner funding. Once Derek Richardson stopped funding them, it went to shit. That said, It just felt that it would never end.

Feel relieved it’s over if I’m honest.

TomRad85

To be honest the fact we're cheering in a group owned by Mike Ashley as our new landlord is just wrong.
But that's what those wankers and their council mates have reduced us to
I'm sure many will think us mad but seeing Wasps shit in that stadium always made me sick and frankly I found it embarrassing too. May they rot in hell.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Bad Boy

I'm sure many will think us mad but seeing Wasps shit in that stadium always made me sick and frankly I found it embarrassing too. May they rot in hell.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Don't like them eh??
🤣🤣🤣
Think hell doesn't deserve them tbh

AndreasB

Our resident Finance “expert” on here couldn’t . Still fawning over the genius of their business plan long after 2016.

pusbccfc

They've tidied it up a little apparently. Not there today but people who are say it looks great for the Women's game.

Trains a total mess obviously. Non-regulars trying to get on.

Grendel

Flannels Arena

shmmeee

Not Frasers Arena or Flannels Arena please just because the initialism will get confusing on here.

Anyway, here’s your options:

Sells Sport/Exercise ProductsEdit

Online Exclusive brandsEdit

Clothing and equipmentEdit

I quite like the Sweatshop Arena. Get right to the point. Although the No Fear Arena is pretty metal.

MalcSB

So there's a clear distinction between rugby creditors and Bondholders then.
One lot get repaid, the other lot don't.
Whoever thinks that's right need to go and wobble their heads.......for a very very long time.
Btw there's a difference between saying you will and actually repaying and Wasps haven't been too good at keeping promises recently.
The bondholders have a preferential position for repayment (will be part repayment) from proceeds of sale of ACL. The new buyers will have to pay the rugby creditors themselves, on top of what the paid for Wasps Rugby operation.

pusbccfc

Record attendance today of 32,128. Maybe they were correct when they said the new capacity of the stadium is now over 33,000.

theferret

Record attendance today of 32,128. Maybe they were correct when they said the new capacity of the stadium is now over 33,000.
It's a completely made up attendance tbh. Can't even be explained by some ticket holders not turning up as there were parts of the ground that were just empty.

pusbccfc

It's a completely made up attendance tbh. Can't even be explained by some ticket holders not turning up as there were parts of the ground that were just empty.

Only the bits by the dugouts and small section in the away end.

Bearing in mind it's a two match day where people will be messing about in the concourse etc.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

The dug out seats today, showing the Wasps badge FFS.

Users who are viewing this thread